What's new

Akinci & Aksungur and Turkish Unmanned Fighter Aircraft Program

A 5 tonne UAV cannot take off with a 200 hp engine.

Well, i do not seek for an argue my friend. I just wanna see those birds in the air as soon as possible. We have been waiting for it since years, till now.

As far as i know the engine issue is not the only issue that ANKA has. There are more.

Anyways. InsAllah we will see 'em in the air.

The 5 Ton Reaper Equivalent will be Powered by a Turboprop Engine.

Istemeyerek söylüyorum ama 2-3 sene evvel dediklerim hepsi cıkmaya Başlıyor, Bence ilk Savunma Sanayi bir Yöne odaklansa daha iyi sonuclar görürüz ama
Ebabil will have thicker Wings than Anka-S to carry more Weapon Payload. As a Successor of Ebabil i wish something like Predator C Avenger!

59dadc945769526373d3fbda35fb13eeb67766113e94285d8e21c7731278d9a4.jpg

Let´s hope if it can fire & hit his targets.

@madmusti

TAI en başından motor seçiminde hata yapmasaydı... projenin orta yerinde isterler değişmeseydi SATCOM anteni felan istenmeseydi şimdiye bitmiş olurdu.

TIHA'ydı ANKA oldu, ANKA'ydı ebabil oldu
devamlı bi marketing çalışması var

projeyi bitirmek istemiyorlar bence
millete devamlı cool bişeyler gösterip oo AKP yapıyo dedirtelim

siktiret üretmesek te olur

Translation upon @cabatli_53's request

If TAI hadn't failed at their engine selection at the start of the project, had project requirements not changed and new requirements such as SATCOM had not been added, the project would've been over by now.

the name of the project was TIHA then it got changed into ANKA and now they are calling it Ebabil. All this effort in marketing makes it look like the main aim here isn't to finish the project and fulfill the air force command's requirements but to show the voters something cool.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom