What's new

All Afghan and Mughal invaders were Barbarians or Heros !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
But the question is why you care so much about that guy, what role does he play in your life, I mean the guy is long dead, he wasn't some kind of wali ullah that he needs to be revered by anyone.

He is a reminder of Muslim and Pukhtoon conquest over Hindus

Also going by your logic, if Pakistan cricket team wins should only those people celebrate whos ethnic or sub-tribal people are part of the team and not the rest? For example when Shahid Afridi made a century, no other Pakistani should celebrate it except other Afridis?

Hi,

Shahid Afridi is a pakistani---.

Young man---you have some weir reasoning for that logic---.

And muslims as well---. He slaughtered as many muslims as he did hindus---.

Hi,

Read up on what I replying to, will help to understand my post

Hi,

So did Salahuddin Ayubi. So did Khalid bin waleed.

Anyway you don't have to take pride in them but I just stated why we are proud of them.

Let us agree to disagree, you stick to your point of view and I stick to my and just close this argument, it is unnecessary anyway.

Anyway you don't have to take pride in them but I just stated why we are proud of them.

Hi,

Afghan invaders were primarily looters and plunderers---. Please don't compare them to Salahuddin or Khalid Bin Waleed---

At least they were not thugs and---the afghans invaded for loot and plunder---.

So in a moment of your anger---you down grade Salahuddin and Khalid Bin Waleed in an instant----and compare them to these thugs afghans---.

What if you were really really angry---who would you want to bring down---?

How far would you go---?

You means Nawaz sharif, bhutto 1, bhutto 2, bhutto 3, khan 1, khan 2, zardari cruise missile :rofl:
diesel 1 and altafu 2 is also included

because of indian we used this names and public also consider them as heroes

if they wouldnt have invaded sub continent then all of us would have been either hindus or sikhs. there would be no pakistan. it's easy to criticize people who lived hundreds of years ago without having any knowledge about the circumstances at that time. i am sure most of those who are criticizing them dont know anything about offensive jihad .

if they wouldnt have invaded sub continent then all of us would have been either hindus or sikhs. there would be no pakistan. it's easy to criticize people who lived hundreds of years ago without having any knowledge about the circumstances at that time. i am sure most of those who are criticizing them dont know anything about offensive jihad .

None of Mughals or Afghans came to Pakistani areas to spread any kind of Islam, The Islam in Pakistani areas was spread by muslim sufi saints who primarily came from middle eastern sufi centers like Baghdad, Basra, Gilan, Tabraiz, Hamadan, Mashhad, Shirz etc. Most of these saints came to Lahore and Multan and Sindh areas long before any kind of Mughal or Afghan even appeared in history books. Data Ali hajveri came to Lahore around 1000 AD, Bahaudin Zakriya came to Multan in 1100 or 1200 AD, Abdullah Shah Ghazi came to Sindh coast line around 700 Ad, and there are countless others which off course I don't know at the moment.

Last edited:
So when Umar (ra) entered Quds he was a thug/barbarian???? The whole of human history is nations competing, defeating and conquering one another. What a garbage thread.

So when Umar (ra) entered Quds he was a thug/barbarian???? The whole of human history is nations competing, defeating and conquering one another. What a garbage thread.
That is classic case of Whataboutism.

Reactions: TMA
None of Mughals or Afghans came to Pakistani areas to spread any kind of Islam, The Islam in Pakistani areas was spread by muslim sufi saints who primarily came from middle eastern sufi centers like Baghdad, Basra, Gilan, Tabraiz, Hamadan, Mashhad, Shirz etc. Most of these saints came to Lahore and Multan and Sindh areas long before any kind of Mughal or Afghan even appeared in history books. Data Ali hajveri came to Lahore around 1000 AD, Bahaudin Zakriya came to Multan in 1100 or 1200 AD, Abdullah Shah Ghazi came to Sindh coast line around 900 Ad, and there are countless others which off course I don't know at the moment.
If there hadnt been the mughals and afghans we would be green turbaned barelivs and mirasis bowing before Modi living in slums all over Bharat Varsh.

That is classic case of Whataboutism.
no that is a classic case of your argument is idiotic and you should stop talking

None of Mughals or Afghans came to Pakistani areas to spread any kind of Islam, The Islam in Pakistani areas was spread by muslim sufi saints who primarily came from middle eastern sufi centers like Baghdad, Basra, Gilan, Tabraiz, Hamadan, Mashhad, Shirz etc. Most of these saints came to Lahore and Multan and Sindh areas long before any kind of Mughal or Afghan even appeared in history books. Data Ali hajveri came to Lahore around 1000 AD, Bahaudin Zakriya came to Multan in 1100 or 1200 AD, Abdullah Shah Ghazi came to Sindh coast line around 900 Ad, and there are countless others which off course I don't know at the moment.

Sometimes the ghazi/Mujahid and the peer were the same person.

Islamic conquest was followed by our Sufi ustads.

Analogous to the Muslim conquest of Anatolia and Eastern Europe.

If there hadnt been the mughals and afghans we would be green turbaned barelivs and mirasis bowing before Modi living in slums all over Bharat Varsh.

Beta race of muslims living in modern India indeed would be. But the indigenous muslim races of Pakistan are rebel by nature, we would have been fighting for our freedom like Kashmiris and giving tough time to indians who are cowards by nature unless they are in a group.

Reactions: TMA
Beta race of muslims living in modern India indeed would be. But the indigenous muslim races of Pakistan are rebel by nature, we would have been fighting for our freedom like Kashmiris and giving tough time to indians who are cowards by nature unless they are in a group.
so....you would rather we be tied to jeeps by indian soldiers and blowing ourselves up instead of living in an independent state free to worship, celebrate and live as we please?

majority of the sufis spread the islam under the umbrella of those muslim rulers in subcontinent. how many muslim sufis came to subcontinent before muhammad bin qasim's invasion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom