Akinci & Aksungur and Turkish Unmanned Fighter Aircraft Program

ANKA-3 UCAV to carry SIMSEK kamikaze Drones

ANKA-3 UCAV

Speed : mach 0,7
Altitude : 40.000 feet
MTOW : 6.500 kg
Payload : 1.200 kg
Endurance : 10 hours

A total of 7 weapon stations, one under the fuselage, two internal and two under the wing.
insansiz-savas-ucagi-anka-3-ilk-kez-piste-cikti-EcSL.jpg

anka-3-ilk-kez-piste-cikt-114_2-41.jpg

anka-3-anka-3-aa-2035270.jpg

1682493384016.jpeg

1682493548196.png

1682493504501.png

Super SIMSEK Kamikaze Drone

Super SIMSEK will be able to perform air-to-ground, air-to-air attack missions, to be equipped with electronic warfare systems within its own capacity, to detect enemy systems on the ground and to suppress them.

We will also use SIMSEK in a range that can reach up to cruise missiles in one of its latest versions. We expect a range of over 700 km

1682493408380.jpeg

1682493612790.png

Last edited:
2023 big year for Turkish aviation

add also ATAK II to the list

Footages from the taxi tests have started to be shared.

Btw, I don't know how much Anka is stealth, but since Anka-3 appearance, trolls have turn in stealth mode in the relevant topics.
It's a stealth drone, so I assume it's supposed to be very stealthy. The final product should refine all the kinks and adjust its non-stealthy features.

This is why prototypes exist.

Againg Selcul Bayraktar and the dream team are 10 step beyond the competition and enemy. Kemankes can be used on TB2, this means all the countries who operate TB2 will turn it in to strategic weapon.

Ok amount of explosion is not much but it can turn the weapon out of operation for a while when you need it most like long and medium range SAM systems. Imagine TB3 with 4 kemankes rise from TCG Anadolu going to operation.

Look TB3 will have AESA radar...
1682610853178.jpeg

700km, it is small and difficult to find with radar. It is made of composite materials. Could somebody make a radius from Turkish coast to Greece 😆.
Are you planning to come one night,suddenly?

Oooo, i hope next year they fly all together in formation. A good message to our neighbours and friends... :turkey:
Love lasted two months only?

Back
Top Bottom