What's new

Akinci & Aksungur and Turkish Unmanned Fighter Aircraft Program

What dude, maintenance units are as important as uavs, it's normal to use wheels with quality. :)
recently i was reading some articles about aircraft wheels design and unlike what people would think it has an important role in the structure and if you do not pay enough attention in designing that your plane would have the same fate as Russian Tu-22m that broke into two pieces during landing.
and it's a little funny that those both have the same wheels, makes you wonder what was the design group goal??

recently i was reading some articles about aircraft wheels design and unlike what people would think it has an important role in the structure and if you do not pay enough attention in designing that your plane would have the same fate as Russian Tu-22m that broke into two pieces during landing.
and it's a little funny that those both have the same wheels, makes you wonder what was the design group goal??
Thank you, Mr. Smarty-Pants, for enlightening us. What would the entire Turkish military industry do without you guys and your really helpful comments? Btw, I've just wrote to the company. They want to hire you as their new CEO. Hopefully you're accept the offer.

Guys dont let a guy on the internet incite you with a picture without a caption. There is no good way of responding to it other than to assume that it is a post-a-random-picture-day and post a random picture yourself. So just ignore it.
By posting this he is forcing you to first assume there is a serious problem with Bayraktar TB2 and then find explanations for it, whereas there is nothing wrong to begin with. If everyone completely ignores it he will be frustrated and either leave the forum completely or come back with a proper caption/question. Like: “why do these two have the same wheel?”. At which point you can say “Why not?”. He will say “Because an advanced drone should have an advanced wheel.” At which point you will say “Dont fix it if it ain’t broken.” And the conversation will be over.

Dude cmon stop that bs we also don't talk about the Iranian drones which have similar wheels like the IKEA shopping carts or wheels that looks like stolen from a kids bike.

If you use a piece more in numbers both your production and supply costs decrease.

If you use one part instead of two seperate parts in your products your design, manufacturing and/or supply costs for every single piece decreases.

If you use one part more than one places your logistics become simple and you start to see cost reduction. As another benefit; in crisis situations your supply of parts gets a less impact.

(These apply for parts that make sense to use in different platforms. For example using car tyre for boing 737 makes no sense and using your osmium stocks for forks and spoons do not make sense either.)

I hate to say it but it looks fckng shitty when you think that card has the same wheels as the bayraktar and not looking professional. But if it does its job why not.

UAV's or refueling station's tire and wheels are not ordinary products, as it seems from afar.

petlas-iha-lastik.jpg

34:10

OK.... and that tells you what exactly?

Nothing bad bro ... They probably mount TB-2's used wheels on the other stuff instead of throwing them away !

I didn't mean to offend you guys ... I just saw it and wanted to share !

Guys dont let a guy on the internet incite you with a picture without a caption. There is no good way of responding to it other than to assume that it is a post-a-random-picture-day and post a random picture yourself. So just ignore it.
By posting this he is forcing you to first assume there is a serious problem with Bayraktar TB2 and then find explanations for it, whereas there is nothing wrong to begin with. If everyone completely ignores it he will be frustrated and either leave the forum completely or come back with a proper caption/question. Like: “why do these two have the same wheel?”. At which point you can say “Why not?”. He will say “Because an advanced drone should have an advanced wheel.” At which point you will say “Dont fix it if it ain’t broken.” And the conversation will be over.

It wasn't my intention !

Dude cmon stop that bs we also don't talk about the Iranian drones which have similar wheels like the IKEA shopping carts or wheels that looks like stolen from a kids bike.

I can't see anything wrong with Iranian drone wheels ...

upload_2019-9-16_11-44-24.png

As i don't see any problem with TB-2s wheels !

In fact i like the quality of your product ... I just share what catches my eyes !

If you use a piece more in numbers both your production and supply costs decrease.

If you use one part instead of two seperate parts in your products your design, manufacturing and/or supply costs for every single piece decreases.

If you use one part more than one places your logistics become simple and you start to see cost reduction. As another benefit; in crisis situations your supply of parts gets a less impact.

(These apply for parts that make sense to use in different platforms. For example using car tyre for boing 737 makes no sense and using your osmium stocks for forks and spoons do not make sense either.)

It's quite smart ... Used TB-2 wheels won't go under landing and high speed pressure under that maintenance unit ... so why not !

Back
Top Bottom