What's new

Akinci & Aksungur and Turkish Unmanned Fighter Aircraft Program

No wonder a former PAF Chief has publicly stated they're 5 years ahead of the IAF in the arena of the asymmetric warfare. And, the IAF can never surprise the PAF, rather the PAF would surprise the IAF, and, hereby, control the escalation ladder b/w the two nuclear armed foes....

As for the Hellenic and Hindutva policy makers, whatever they've spent so far on AD is becoming like "Garbage IN, Garbage OUT"! Ahh Pagans Ahh....

*The Kuran-i Kerim supports the "asymmetric warfare" culminating in "Anta Maulana Fansuna A'lal Kaumul Ka'firin (YOU are our protector, so grant us victory over the disbelieving people)" - the last clause of the Sura Al-Baqara.
**The PAF owns Akinji and TB2, and has the TOT for Anka. Looks like no Turkish defense products are off-limit for them.

Are you planning to come one night,suddenly?
Do not look at the words of some moron people who are boiling blood, we do not plan to come one night and suddenly. If we had such a plan, we would not make escapes to the Greek islands on the weekends, and we would prevent those who do.

So when will we come one night and suddenly? When your politicians do things like racist and murderous EOKA! That's when we really come suddenly and one night.

Let me tell you what will happen next: Even though you are an aggressor and a murderer, you will shamelessly pretend to be the victim. Just like the Greek Cypriots and Armenians did.

Againg Selcul Bayraktar and the dream team are 10 step beyond the competition and enemy. Kemankes can be used on TB2, this means all the countries who operate TB2 will turn it in to strategic weapon.

Ok amount of explosion is not much but it can turn the weapon out of operation for a while when you need it most like long and medium range SAM systems. Imagine TB3 with 4 kemankes rise from TCG Anadolu going to operation.

Look TB3 will have AESA radar...
View attachment 926588
Kemankeş is a joke of a "strategic" weapon, I wasn't expecting it to be this wimpy little thing.

It's lighter than an ATGM what the **** can it do?

TB3 should stick to recon, and Seahawks can drop some Çakır missiles on targets designated by TB3s

Last edited:
They will shoot it down before it gets any close, it's a slow winged thing flying in from high up, won't stand a chance.

Yes they can shoot it, if you send same time 20 of this one will slip and hit.

Yes they can shoot it, if you send same time 20 of this one will slip and hit.
Not exactly useful in a naval engagement and TCG Anadolu won't carry that many TB3s.

I would much rather have TB3 fly with a single MAM-T, at least if it runs into a patrol boat or something, it can do some real damage. Much cheaper, much more effective.

Only good use I can see for Kemankeş is for MİT to do assassinations. But for that we have things like Kargu and Alpagu anyway.

Kemankeş is a joke of a "strategic" weapon, I wasn't expecting it to be this wimpy little thing.

It's lighter than an ATGM what the **** can it do?

TB3 should stick to recon, and Seahawks can drop some Çakır missiles on targets designated by TB3s
Don't be so transparent. This missile has its place in our inventory and there are many possible scenarios for its operational application.

Be happy, move on.

Don't be so transparent. This missile has its place in our inventory and there are many possible scenarios for its operational application.

Be happy, move on.
"Many possible scenarios" yet you can't name one.

Boş hamaset yapma, örnek ver. Başka füzelerin yapamayacağı, Kemankeşin daha iyi yapacağı ne var?

My honest opinion is that Baykar made this missile to sell it to their foreign customers. I don't think Turkish military has much of a use for it.

Are you planning to come one night,suddenly?

Love lasted two months only?
Don't take it personal, we have too many enemies other than Greece and Greece is not even enemy tbh, All that hostile rhetoric was just empty talk for election campain.

Good luck to PANTSIR , TOR , BUK and many more even S300 , PATRIOT

TB-2 can not carry long range munition , only 15 km laser guided MAM-L
TB-2 can not carry CAKIR , KUZGUN missiles

but TB-2 to carry 4 x KEMANKES to attack on enemy targets from safe distance ( from 50 km to 250 km )

Imagine , 25 TB-2s to carry 100 KEMANKES for swarm attack on Greek PATRIOT AD Systems in Skyros

PATRIOT should fire $2 million missile to intercept $20.000 KEMANKES

6 kg warhead is enough to harm Radar Systems

man-in-the-loop capability
KEMANKES can perform target detection autonomously through the electro-optical seeker head and to hit targets with point accuracy

and difficult to detect KEMANKES by radars

Daha ne yapacak bunu anlamayacak ne var ? TB-2 ler stratejik bir silaha kavuşuyor

Örnek , SKYROS Adasında ki yunan PATRIOT larına swarm attack yapıyorsun
ve $20.000 lık bir KEMANKES i durdurabilmek için karşı taraf milyon dolarlık hava savunma füzesi fırlatmak zorunda kalıyor

1682618160877-jpeg.926610

1682668562604.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom