What's new

Akinci & Aksungur and Turkish Unmanned Fighter Aircraft Program

@eagleeye

Yes ,they will get all SATCOM and then they will delivered to TuAF.

Last edited by a moderator:
Satcom means change in design. Should it take much time ?

fig6-2.gif

Maybe a Big Head like all other UAV´s :)

The project was already dragging back.
Anka was originally planned to start production in 2012.
This news means two things:
1-The first variant was not successful enough.
2-Anka's production will be delayed for maybe another year.

3- (A very rough guess): The peace process is affecting our defense industry.

I don't see how this is a problem for TAI on the long run; it's way better to have great - flawless - product ready for production rather than having an 'average' one that hasn't really ended up as expected at the stage of its design. I would even dare to say that they should focus on the design and production of one MALE UCAV with SAR and SatCom and skip the A, B, S and the rest of the alphabetical models.

Without SATCOM Anka performance is more comparable with a tactical UAV like Caldiran or Karayel, the Range of the Datalink is only restrictet to 200 km. In Case of an surveilance Mission over Syria, Ground Controll Station need to be deployed in Hatay ! With SATCOM only the Level of Fuel restrict the Range an make Anka to a real strategic MALE UAV !

Without SATCOM Anka performance is more comparable with a tactical UAV like Caldiran or Karayel, the Range of the Datalink is only restrictet to 200 km. In Case of an surveilance Mission over Syria, Ground Controll Station need to be deployed in Hatay ! With SATCOM only the Level of Fuel restrict the Range an make Anka to a real strategic MALE UAV !

How does current communications of Anka work? i mean the Datalink. is it something similar to cellular receivers with a moving station or is it different? Extra info appreciated.

They want SATCOM on a MALE UAV? This is ridiculous. Only MALE class UAV that has SATCOM is the MQ-9 Reaper and it runs with a turboprop engine.

We have a MALE UAV that barely makes it to 18.000 feet with the payload of AF300T and SAR and they wanna load a SATCOM antenna on it? fvcking dimwit jokers.

Tell those guys at the defence ministry to go fvck themselves.
Satcom means change in design. Should it take much time ?

SATCOM means more weight, which even a turboprop MALE UAV may not be able to handle. Anka runs with 2.0 diesel engine, mounting a SATCOM antenna on it is the most retarded thing I've ever heard.

@Babur Han
There doesn't have to be a ground control station. DATALINK can be supported by aerial platforms such as B737 peace eagle and in future CASA AC235 gunships TAF will acquire.

One more thing. SATCOM wasn't even a planned feature for the ANKA-B, it was planned for ANKA-TP.

Last edited by a moderator:
321.jpg

But we need something on this SIZE :

30.jpg

Maybe they this New Anka will like this.

We cannot know what they will show us in the Future ,let´s Hope they make something that is really Great.

Sure, we've already made the best MALE UAV in the world, let's go and compete with Global Hawk.
"YEAH WE NEED SOMETHING LIKE THAT" We just NEED

I'll just shut up and let you idiots fight over this. Have fun.

Egypt set to sign Anka UAV contract in June

Egypt set to sign Anka UAV contract in June

By: Tolga Ozbek Istanbul
3 hours ago
Source:

Turkish Aerospace Industries expects to finalise a contract with a first export customer for its Anka (Phoenix) unmanned air vehicle during June, with Egypt due to sign for 10 of the aircraft.

"For Anka, we will develop the mission computer and software with Egypt. Also, Egypt will produce parts for its Ankas," TAI general manager Muharrem Dortkasli said during the International Defence Industry Fair (IDEF) in Istanbul. "Anka has got a deep interest from the Middle East. We believe more orders will come soon," he added.

Turkish Aerospace Industries

A medium-altitude, long-endurance design equipped with an electro-optical/infrared sensor supplied by Aselsan, the Anka secured certification from Turkey's undersecretary of defence industries during the show.

TAI is also working on the development of a turboprop-engined version of the Anka, with this to have its payload capacity increased by 50%, and the capability to be armed with Cirit air-to-surface rockets produced by Roketsan.

At ir.tab

Regarding the Israel contribution to anka
I have sources from todayszaman and of course Israeli sources if you accept. Of course AKP will not confirm that if you only want that type of data.
If you look at anka evolution you will see the effect of external help. Anka started before Marmara events with full Israeli support but after that their contribution decreased. Lanka developments lagged behind.
Anka was supposed to start mass production in 2012 but the last month of 2012, turkey revealed anka A is finished and cancelled. Now we want to make anka s.
What is anka S?
I call it sucky anka. It is better than anka ie nothing. It shows a deep lag of anka developments.

To be continued.

At ir.tab

Regarding the Israel contribution to anka
I have sources from todayszaman and of course Israeli sources if you accept. Of course AKP will not confirm that if you only want that type of data.
If you look at anka evolution you will see the effect of external help. Anka started before Marmara events with full Israeli support but after that their contribution decreased. Lanka developments lagged behind.
Anka was supposed to start mass production in 2012 but the last month of 2012, turkey revealed anka A is finished and cancelled. Now we want to make anka s.
What is anka S?
I call it sucky anka. It is better than anka ie nothing. It shows a deep lag of anka developments.

To be continued.

Explain your self, this is a serious accusation.

Explain how the Anka received external help, providing evidence and any visual similarities.

What is the anka s? What is Anka A? What is the difference?

And can you explain how the Anka is 'lagging' behind? What factor is causing this so called lag.

give any sources you have.

Seeing you talking so confident made me wonder what you see of the Anka project.

Back
Top Bottom