What's new

Al-Faisal to the US : Veto a State, Lose an Ally.

Mosa my only complaint is why the King is criticizing Dr. Assad while he does the same thing, Women cannot drive, Critics of the Government are silenced and then theres Bahrain, Tell me Saudi king Should have Support Dr. Assad.

Both Iran and Saudi Arabia are locked into a cold war so it's not surprising the best thing we can do is both sides should respect each other, we should understand we share a common enemy the Zionists there playing us against each other.

You saw for yourself who is the one who is forcing the other into that stance.

---------- Post added at 01:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 AM ----------

Mosa my only complaint is why the King is criticizing Dr. Assad while he does the same thing, Women cannot drive, Critics of the Government are silenced and then theres Bahrain, Tell me Saudi king Should have Support Dr. Assad.

Again with the Women driving God when will it ever end?? I am supportive of women's rights personally but I also realize that this is not the time but it is an eventuality if things keep going the way they are.
Bahrain is not the same case as in other countries Bahrainis have one of the highest GPA in the world not only that but their protest got extremely violent they only wanted an Iranian like revolution not an Egyptian like one that's the difference.

I also criticize Assad's regime this is no way to handle a revolution and if it really isn't a democracy then he should rename the state from the Arab Syrian Republic to the Alawi Kingdom at least he would be more truthful that way.

Again with the Women driving God when will it ever end?? I am supportive of women's rights personally but I also realize that this is not the time but it is an eventuality if things keep going the way they are.
Bahrain is not the same case as in other countries Bahrainis have one of the highest GPA in the world not only that but their protest got extremely violent they only wanted an Iranian like revolution not an Egyptian like one that's the difference.

I also criticize Assad's regime this is no way to handle a revolution and if it really isn't a democracy then he should rename the state from the Arab Syrian Republic to the Alawi Kingdom at least he would be more truthful that way.
For those in power, they will try to hardest to make sure 'the time' will never come. It is easy for a man in SA to simply say on an anonymous Internet forum that he is 'supportive' of women's rights but it is the women themselves who will bear the harsh physical consequences if they speak up. They do not know you and your view. They must act for themselves.

You saw for yourself who is the one who is forcing the other into that stance.

---------- Post added at 01:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 AM ----------

Nope No alwai Kingdom it's pretty Secular, all crackdowns are brutal, the government is starting dialogue, your king acted irresponsible to the Syria issue.

---------- Post added at 06:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 PM ----------

For those in power, they will try to hardest to make sure 'the time' will never come. It is easy for a man in SA to simply say on an anonymous Internet forum that he is 'supportive' of women's rights but it is the women themselves who will bear the harsh physical consequences if they speak up. They do not know you and your view. They must act for themselves.

Majority of the Saudi population does support Women driving, the issue is with the Clerics.

---------- Post added at 06:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:51 PM ----------

It's great to see the Saudis finally doing something great , now the King should Respect Syria and keep his personal attacks Against Dr. Assad to himself.

I did not just act anonymously on the Internet we held seminars set up road side signs in support etc. but the damn religious clergy started crying "literally they stared crying" about how "ALL IS LOST" and we are "DOOOMED" so the plan was put on hold however both the government and the people are with this but you don'y know how difficult it will be to implement now if the Saudi western region is ready for it this is not the case for the Central and the southern regions. We must wait until there are enough educated people and open minded people to get this thing going.

r-SYRIA-RUSSIA-SUPPORT-large570.jpg

We love him Mosa as much as you love your King.

RIP late Hafez Assad, I will make a video like this for Dr. Assad.

Last edited by a moderator:
r-SYRIA-RUSSIA-SUPPORT-large570.jpg

We love him Mosa as much as you love your King.

RIP late Hafez Assad, I will make a video like this for Dr. Assad.

I am sorry but I have trouble looking at someone without disdain when I knew how many families he butchered how many children he sent to kill a poor woman's family. Yeah once the Syrian army went into a poor women's house she is now a refugee in turkey they told her pick one of your children to die she told them "No kill me instead don't kill my children" so one of the soldiers dragged her to the side while the others emptied their assault rifles on her 4 children. How do you expect me to even look at such a thing without feeling a fire burning inside of me Syrian??

I was in Turkey for some time I have spoken to someone who personally spoke to this woman she stayed at his aunt's house.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am sorry but I have trouble looking at someone without disdain when I knew how many families he butchered how many children he sent to kill a poor woman's family. Yeah once the Syrian army went into a poor women's house she is now a refugee in turkey they told her pick one of your children to die she told them "No kill me instead don't kill my children" so one of the soldiers dragged her to the side while the others emptied their assault rifles on her 4 children. How do you expect me to even look at such a thing without feeling a fire burning inside of me Syrian??

I was in Turkey for some time I have spoken to someone who personally spoke to this woman she stayed at his aunt's house.

Mosa I respect you, But these stories sound as fake as something the Zionists would come up with :smokin:.

Back
Top Bottom