What's new

Al-Faisal to the US : Veto a State, Lose an Ally.

Yup...That was why we overthrew Saddam Hussein: Because we know the man is a cheat and we want to be fair to China. Good thing China got all those Iraqi oil contracts.

A CIA scheme to get China addicted to Iraqi oil and move away from Iran, Malaysia and Russia's suppliers.

Yup...That was why we overthrew Saddam Hussein: Because we know the man is a cheat and we want to be fair to China. Good thing China got all those Iraqi oil contracts.

All the contracts in the world will be for nought if the source region is embroiled in civil war and the supply routes are compromised.

Simple question: if the US decided tomorrow to completely choke off China's oil supply, can it do so?

It's not whether the US will or won't, but about positioning yourself to have that option as a bargaining chip.

A CIA scheme to get China addicted to Iraqi oil and move away from Iran, Malaysia and Russia's suppliers.

Lol, what scheme? It’s a matter of numbers. There is a finite amount of oil in the world. And you have very little of it domestically compared your needs. Have you not yourself in other posts defended Chinas need to buy up all the resources it can around the world? How exactly is the US scheming and forcing you to do this?

Ach...The Almighty CIA again. Back in 1986, I was waiting for a flight at McGuire AFB to England and lunched with a real CIA agent waiting for a flight to West Germany. After lunch, he deputized me into the CIA and issued me the standard CIA uniform of a dark grey trench coat, dark sunglasses that am supposed to wear even at night, and a shiny chrome badge with engraved: CIA Secret Agent Man around the CIA eagle emblem.

All of you now have the honor and perhaps fear (?) of having the CIA active on this forum.

Saudi Arabia has no choice... In this Middle East, by supporting America after the Veto it would be risking another revolution.

Lol, what scheme? It’s a matter of numbers. There is a finite amount of oil in the world. And you have very little of it domestically compared your needs. Have you not yourself in other posts defended Chinas need to buy up all the resources it can around the world? How exactly is the US scheming and forcing you to do this?
Come now...My man...Demanding intellectual consistency...??? Be ashamed of yourself, sir.

Ach...The Almighty CIA again. Back in 1986, I was waiting for a flight at McGuire AFB to England and lunched with a real CIA agent waiting for a flight to West Germany. After lunch, he deputized me into the CIA and issued me the standard CIA uniform of a dark grey trench coat, dark sunglasses that am supposed to wear even at night, and a shiny chrome badge with engraved: CIA Secret Agent Man around the CIA eagle emblem.

All of you now have the honor and perhaps fear (?) of having the CIA active on this forum.

You forgot to let them know this site is a CIA false flag operation. And we are keeping tabs on everyone. :cheesy:

Saudi Arabia has no choice... In this Middle East, by supporting America after the Veto it would be risking another revolution.

It's coming anyway - maybe a unified arabian peninsula is not what serves the purposes of "peace"

You forgot to let them know we know this site is a CIA false flag operation. And we are keeping tabs on everyone. :cheesy:
I really did lunched with the agent while waiting for my Space A hop. There were three of us listening to him talk about his time in Germany. He did not go into details but basically said that if the CIA is as 1/100th powerful as the movies portrayed and people believe, the US would have run the world a long time ago. And in 1986, that 'long time ago' would have mean some time after WW II.

So what do you suggest instead.

I don't have any problem with "peace" for arabia. The best thing in my opinion is an end to the religious tyranny and if there are multiple states on the peninsula, maybe threat that the tyranny will rise again, will be diminished - anything for 'peace'

Back
Top Bottom