What's new

Akinci & Aksungur and Turkish Unmanned Fighter Aircraft Program

ucav-ng2.jpg

Bro's all we know aircraft carriers is a most powerfull navy craft for againts asuw/asw and land attack missions . We will see clearly in the ww2 . But aircraft carriers very expensive. They are very big and costly and his aircrafts very expensive also.

Example : İf we buy a 16 f-35b and staioned in the anadolu total cost of f-35's 1.5 times more than anadolu lhd. We have Two Stealth Ucav Project ;

1-) Low Cost Baykar Mius ;

mius1.png

Rn1NrZ.png

That is a I think low cost aircraft I hope it have internal weapon bay for (2x bozdoğan/amramm or 1x som-j/akbaba) and stealth ram paint.

and

Tai Mius/Tisu

Opera-Anl-k-G-r-nt-2019-09-08-120203-www-google-com-tr.png

So we will try on Baykar Akıncı engage the aerial targets with aesa radar and amraam/bozdoğan misseles also we try engage the naval targets with som and maybe radar targets with akbaba.

İf we sucesfull we can intagrate all subsystems of akıncı to baykar mius wich can be have sich 45-50 kn AI-222-25F turbofan engine and semi stealth design. İt cost will be maximum aroun 15-25 million dollar I think. (Bayraktar tb-2 4-5 million dollar)

ADIK_LHD_IDEF_2015_1.jpg

We have adik lst ship on pic. We can convert him ucav carrier. Just we need a intagrate him mini catapult system for asist ucav weightet aircrafts for landing.

Also we need awacs version of baykar mius and also range extender relay antenna uav. Also maybe air refuel uav.

With hims we can have total (included ucavs cost) 1-1.5 billion dolar coasted 35-40 stealth ucav carryable carrier for our army.

Thats is more profitable than aircraft carriers I think.

With TEI PD-170 engines, AKSUNGUR can stay 40 hours in the air and reach up to 40,000 feet.
She is preparing to enter the TSK inventory at the end of this year.
Aksungur has three pylons under the wings with 500 kg, 300 kg and 150 kg capacities
She can carry out TEBER-81 (Laser guided Mk-81), TEBER-82 (Laser guided Mk-82), Laser UMTAS, MAM-L, Cirit, MAM-C, HGK-3 (Precision guiding kit), KGK-82 (Precision guidance kit with wings) and Miniature Bomb.

Last edited:
With TEI PD-170 engines, AKSUNGUR can stay 40 hours in the air and reach up to 40,000 feet.
Aksungur has three pylons under the wings with 500 kg, 300 kg and 150 kg capacities
She can carry out TEBER-81 (Laser guided Mk-81), TEBER-82 (Laser guided Mk-82), Laser UMTAS, MAM-L, Cirit, MAM-C, HGK-3 (Precision guiding kit), KGK-82 (Precision guidance kit with wings) and Miniature Bomb.
500+300+150: 950 Kg...
I think Anka-S could carry only 200kg, this is a huge step. And we create this beast with Turkish made engines...

Last edited:
This is false. Either whoever wrote this has no idea what he is talking about or there are two completely different TEI PD-170s. I said this before when Selcuk made the claim that a 4.5 ton UAV will fly with 2X170 hp engines, and i will say it now: bullshit.

Ukrayna ile ortak motor fabrikası

Ayrıca Baykar, Ivchenko Progress firmasıyla Blacksea Shield (Karadeniz Kalkanı) isimli bir de ortak motor firması kurdu. Ukrayna savunma sanayinde reform anlamına gelen bu ortaklıkta Baykar %51, Ivchenko Progress %49 hisseye sahip olacak. Bu ortaklıkla Ukrayna tarihinde ilk defa bir devlet savunma firması yurtdışında bir şirketle ortaklık yapmış oldu.

https://m.haberturk.com/yazarlar/gu...203-akinci-iha-tum-sistemleriyle-ucmaya-hazir

Joint aircrafts engine institute between Ivchenko and Baykar.

DfpIPfmXkAALTv9.jpg

Bro's all of us know we are not bad point on uavs. İn near we are operate new high-male and hale ucavs and also we r&d 2 stealth ucav projects named mius/tisu

We have now total 100 around tactical-male uavs half of them weaponized with aksungur and akıncı ucavs this quanity will rise 150-200. With stealth ucavs we have ucav air force around 300 aircrat etc.

We must think about ;

Awacs uavs ;

d2qkewg-b7744cd3-e039-4c33-96ec-3419933532d7.png

Air refueling Uas ;

MQ-25-refueling-UAS.jpg

Relay uavs for turksat is not able for operata and 200 km not enough for operation ;

UAV-Communication-Chain-Relay-Representation.png

And last Ucav Carrier for Our Stealth Ucavs be half of costly aircraft carriers ;

6c8232943-130711-drone-hmed-243p.nbcnews-fp-1200-800.jpg

And multi uav control subsystems. This is important for maintain our future uav fleet.

Awacs uavs ;

mini awacs uav sounds reasonable.. the idea is good specially if you say it is cheaper to operate cheaper to produce and maintain.. even if it would not have the range of bigger awacs some more could be effective too

but there is a huge way for air refuling and other stuff most of it because of engine problems and dividing manpower for many projects..

for now we should buy some more aksungur its aviable has better payload than tb2 and I think it has very good options for export!

I do not think that it is a good idea to use uav as a repeater if you have more than two the delay could be too much

This is false. Either whoever wrote this has no idea what he is talking about or there are two completely different TEI PD-170s. I said this before when Selcuk made the claim that a 4.5 ton UAV will fly with 2X170 hp engines, and i will say it now: bullshit.
Now, we have two different Turkish made engines, PD-170 (it is ready.) and PD-222 (modified version of PD-170 it is in testing.) It will be enough for Aksungur right? 222+222:444 hp. I know, this wasnt enough for AKINCI but a think it would be enough for Aksungur...

Now, we have two different Turkish made engines, PD-170 (it is ready.) and PD-222 (modified version of PD-170 it is in testing.) It will be enough for Aksungur right? 222+222:444 hp. I know, this wasnt enough for AKINCI but a think it would be enough for Aksungur...
main reason that it was not enough, to be able to fire air to air missiles, you need to have some speed and being able to carry AESA radar. if you think of just for bobardment, 222 hp will be enough, but in operation like libya, UAVs deffinitely need to protect themselves where you cannot use f16 without permission.

main reason that it was not enough, to be able to fire air to air missiles, you need to have some speed and being able to carry AESA radar. if you think of just for bobardment, 222 hp will be enough, but in operation like libya, UAVs deffinitely need to protect themselves where you cannot use f16 without permission.

As far as I know Aksungur will not carry AA, Cruise missiles and AESA radar. That's Akıncı.

As far as I know Aksungur will not carry AA, Cruise missiles and AESA radar. That's Akıncı.
Thats what im talking about... i might mention it wrong... the reason it need way stronger engine is to make fly fast... otherwise, you cannot fire air to air missile... 500km per hour is faster than the Atak helicopter

Thats what im talking about... i might mention it wrong... the reason it need way stronger engine is to make fly fast... otherwise, you cannot fire air to air missile... 500km per hour is faster than the Atak helicopter
But SSB doesnt have any plan to fire AA missiles from Aksungur. You can seewhat bombs Aksungur will cary in this site. Its main mission will be bombing. TB2 drones are not enough for bombing. When TB2 find a terrorist we have to fly an F16 to bomb it. But With Aksungur there wont be needed to F16. Anyway what Im talking is Aksungur is not developed for AA missile. Thats why we develop Akıncı. And I think its engines are enough for now.

Back
Top Bottom