What's new

Al-Faisal to the US : Veto a State, Lose an Ally.

loose an ally, loose great military equipmentyour call

Hush Americano

It’s just Empty rhetoric by Saudis !!!

Great Military equipment???? They don’t get it for free (e3ven if it’s a waste) .

They trade oil which you like to drink all day in exchange for useless weapons that are indirectly supporting your bankrupt economy by some margins.

Don’t worry it will be business as usual ………

Peace

loose an ally, loose great military equipment

your call

With all the fancy toys you have sold them, they can easily stand up to anyone in the ME except for Israel perhaps (you take all the money in the world and still don't give enough to anyone to be on par with Israel militarily). God knows what would've happened to you economy without all the Saudi money being pumped in regularly.

This is a very good step forward for SA. Way to go brothers! :azn:

With all the fancy toys you have sold them, they can easily stand up to anyone in the ME except for Israel perhaps (you take all the money in the world and still don't give enough to anyone to be on par with Israel militarily). God knows what would've happened to you economy without all the Saudi money being pumped in regularly.

This is a very good step forward for SA. Way to go brothers! :azn:

Brothers? The thrust of his speech is about containing Iran

Saudi leaders are American slaves and will remain so. These mumbo jumbo is only there to confuse Muslim world and increase fake Saudi's world standing as compared to Turkey and Iran. What they really are going to do about Arab-American oil company? The only Saudi oil company which is owned 50% by Americans? You see, this is just talk. Talk, talk, talk. No action. Do they really mean that they are ready to be under American sanctions for the cause of Palestinians? I do not think so. Even as per Islam this statement by this prince does not add up. Since when as per Sunnah, the Prophet (PBUH) ever threatened to downgrade his ties with his opponents as bargaining chip for atrocities being committed? Is this a joke? First they make good and cozy relations with US and now they are sort of put Ehsan on Islamic world for its downgrading? This none sense might have believers inside Arabia but in Pakistan we all know what Saudi leaders do all day. That is right, sex, drugs and wine.

LoL at the indians trying to be more Israeli than Israel. :woot:

Sorry we learnt this from Pakistanis...who are more Arabs than Arabs, more palestinians than Palestinians, more Chinese than chinese themselves......

---------- Post added at 11:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 PM ----------

Brothers? The thrust of his speech is about containing Iran

He probably didnot even read the article...:cheesy:

Saudi leaders are American slaves and will remain so. These mumbo jumbo is only there to confuse Muslim world and increase fake Saudi's world standing as compared to Turkey and Iran. What they really are going to do about Arab-American oil company? The only Saudi oil company which is owned 50% by Americans? You see, this is just talk. Talk, talk, talk. No action. Do they really mean that they are ready to be under American sanctions for the cause of Palestinians? I do not think so. Even as per Islam this statement by this prince does not add up. Since when as per Sunnah, the Prophet (PBUH) ever threatened to downgrade his ties with his opponents as bargaining chip for atrocities being committed? Is this a joke? First they make good and cozy relations with US and now they are sort of put Ehsan on Islamic world for its downgrading? This none sense might have believers inside Arabia but in Pakistan we all know what Saudi leaders do all day. That is right, sex, drugs and wine.

are you never update since 1988 ? arab amercan company dead in 1988 now its saudi aramco and its same company which sold oil to india china too ? 50% was till1973 in 1974 ARAMCO become 60% of saudi and finaly in 1988 its become saudi aramco .:P

Hmm- haters still gona hate- there is nothing out of arabia that gona heal their miserable lives pain- be it Aid to Pakistan during flood- or Show of support towards the Pakistani nation- their rhetorics will continue-

Very powerful stuff from a saudi. Does he mean it?

Yes, it is more anti-iran than anti- Israel.

The Saudi's ditching the USA? I'll believe it when I see it.

I am afraid he might not sit well with the US much like his father and might be taken out by some American puppet in the similation fashion to King Faisal (late). Putting him next in line of sucession will the best chance Kingdom can have to develop as a regional powerhouse.

^^^^

Loose an ally, loose great Petro-dollars. Especially when US economy in bad shape.

What do you think?

regards
Jailer

the indian are known "jee hazoor" to anyone. The world needs oil more than the Saudis needs dollars..the saudis will bankrupt the U.S by massive currency print out exploiting the dollar peg and then shift to standalone or GCC union currecny. The US cannot go to war with five countries at once.

Nothing of substance I'd say.

^^^^

Loose an ally, loose great Petro-dollars. Especially when US economy in bad shape.

What do you think?

regards
Jailer

The Americans can turn to alternative suppliers. Canada is a big source of oil.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom