What's new

Akinci & Aksungur and Turkish Unmanned Fighter Aircraft Program

2 weeks left for the elections, they are pushing all the buttons

As I said before, I'm %100 against politicization of the defense industry. But Bayraktar is pointing fingers in the wrong direction. Selçuk's marriage with Erdo's daughter politicized the company. His brother who is also married to another daughter of Erdo, literally became the finance minister. They want to be hardcore AKP supporters but they want to be supported by all political parties.

That's very dishonest and we all know how Erdo alienated Otokar and RMK marine at the expense of Turkey's national security. Everything he says about Turkey's industrial development etc. are horseshit and this will go down as a blatant election propaganda from a pro-AKP family

I just wish they shut up and do their job. Sooner or later AKP will be gone then how will they work with a different government?

This is bad for everyone.

And about Haluk's statement that Baykar couldn't be sold to the Americans or the Qataris, We know it absolutely can happen, as it happened with the BMC.

Altay tank and T-155 Fırtına howitzer were once Turkish projects, now they are half owned by Qatar.

Last edited:
Sooner or later AKP will be gone then how will they work with a different government?

This is bad for everyone.
I agree with you.

Political marriages and over-involvement with politics create long-term problems for a company. If this company is a defense industry company, the problems will become even more dangerous for the country.

If Bay Kemal wins the election, it means that Meral Akşener will have a lot of work to do in order to be able to run the business without smashing it.

Fu0J7S9WIAA-mhq

all thanks to Miguyan2000

No wonder a former PAF Chief has publicly stated they're 5 years ahead of the IAF in the arena of the asymmetric warfare. And, the IAF can never surprise the PAF, rather the PAF would surprise the IAF, and, hereby, control the escalation ladder b/w the two nuclear armed foes....

As for the Hellenic and Hindutva policy makers, whatever they've spent so far on AD is becoming like "Garbage IN, Garbage OUT"! Ahh Pagans Ahh....

*The Kuran-i Kerim supports the "asymmetric warfare" culminating in "Anta Maulana Fansuna A'lal Kaumul Ka'firin (YOU are our protector, so grant us victory over the disbelieving people)" - the last clause of the Sura Al-Baqara.
**The PAF owns Akinji and TB2, and has the TOT for Anka. Looks like no Turkish defense products are off-limit for them.

totally agree with you on this. The rise of Turkish aviation has removed India's "veto" over the supply of western grade weapon systems to Pakistan and it furthers Turkiyes interests in having someone who is interested in their products.

Everything that Turkiye is making in the defence area ( except for the Turkish Tank which is too heavy for Pakistan ) has a place in Pakistans conventional capabilities. Pakistans problems right now is the economic overhang caused by GHQ in destroying Pakistans economy otherwise we would be seeing a lot more going on between the two countries!!!!

India has no veto over sales from Turkiye to Pakistan for those platforms that are ITAR free at least and Turkiye will not allow that relationship to be disturbed even as Turkiye looks to develop its economic relationship with India...

Seeing Turkiye developed all these systems is a joy at multiple levels !!!

I agree with you.

Political marriages and over-involvement with politics create long-term problems for a company. If this company is a defense industry company, the problems will become even more dangerous for the country.

If Bay Kemal wins the election, it means that Meral Akşener will have a lot of work to do in order to be able to run the business without smashing it.
I'm afraid CHP will treat Baykar the way Erdo treated Otokar and RMK Marine.

Turkey never changes.

I'm afraid CHP will treat Baykar the way Erdo treated Otokar and RMK Marine.

Turkey never changes.
I have read an article long time ago about what Hamas will do to Jews after Israel is destroyed, and even Hamas said it would keep Israeli scientists and engineers who work in Elbit and Rafael in the new Palestinian state.
Looking at the position of Baykar company in the international arena, I can say not even HDP would treat them badly

Kizilema block 2 supersonic flight flying low with extremely low radar cross section carrying long range air to air missiles could get the jump on the F35

imagine that, US refuses F35 to Turkey and Turks come back with something even better

TFX Kaan able to control a bunch of these even before he moves in for combat

who even thought of this program in the first place ?

ASELSAN's subsystem participation in Bayraktar Tactical Blocks and AKINCI UCAVs
Fvt850cWIAAVpCL

CATS E-O Reconnaissance and Surveillance System

Air-Satellite Communication Terminal
Military Flight Audio Communication and Control System
Airborne radios and relays
Intelligence reconnaissance surveillance data link
Internal Speech and Communication Systems
Tactical Broadband Radio Family
Satellite earth stations

Fvt86UdXoAMscDS

CATS E-O Reconnaissance and Surveillance System

Airborne Satellite Communication Terminal
Recognition and Identification system
Internal Speech and Communication Systems
Tactical Broadband radio family
Satellite stations

Multi-function AESA Radar

Communication Electronic Support
Communication Electronic attack
Radar Electronic Support
Radar Electronic Attack
Countermeasure systems
Electronic warfare pods
Karetta Anti-jam system

TOLUN and SADAK 4T (Multi-role SDBs and quad-rack)
LGK-81/82 (General purpose bombs with laser guidance kit)
GÖZDE (Guided munition kit with Laser Seeker Head)

Fvt87E-XsAEhRb_

ASELSAN CATS sensor system diagram

via, gdh defence

Back
Top Bottom