What's new

algerian C-130 crash

just use super glue
Does Pakistan has some for sale...?

All hail to the Algerian master race savors of Tunisia and mankind XD pathetic...
Pathetic, you say?
Dig in your recent history pedale! You might find that Algeria own your stinky A..ss..If it wasn't for your western neighbor, the black lybien criket would have eat you for breakfast...even you were supplying them with your women...

Does Pakistan has some for sale...?

Pathetic, you say?
Dig in your recent history pedale! You might find that Algeria own your stinky A..ss..If it wasn't for your western neighbor, the black lybien criket would have eat you for breakfast...even you were supplying them with your women...

What kind of history are they teaching you exactly I wonder...
do you mean when you allowed terrorists in 1980 to use your borders to escape the TN army in Gafsa? as far as history is concerned the US and France were the ones to actually help with Gadhafi then and afterwards.
ow or do you mean when the Aghlabid, Hafsid and even Hussaynid Tunisian state owned most of Nowadays east Algeria up until 1827 and 1831?
Bir al aater belonged to the kingdom of Tunisia until 1850.
your liberation army being armed through Tunisia, treated in Tunisia and allowed to hide and use our land as a base of operations before you can even have your own state in the 60s?
Man you seriously got nothing on us, if anything you owe us a lot and not the other way around.

Last edited:
What kind of history are they teaching you exactly I wonder...
do you mean when you allowed terrorists in 1980 to use your borders to escape the TN army in Gafsa? as far as history is concerned the US and France were the ones to actually help with Gadhafi then and afterwards.
ow or do you mean when the Aghlabid, Hafsid and even Hussaynid Tunisian state owned most of Nowadays east Algeria up until 1827 and 1831?
Bir al aater belonged to the kingdom of Tunisia until 1850.
your liberation army being armed through Tunisia, treated in Tunisia and allowed to hide and use our land as a base of operations before you can even have your own state in the 60s?
Man you seriously got nothing on us, if anything you owe us a lot and not the other way around.
Hhhhhh, what a crap of sh...it!
Anyway you talk like an Arab, always living in the past based on Taiwanese document...Tunisia doesn’t even exist as a sate today, how can you say it existed 5 centuries ago...
The fact, is you owe your existence to Algeria..like it or not we own you...

Anyway you talk like an Arab, always living in the past based on Taiwanese document...Tunisia doesn’t even exist as a sate today, how can you say it existed 5 centuries ago...
what kind of drug are u using

Look man, I do not want to insult you or insult Algeria, but when you're faced by argument you respond by another argument that proves it wrong, you don't scream BS because that won't change anything.
every single word I said can be supported by historic facts, maps and books and even genealogy, we can keep talking on when you respond to it as a normal human being instead of being a troll.
Tunisia btw is nowadays the least corrupt and most democratic state in North Africa, if anything (can post the UN reports right here), chances that you disappear as a state given your regime and economy is higher than ours.
Tunisia as a seperate nation and state predates Algeria as a whole (the unified one at least) by couple thousands of years, so again, with you or without you we would still be there.
As for talking like an Arab I didn't know ethnicities have distinguish manners of speech, and as far as I know, Arabs are still humans as well, Caucasians to be exact, having this idea that they're backward or inferior is nothing but mere stupidity.
have a good day.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom