What's new

Alert! UFO War: Chinese and US Navy off San Francisco!

@yeti why dont you travel to india and see by your own eyes?.... Have u even read the websites and the top scientist names?.... Most of them were russian scientists.... About watching alien face to face it happened multi million times with humans who got abducted.... They gave evidence a Microchip inserted in them without any surgery and surgery mark or wound.... They gave all details and each details they gave match to those who got abducted.... There are 1000s of CCTV footage where aliens been seen.... i will put evidence here later afternoon.... How about reading the nuclear war evidence again word by word?.... Got any doubts than pack ur bags and visit india and watch it by ur own eyes.... And if you still dont believe than u should avoid visiting this thread.... Am here for people who want to know truth and not for who live in fake history and fake world that goverment feeds humans....
The Canadian National Newspaper: Numerous evidence of Pre-Historic Nuclear War exists: Columns of Smoke Rose as if from a Mighty Furnace
Ancient City Found in India, Irradiated from Atomic Blast -
A Pre-Historic Nuclear War? Reflections on Worlds Before Our Own >> Four Winds 10 - Truth Winds
Sanatan Ancient Tech - Evidence of Nuclear War - Global Hinduism | Global Hinduism

What am going to put here now is just too much graphic and scary.... Its about mutilating humans.... its about 3 brazilian men who got abducted in 1998.... They all were strong muscly and healthy men.... Police wrote their missing report.... However just after a 2 days they found them dead.... What shocked police who than called SETI and scientists was that all 3 mens internal organs, blood, tissue etc etc been sucked out by advanced technology (same technology they use to suck the fetus in a tube).... However in this case they saw that before sucking internal organs, blood, tissue in a tube they made a 2 inch hole in thighs, stomach, hands etc etc.... The instrument they used were the most heated laser beam humans ever saw.... What was shocking is that all 3 men were alive when there internal organs were pulled.... Even eyes and yep even private part (a.n.u.s and tecs.ticles).... Its very scary and sad.... i dont want to put this link and make u scare but as i told u that its important for me that u know the truth.... Please note.... Not to visit this links if you are weak heart.... Too much Graphic....
The Most Disturbing Case of Alien Abduction Ever
Human Mutilations By Aliens

@DRaisinherald dont like truth?.... But avoiding truth dont make them dissapeard.... My work here is to tell people about Aggressive greys who thinks humans are cattles.... You dont even have a idea how many humans got abducted till now (over a billion from 1940s to 2012).... Majority of them been killed for blood, flesh (internal organs)....
The Most Disturbing Case of Alien Abduction Ever
Up to 1 billion humans are abducted by hyperdimensional ETs, and humans are in cognitive dissonance - Seattle exopolitics | Examiner.com
UFO Culture: Alfred Webre:1 billion humans have been abducted by aliens

seen a few vids of UFO's in outer space, the donut looking ones etc, some seem like they appear out of no where. has anyone ever entertained the idea that these are not actually space crafts?? maybe they are actual living organisms

@amidamaru i have never seen donut spaceship.... The UFO aka spaceships are many shapes but saucer or disc shape is the famous shape.... As i shown about how aggressive aliens mutilating humans now i will show 'RAY OF HOPE'.... Yes the tall greys and humanoids taking on this aggressive aliens head on.... What i will show u is one of my most favorite videos all time.... NASA caught good aliens gangging up on aggressive aliens and shooting its spaceship by laser beam.... This video pumps my heart.... This video shows how war been faught everyday in space and around many other planets to kick out this aggressive aliens out of our planet and orbit.... Check very first video which is my most favorite video because it gives a ray of 'HOPE' to humans.... MUST WATCH very important video....
YouTube - There is a secret war being waged in Space.
YouTube - ALIEN UFO WARS BATTLE IN SPACE
There Is a Secret UFO War Going On In Space!! | THE TRUTH BEHIND THE SCENES
YouTube - UFO 'S AT WAR IN SPACE !! SOHO TELESCOPE CAPTURES IMAGES !

how do you know it was not bad aliens keeping the good aliens away??

no way to verify that!.

also some of videos has little to no evidence.

the only video which interested me, or showed anything relevant was the video where the missile come shooting out from earth and the light changed directions and moved away.

@amidamaru because its been accepted by ex NASA, ex military officers what happened in that video (most of them were murdered for exposing it).... Tall greys and humanoids had a deal between them.... However humanoids not made any deal with america.... The deal between them all is tall greys and humanoids will shoot aggressive aliens and spaceship and if it fall on earth than its a job of america and world goverment to collect the debris and cover up the incident.... Most of them are shot in our orbit and debri cleard by humanoids and tall greys.... Tall greys too abduct humans but they let them go after taking a brain chemical so they fall under good aliens and humanoids too abduct humans but only to tell them whats going on and educate them.... i cant believe people not reading my posts here and than they ask same question over an over again.... Please do read about DULCE underground base from my previous posts....
U.S. Government made a deal with the EBE's (grey aliens)
Eisenhower had three secret meetings with aliens, former pentagon consultant claims | Mail Online

Aliens who ruled planed earth since multi million years are humanoids (pleiadians, annunakis, elohim, arcturians, andromedans and whole ashtar galactic command).... Reptilians and tall greys.... However the new aggresive grey who are small in height (upto 3 to 4 feet tall) have landed on earth recently (1940s) and they are alot intrusted in making hybrids for unknown reason (building population in other planet or food source).... They abduct humans (women) and than insert any animal genes in them to create a fetus and than after few months they remove it and grooms by them self.... When the abduct male they take their semen for experiment on other animals.... (yeti is example of it when they created a hybrid of human and gorrilla).... Recently UFO HUNTERS decided to visit DULCE.... yes the famous place where the encounter took place between aliens and american engineers.... What UFO hunters found was shocking.... They found human fetus inside COW.... but that show never made it to discovery channel because american goverment banned it.... This aggressive aliens are desperate to create a new hybrid just like we humans intrested in creating hybrids and clones of animals.... Must read this link to see whats going on....
Why ‘UFO Hunters’ Was Cancelled (Explicit) | Paranormal Utopia

you said aggressive 3feet greys came in 1940s. but Yeti stories are very old. are you sure Yeti created by 3 feet tall greys?

@yeti why dont you travel to india and see by your own eyes?.... Have u even read the websites and the top scientist names?.... Most of them were russian scientists.... About watching alien face to face it happened multi million times with humans who got abducted.... They gave evidence a Microchip inserted in them without any surgery and surgery mark or wound.... They gave all details and each details they gave match to those who got abducted.... There are 1000s of CCTV footage where aliens been seen.... i will put evidence here later afternoon.... How about reading the nuclear war evidence again word by word?.... Got any doubts than pack ur bags and visit india and watch it by ur own eyes.... And if you still dont believe than u should avoid visiting this thread.... Am here for people who want to know truth and not for who live in fake history and fake world that goverment feeds humans....
The Canadian National Newspaper: Numerous evidence of Pre-Historic Nuclear War exists: Columns of Smoke Rose as if from a Mighty Furnace
Ancient City Found in India, Irradiated from Atomic Blast -
A Pre-Historic Nuclear War? Reflections on Worlds Before Our Own >> Four Winds 10 - Truth Winds
Sanatan Ancient Tech - Evidence of Nuclear War - Global Hinduism | Global Hinduism

Where in India have you seen a UFO? those UFO videos I have seen online are hoaxes just like the loch ness monster, there is no hard evidence that advanced life forms exist which has been proved without a doubt.

We must tell mullah omar about the new greys..

I'm sure once a couple of new greys are beheaded they will fcuk off to their own galaxy.

Where in India have you seen a UFO? those UFO videos I have seen online are hoaxes just like the loch ness monster, there is no hard evidence that advanced life forms exist which has been proved without a doubt.
Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence! Take a look at these videos from India...

NASA UFO Sightings...

Cheers! The truth is out there!

Last edited by a moderator:
@dushmann there are many types of yeti created by many types of aliens (greys, humanoids, tall greys, reptilians).... The good alien created yeti 1000s of years ago.... And this yeti are very shy and polite (a old women lives in europe jungle where yeti comes and begs her garlic, vegetables and fruit jam with bread politely).... Than came the aggressive greys. This greys are desperate to create a hybrid. They even tried to make a hybrid between human and rat (check my previous posts i gave evidence).... This greys created a aggressive hybrid between human and ape.... This ape roams in china, nepal and india (all this countries is neighbouring country).... This yeti kills human.... If its a male yeti he rapes human female and kills human male.... If its female yeti than it rapes human male and kills human female.... China tibet and nepal hot spot for this yeti.... Its all hybrids created by many aliens. The good yeti been created 1000s years ago and they are shy and very romantic and emotional.... Yeti is not one type.... Bigfoot and snowman are totaly different hybrids.... Aliens are very desperate to create hybrids for new planet or food source.... There are many real stories too which been proven its real but they all old stories before 1990s.... Am putting real news which is new.... China the most hot spot for both types of yeti....
Human Bigfoot Hybrid From China | Robert Lindsay
Bigfoot attack in campground kills campers, BLM & Dept of Interior involved Inyo County mid 1970's...
When Bigfoot Attacks - Page One
Bigfoot Appeared after Experiments to Cross Apes with Humans - English pravda.ru
@yeti yes my friend you are smart and multi million people who got abducted and came alive to tell what happened are fool.... you should read all my post here.... Sorry but i feel like u are wasting my time and your time here.... Want to know everything? Read my all posts before commenting anything without looking the evidence....

We must tell mullah omar about the new greys..

I'm sure once a couple of new greys are beheaded they will fcuk off to their own galaxy.

based on knowledge I have received here, I strongly suspect mullah omar and all these jihadis might actually be hybrids between aggressive greys and humans. why will they behead their masters?

In 1956 sgt. Jonathan P. Louette was stationed in white sand missile test range where he got abducted by disc spaceship.... A airforce men saw it.... After 3 days dead body of sgt. Jonathan P. Louette found.... His internal organs were removed by a tube after making a hole into his body by laser beam while he was alive.... (most painful).... Question is why this aggressive grey alien always removes tongue, private part (anus) and internal organs? (it happened with many humans dead body and animals dead body).... The answer is they need it to create healthy grey alien race who will have immune system and tongue alot important for that.... Even animals (cows) tongue and internal organs are removed and also blood.... Greys are getting very clever. Now they dont do anything by themself (most of time).... They created grey robos who are 3 feet tall and also 3 inch drones with laser beam who sucks internal organs and they even created a robo named as Chupakabra (of amazon) who sucks internal organs and blood of animals and humans and supply to aggresive greys.... We are in big trouble because this aggressive greys called whole grey population towards earth.... (humans wont be safe as grey are famous for human mutilation).... We need to fight them.... If we loose the war we are gone.... (humanoids and tall greys are with us).... Please must read whole very first link to understand everything....
Abduction2
cattle mutiliation - The Skeptic's Dictionary - Skepdic.com
Cattle Mutilations

Back
Top Bottom