What's new

Alert! UFO War: Chinese and US Navy off San Francisco!

@forcetrip telepathy been used by all alien races.... Tall greys, pleiadians, andromedans, lyrans, arcturians, annunakis, reptilians etc etc.... However the zetans dont have power to communicate telepathically.... Specially the zetans in Area 51 working with American engineers communicate with sign symbols and they find it difficult to explain humans what they saying.... When i was on starship Athena the purple ray Arcturians communicated with me telepathically which sound exactly same way as if they were talking.... The aggressive Greys developed technology similar to pleiadians which can erase our memory (which known as missing time).... As i have already shown the video of indian manipuri guy filmed UFO over his head before he felt strong current on his body and he passed out.... When he woke up and came home his family told him he was missing 18 hours.... He told CNN and BBC reporters that he dont remember that 18 hours and where he was.... All he remember was he saw a UFO on his head and he filmed it and felt strong electric current and than he dont remember anything.... Majority of humans getting abducted but they dont remember.... If anyone gets abducted than search for a mark on skin.... Its most likely tall greys and aggressive greys implant microchip or done expriment on the person.... Also not all Greys has the technology to erase our memory.... Just like we humans has catagories. Some are doctors, some are engineers etc etc similar way there is catagory in Greys.... Tall Greys caught Zetan reticuli greys and handed over to america.... America learning zetan technology in Area51 by the help of zetan greys.... However zetans finding difficult to make humans understand what they are saying.... Must watch video....
YouTube - humans working along side aliens at area 51

What do you think of this Isro? You seem to have an extensive knowledge in regards to these things. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
@obambam am just a human being.... infact i get more scared than u and rest of world.... i just try not to panic.... Right now i dont have MIB and CIA threat.... But am sure they knows where i am as they monitor this thread along with tall greys.... tall greys are good alien so i dont have anything against them.... However there are few bad tall greys and alot aggressive greys.... Am against aggressive greys, reptilians like hydra, raptoid and alpha draconians.... i was normal human being since i born. i was alot intrested in astronomy, astrology and numerology.... i knew i was bit different. i started doing meditation, yoga, frequency healing and after 2 years i got success.... i been told everything about life cycle by Arcturians.... When i was small boy few words were always had negative effect on me.... Words like Alpha, master and images of dinosours etc etc. i kept wondering why.... Now i know why.... if you want to meet arcturians than let me know. i will give u technic but u need time in ur hand.... Majority of people dont have time.... Time is must. Just 3 hours a day.... Btw in 2007 whole kolkata was in shock.... The reason was a UFO fleet on a hunting mission.... It was aggressive Greys who enterd india penetrating Pleiadians defence.... The spaceship was shown in many news channel. indian air force declared nothing happened.... But it was the invisible spaceship with lights on (we could only see the lights going in circle and if they off the lights than spaceship gets totaly cloaked).... The UFO kept coming near and when people run towards home the ufo goes again upword.... This UFO fleet was on a mission to abduct indians for expriments and human mutilation.... A women said she locked her kids at home because the UFO kept zooming on people below for unknown reason.... People said they felt the spaceship was playing with them.... However they werent playing. They were zooming to abduct people and they did.... However no one knows how many they abducted or who were they.... in india millions of people goes missing never to be found (my belief 10percent gets abducted by criminals and 90percent gets abducted by aliens).... Must watch video....
YouTube - new ufo seen over India
Did a UFO come over Kolkata? - India - DNA
UFO Mystery in Kolkata Air -- High Strangeness -- Sott.net

Since ages its been written about the atlantis (sub human) empire.... Atlantis created many sub humans race.... One of them were alot same like atlantis.... It was deadly Mermaid races.... Its been known since 1000s and 1000s years that mermaid and humans fought against each other and humans won.... However few mermaids escaped the massive war between atlantis empire and rama empire.... This mermaids still exist (in huge number) hiden between israel towards south africa and their main base is in barmoda triangle.... This mermaids alot aggressive and not the beauty u see in movies.... Yes they do have beautiful long hair but with it they also have sharp teeths and weapons.... Atlantis himself was king of this mermaid race.... Recently a great white shark died by the wounds made by unknown creature.... When people brought it on shore they cut open the stomach and found human bones and flesh with trishul weapon.... They thought shark attacked human. They gave it to scientists and they found that bones are of unknown sub human creature who fought with great white shark by just small trishul weapon and got killed. However shark got injured.... After eating the sub human shark died by the wounds sub human given.... When discovery channel and animal planet shown this evidence than america totaly shocked.... It was highest rating in america. However american goverment came out strong and warned tv channels not to show fake evidence.... The animal planet and discovery channel panic and gave statement that mermaid dont exist (under usa pressure).... The question is why a tv show made usa goverment sweat? The answer is american navy caught around four mermaids and kept it in NASA headquaters where obama and his family went to see mermaids.... This mermaids alot aggressive and totaly against humans even when they look half humans (from top half).... This mermaids are best friend of dolphins and whales and they talk dolphin and whale language and not humans.... am sad that rama empire had to war mermaids but it was atlantis empire's fault....
“Mermaids: The Body Found” increases speculation on existence of mermaids | The Guardian Express
Mermaids: The Body Found - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Dolphins are very nice and civilized creatures. If mermaids hate humans so much there must be some fault of humans too. look how Japanese kill and eat whales.

Dolphins are very nice and civilized creatures. If mermaids hate humans so much there must be some fault of humans too. look how Japanese kill and eat whales.
Mermaids eat human Isro222 can explain to you.

@dushmann dolphins are brought to earth by andromedans from andromeda galaxy as watchers.... Dolphins have more powerful brain than humans.... Infact they work on frequency signals and has capablity of telepathy (dolphins to dolphins).... Recently the aggressive greys done expriment on dolphins.... They set suicide frequency by the help of E.L.F (extremely low frequency).... Dolphins started suiciding in huge numbers like birds, dogs, cows etc etc.... Humans helped dolphins to get back in sea but dolphings kept getting on land as if they desperate to suicide.... They suicided in huge number....
@Ecs8781 mermaids dont eat humans.... However they kill humans.... Recently a team from America went in israel to investigate mermaid sightings (israel goverment kept reward if anyone brings dead or alive mermaid).... The american team set a infra cam facing shore.... What they saw at midnight was half human shape popout from sea and kept looking at the team and the infra red cam few minutes and it dived inside sea.... It had figure of women and it looked nude from top.... The team kept getting hits on sonar until they panic and came on land.... It was indeed mermaid watching them in sea of israel.... The main base of mermaids are in barmuda triangle.... Mermaids survival depends on their hiding.... Mermaids been given radar jamming weapon and also confusing humans by the frequency device.... This is the reason mermaids survived from evil humans until now.... America knew about their hideout....

@Razpak am here to tell the truth.... There are so many things human doesnt know.... My job is to uncover those things and make humans emit positive energy.... The things might scare u all but emiting positive energy will give love from cosmos energy.... Here is the proof of what i mentioned above.... Later i explain everything....
Hyperborean Vibrations: Whale and Dolphin Mass Suicide an Unsolved Mystery

isro9823455465433456, cool stories bro

its unfortunate that all these stories will never be revealed...its okay to dream tho

