What's new

Akinci & Aksungur and Turkish Unmanned Fighter Aircraft Program

So again we will reliable on foreign engines?

If they transfer material and production technologies it will speed things drasticly in our future turbine projects. Especially for larger turbines. Maybe cooperation is focused on this and it is not told. I do not know; when we include space cooperation agreement and our current projects I think there is much more than public news between Turkey and Ukraine.

Those engines are 450 hp. We can design a domestic engine. I mean we developing TS-1400. But designing a new engine will take time, effort, money. If they Ukraine don't have any problem with giving engine, I say we should't have any either

Those engines are 450 hp. We can design a domestic engine. I mean we developing TS-1400. But designing a new engine will take time, effort, money. If they Ukraine don't have any problem with giving engine, I say we should't have any either

Yes And one more thing, Ukraine cant embargo us so their engine is much more reliable And sanction-proof for us. After All They will brought Akinci for their own army so we have enough influence-power over them. I hope after we get enough experience We will design that kind of powerful engines ourself.

Last edited:
There was a video of ANKA filming a powerplant and a yellow car driving. Does anybody remember which video it was?

Help would be appreciated!

U.S. Aims to Block Chinese Acquisition of Ukrainian Aerospace Company
Washington objects to pending sale of Motor Sich on national-security grounds
By
Brett Forrest
Aug. 23, 2019 5:08 pm ET

• TEXT

WASHINGTON—U.S. national-security adviser John Bolton is seeking to scuttle the pending Chinese acquisition of a Ukrainian aerospace company on grounds that it will give Beijing vital defense technology, according to senior U.S. administration officials familiar with the matter.

U.S. Aims to Block Chinese Acquisition of Ukrainian Aerospace Company
Washington objects to pending sale of Motor Sich on national-security grounds
By
Brett Forrest
Aug. 23, 2019 5:08 pm ET

• TEXT

WASHINGTON—U.S. national-security adviser John Bolton is seeking to scuttle the pending Chinese acquisition of a Ukrainian aerospace company on grounds that it will give Beijing vital defense technology, according to senior U.S. administration officials familiar with the matter.

You posted here, bebecause you think it gives turkish companies a good opopportunity to equire the Ukraine cocompany?

You posted here, bebecause you think it gives turkish companies a good opopportunity to equire the Ukraine cocompany?
Not exactly. I posted it to inform people that the engines of Akinci may soon come from a chinese company. Also this complicates the Turkey-Ukraine cooperation on UAVs a bit. It is also interesting to see how Baykar is going to develop a new variant of MotorSich engine when the company is in the process of being sold.

Not exactly. I posted it to inform people that the engines of Akinci may soon come from a chinese company. Also this complicates the Turkey-Ukraine cooperation on UAVs a bit. It is also interesting to see how Baykar is going to develop a new variant of MotorSich engine when the company is in the process of being sold.

We shoud buy this company ourself. Engine teknology is so important.

Fatih Sondaj platformunun Anka İHA tarafından kaydedilen termal görüntüsü.

EDD2FCKXkAERw4C.jpg

Back
Top Bottom