What's new

All About ICC Champions Trophy 2009

Who do you think will win the ICC Champion's Trophy 2009

• Total voters
Oh no....!!!!

That's a disaster. First Zaheer, then Viru, now Yuvi. Even Gambhir is unsure till now. Phew... that's like half the side and all match winners. very disappointed :frown:

This is real disaster, Pakistan now is favorites against India and may change history.

In the polls of this thread india is ahead of pakistan which means there are more indian members on this forum than pakistanis !!!!

This is real disaster, Pakistan now is favorites against India and may change history.

Pakistan has already won a match in an ICC tournament so this will be improving their record.

A couple of funny quotes:

"The one thing you know about Pakistan is that you have no idea what they will do"
Ian Chappell echoes the general perception surrounding Pakistan's tendency to be erratic

"I have been away from home for four months so I reckon I've forgotten how to do it"
Michael Hussey reacts to Gary Kirsten's dossier recommending more sex to boost on-field performance

"Given the composition of their probable squads, it is being suggested that the ECB could save on hotel rooms and the boys could stay with relatives."
Independent columnist Stephen Brenkley jokes at the number of South-African born players in the England side

This one in the last post shows the person saying it must be a master of his field, very intelligently placed words :agree:

:tup: to both Ian Chapel and SSGPA1

"The one thing you know about Pakistan is that you have no idea what they will do"
Ian Chappell echoes the general perception surrounding Pakistan's tendency to be erratic

Awesome :D :pakistan:

Fully agree with Ian here. Pakistan is the most unpredictable team in the world. On their day they can give a cricket lesson to even the world's best. I have always been a fan of Pakistani fast bowling from the days of wasim and waqar. Even today you have some good faster bowlers.

On the other hand, lagta hai Garry ke suggestion ke baad Yuvi kuch jyada he khus ho gaya, yaha tak ki apne aap ko injured kar lia.:cheesy:

Last edited:
very funny buddy seems yuvraj got little bit more exited:undecided:

So South Africans have beaten the depleted KIWIS...a tougher team today could have knocked the hosts out today, though its still early days.

"I have been away from home for four months so I reckon I've forgotten how to do it"
Michael Hussey reacts to Gary Kirsten's dossier recommending more sex to boost on-field performance

"Given the composition of their probable squads, it is being suggested that the ECB could save on hotel rooms and the boys could stay with relatives."
Independent columnist Stephen Brenkley jokes at the number of South-African born players in the England side

PLease add this one too:

When England's Champions Trophy squad pass through customs at Johannesburg on Tuesday and are asked if they have anything to declare, Andrew Strauss would be well within his rights to contend: 'Only a sense of utter hopelessness.'
Simon Wilde in the Sunday Times sums up England's shambolic state of affairs

Who else the South Africans play? If they lose one more match they could potentially be out of the tournament. We need to win one more, and hopefully it will come against India.. otherwise we could also be out.

Who else the South Africans play? If they lose one more match they could potentially be out of the tournament. We need to win one more, and hopefully it will come against India.. otherwise we could also be out.

I think they will play England next. I seriously doubt England have it in them to knock SA out.

In the other group despite winning two you may not go to the next round as I guess both Aus and India will beat WI. So unless a side wins all three it could go to the run rate business.

I don't fancy our chances of beating Pakistan without Sehwag...ang yuvraj..
our bowling has been dismal...and batting would miss the fire power.

I don't fancy our chances of beating Pakistan without Sehwag...ang yuvraj..
our bowling has been dismal...and batting would miss the fire power.

I think Tenda and Dravid will do it if India has to win.

Back
Top Bottom