@ulysses what about the evidence am putting here?.... Have u went through all my posts yet?.... You can prove them wrong.... But you are from America who is famous for making bad things look good.... Terrorists kills million people.... America kills multi million people.... And justifies it.... Infact labels it as love for country.... Most of the victims are small new born babies.... i think u forgot Ashtar Galactic warning to america in 1970s that panic world.... Its easy to say my evidence is story.... But prove it that its stories.... Mexico, canada, italy, uk, russia openly accepted its the truth that 70 types of alien civilizations landed on Earth.... While whole worlds ex and present goverment officials spoke the truth but they been murderd.... Do america believe in karma? A big 'NO'.... And thats the reason America will get punished very soon.... Ashtar galactic command warned America to stop spreading voilence around world.... Pleiadians told how America spreads disease to boost economy.... AIDS was invented to wipe out Black people and boost economy.... It was invented just after riots between black people and white people in America.... Just one more thing i want to say.... 'we are watching America'.... What goes around comes around.... There is no better future for shiny america.... Clock is ticking.... If we didnt had cared about people today there would had no America.... Tall Greys just using america as sheild.... They cant protect america from us.... America is evil.... They wiped out indian american native people and justified it.... They used nuclear bomb and justified it.... They started riots against black people and justified it.... They spreading disease and justifying it.... They launching wars and killing innocent people and justified it.... America's time is ticking.... America dont have good future.... (i hope the evidence i put up here you wont call it as Stories)....
A Boy Who Died in 1969 May Have Been America's First AIDs Victim : People.com
1969 York Race Riot - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Stuff Black People Don't Like - SBPDL: 21,000 Murdered in Detroit since 1969; Who Speaks for them?
Atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Rolling Stone Mobile - Politics - Politics: The Kill Team
YouTube - american soldiers killed innocent people in Iraq Afghanistan and Vietnam - part 4.mp4
The U.S. Military and Massacres by Tim Kelly
Ashtar Galactic command Warning to America, uk and Russia....
1977 Broadcast from the Ashtar Galactic Command | The 2012 Scenario

BBC film crew arrested at gunpoint for sneaking into top-secret American 'UFO base'

A film crew from the British broadcasting network, BBC was arrested at gunpoint for sneaking into a top-secret UFO military base in the United States.

Guards armed with M16 assault rifles
forced the crew memebers to lie face-
down for three hours while the FBI ran
security checks on them.

The 12-man crew visited the infamous
Area 51 in Nevada (USA), where it is
claimed bodies of 'aliens' are being held,
that the unit wanted to use for making a
documentary about UFOs, The Sun
reports.

According to the report, the 'Beeb' team,
including standup comedian Andrew
Maxwell, ignored warnings to slip past the
security and film inside the fence. But
moments later, US military officials
surrounded them and confiscated their
phones, wallets and IDs.

BBC's UFO expert Darren Perks, 34, said
one of the cops told him, "Listen, son, we
could make you disappear and your body
would never be found," the report said.
The crew members, who had sought to
film an episode of BBC3's Conspiracy
Road Trip, were fined 375 pounds each
and were ordered not to reveal what they
saw.

However, Perks admitted, "We didn't see
anything except a bit of tarmac." (ANI)

BBC film crew arrested at gunpoint for sneaking into top-secret American 'UFO base'

A film crew from the British broadcasting network, BBC was arrested at gunpoint for sneaking into a top-secret UFO military base in the United States.

Guards armed with M16 assault rifles
forced the crew memebers to lie face-
down for three hours while the FBI ran
security checks on them.

The 12-man crew visited the infamous
Area 51 in Nevada (USA), where it is
claimed bodies of 'aliens' are being held,
that the unit wanted to use for making a
documentary about UFOs, The Sun
reports.

According to the report, the 'Beeb' team,
including standup comedian Andrew
Maxwell, ignored warnings to slip past the
security and film inside the fence. But
moments later, US military officials
surrounded them and confiscated their
phones, wallets and IDs.

BBC's UFO expert Darren Perks, 34, said
one of the cops told him, "Listen, son, we
could make you disappear and your body
would never be found," the report said.
The crew members, who had sought to
film an episode of BBC3's Conspiracy
Road Trip, were fined 375 pounds each
and were ordered not to reveal what they
saw.

However, Perks admitted, "We didn't see
anything except a bit of tarmac." (ANI)

They are very lucky to not have been killed.

Entering Area 51 is a very serous matter.

Back
Top Bottom