What's new

Akinci & Aksungur and Turkish Unmanned Fighter Aircraft Program

12923C7A-7B52-4627-B1B3-FBE462275528.jpeg

After seeing the documentary, my gut feelings is that he's preparing himself for something higher and greater! And, it's not limited to the field of technology only....

I won't be surprised if we're talking about President Bayraktar down the road!!! Erbakan Hoca was also a tech freak....

After seeing the documentary, my gut feelings is that he's preparing himself for something higher and greater! And, it's not limited to the field of technology only....

I won't be surprised if we're talking about President Bayraktar down the road!!! Erbakan Hoca was also a tech freak....
It is to early for so serious conclusion. To be a President is not like to be a good businessman or a good engineer especially with the Presidential system in Turkey. Let's wait and see maybe he will prove himself in other fields as well. I personally like his character and wish him good luck in his works. Maybe if he becomes mature enough, prove even more loyal to the principles of the Republic in front of the Nation, have a political vision, knowledge and a talent one day he could be the new President of Turkey.

Good documentary, may it inspire many people to become engineers and entrepreneurs.
As we can see, how important and outstanding an education in western state can be.

And studied in Aachen/Germany.

I cant wait for the day when this plane will shoot down a manned enemy fighter jet over syria or libya with turkish a2a missile and then you will see the whole world take notice. That will be an achievement indeed

We may get some surprises after the documentary.
I believe it was something like ''Anka and Turkish unmanned aerial vehicles'' Instead of only Akıncı, why don't we name it ''MIUS and other Turkish UAVs'', there's only 3 year left for the MIUS you know...

Right now Akinci is at the forefront, renaming it helps guide people interested in Akinci to be directed here. Later on Cabatli can change it, its a search engine thing. Not many people know about MIUS..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom