What's new

Akinci & Aksungur and Turkish Unmanned Fighter Aircraft Program

Odd, five years since maiden flight and still isnt operational, what is the reason/s?
No disrespect but i remember Turkish members of PD were gloating about how Anka is superior to Israeli piece of shit UAVs.

Odd, five years since maiden flight and still isnt operational, what is the reason/s?
No disrespect but i remember Turkish members of PD were gloating about how Anka is superior to Israeli piece of shit UAVs.

Turkish forces already have israeli UAV. It would be waste of taxpayer money to introduce Anka UAV now.

Israeli UAVs must be out of service so Anka can enter turkish service.

It getting revised over, over and over again.

First it was ANKA-A, then it was ANKA-B, now it's going to be ANKA-S.

ANKA-S is expected to enter inventory in 2017. I mean if army wants to order ANKA-A, TAI can immediatly began manufacturing..however they wanted SATCOM, SAR radar

31669.jpg

anka-blok-b2-600x400.jpg

070520150027598180760_2.jpg

I know that this ANKA story is getting long and longer but we must admit that this is our first time experience at aviation technologies. Everyday we are stepping one step ahead. We must be patience on this i thought.

Even US having hard times with F35 project. Turkiye is a beginner at this technologies. I am 100% sure at the end of this story we will be happy.

Last edited:
I know that this ANKA story is getting long and longer but we must admit that this is our first time experience at aviation technologies. Everyday we are stepping one step ahead. We must be patience on this i thought.

Even US having hard times with F35 project. Turkiye is a beginner at this technologies. I am 100% sure at the end of this story we will be happy.
What difficulties?

c'mon man don't make up excuses... mistakes were made here
let's admit that

What difficulties?

c'mon man don't make up excuses... mistakes were made here
let's admit that

Bro we have been reading some technical problems with F35 program which US is dealing with. I believe we have a thread which is currently active here in PDF. I suggest you to have a look.

"Mistakes" Yes i do admit it and i am the one who have been questioning and criticizing since 2009. You may find my posts which are related to ANKA.

But we can't deny that ANKA program is our first aviation program which lead us to ahead than the other nations. We know that we have/had no experiences about aviation technologies before? Technically speaking we had once but sad story we all know.

Anyways. I believe that someday ANKA program will be completed and that day we all will be proud of. As i said just a little more patience which we need in . A baby cant walk before a few unsuccessful attempts.

Last edited:
Bro we have been reading some technical problems with F35 programs which US is dealing with. I believe we have a threat which is currently active here in PDF. I suggest you to have a look.

"Mistakes" Yes i do admit it and i am the one who have been questioning and criticizing since 2009. You may find my posts which are related to ANKA.

But we can't deny that ANKA program is our first aviation program which lead us to ahead than the other nations. We know that we have no experiences about aviation technologies before? Technically speaking we had once but sad story we all know.

Anyways. I believe that someday ANKA program will be completed and that day we all will be proud of. As i said just a little more patience which we need in . A baby cant walk before a few unsuccessful attempts.
I just hope that MALE UAVs won't become obsolete before we're able to produce it.
Stealth combat UAVs are becoming more and more common.

I just hope that MALE UAVs won't become obsolete before we're able to produce it.
Stealth combat UAVs are becoming more and more common.
Turkey needs UAVs against pkk mostly, stealth UAV is unneccessary for this task.

Turkey needs UAVs against pkk mostly, stealth UAV is unneccessary for this task.

What we need are mini-uavs to help provide better overwatch/intel for positions inside Turkey and bigger ones to help prevent groups from moving in.

We already have mini Uav'S for 10 years NOS but these can only obeserve.. What we need is armed uav's so we can kill on sight with cirit or bozok... IT Will be more effectieve PKK Will be finishes with in 1year i Gues..

Back
Top Bottom