What's new

Akinci & Aksungur and Turkish Unmanned Fighter Aircraft Program

@farag

Only idiots read zaman.

Let this fool bring any sources. It's not easy to get away from talking from his arse.

I even doubt that this farag guy is from Egypt. He is most likely a from another ethnicity, and he is under a false name.

Would I be correct in thinking that against the rules?

Last edited by a moderator:
Let this fool bring any sources. It's not easy to get away from talking from his arse.

I even doubt that this farag guy is from Egypt. He is most likely a from another ethnicity, and he is under a false name.

Would I be correct in thinking that against the rules?

He is same Persian who trolls Turkish section while false flagging , last time i spot him he was under the name of @Gestapo and false flagging as a German.

Last edited by a moderator:
Explain your self, this is a serious accusation.

Explain how the Anka received external help, providing evidence and any visual similarities.

What is the anka s? What is Anka A? What is the difference?

And can you explain how the Anka is 'lagging' behind? What factor is causing this so called lag.

give any sources you have.

Seeing you talking so confident made me wonder what you see of the Anka project.
He is talking about Anka's flight control computer, which was bought from Israel.
TUSAS are working on a domestic developed flight control computer (not sure how far they are with this).
Army orders replacement of Israeli-made computer in national UAV

Quote from article:
The Turkish army has ordered the Turkish Aerospace Industry Corp. (TUSAŞ) to replace the Israeli-made flight control computer system with domestically produced ones in the first national unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV), also known as the Anka (Phoenix).

According to sources who requested to remain anonymous, officials from the General Staff made the move after they discovered that a crashed Anka had an Israeli system in it. The sources told Today's Zaman that the imported flight computer systems have built-in software which might conflict with new software downloaded into the system, even though the manufacturer did not mean to cause such a breakdown. The conflict poses a threat to the flight safety of the UAVs.

Speaking about the issue, TUSAŞ officials confirmed that the control computers had been bought from Israel but the software installed in them is domestic. While highlighting that efforts to produce a national flight control system have begun, the officials said they will meet the requests of the General Staff.

Recently, a university in Istanbul has opened a VLSI lab (design and testing micro-chips), the lab is working to create micro-chips for Anka UAV (among other things I assume). This development could be related to the domestic flight control computer.
http://www.itu.edu.tr/tr/Haber/?e8c66f95-f188-4ad8-baf2-c1a153902b3c

He is talking about Anka's flight control computer, which was bought from Israel.
TUSAS are working on a domestic developed flight control computer (not sure how far they are with this).
Army orders replacement of Israeli-made computer in national UAV

Quote from article:

Recently, a university in Istanbul has opened a VLSI lab (design and testing micro-chips), the lab is working to create micro-chips for Anka UAV (among other things I assume). This development could be related to the domestic flight control computer.
http://www.itu.edu.tr/tr/Haber/?e8c66f95-f188-4ad8-baf2-c1a153902b3c

I know, let him expand his BS ideas.

Regarding the Israel contribution to anka
I have sources from todayszaman and of course Israeli sources if you accept. Of course AKP will not confirm that if you only want that type of data.

It is possible in initial development steps they used some component but proposing it to countries like Egypt and SA (which are a risk for Israel) proves that they have replaced those parts.

If you look at anka evolution you will see the effect of external help. Anka started before Marmara events with full Israeli support but after that their contribution decreased. Lanka developments lagged behind.

Countries in scale of Turkey could not be a cutting edge producer without external cooperation and help. If you hear somewhere there is, be sure it is pure propaganda ie. there is an insufficient government who produce material which with that only some unaware people of nation could mastur-bate!

Anka was supposed to start mass production in 2012 but the last month of 2012, turkey revealed anka A is finished and cancelled. Now we want to make anka s.
What is anka S?
I call it sucky anka. It is better than anka ie nothing. It shows a deep lag of anka developments.

This technology is a challenging one. Up to this moment only USA and Israel have properly developed it. Even Russia not yet! Turkey is developing this technology step by step, logically and transparently.

ANKA Block A: Should pass test of reaching 23000 ft and 18 hours continuous flight. This phase finished
ANKA Block B: 30000ft and 24h
ANKA-S: will be the production version. If by that time, they could finished ANKA B it would be the same. If not, then they will be in spec of ANKA A which will be upgraded to ANKA B level in future.

Baykuş;4284638 said:
Brothers, why do you keep feeding who obviously is a troll?
Personally I answer (if I have the answer) and try to add proper sources (if I can find them). So that people (guests/(unregistered) members) that usually don't keep up with this sort of news, are informed properly and don't take mis-information as fact.

ANKA'da büyük hamle - Sabah - 13 May

It is learned that the serial production ANKA UAV's will be equipped with satcom instead of line of sight connection to enable her range up to 1000km.
success_kid-other.jpg

It is possible in initial development steps they used some component but proposing it to countries like Egypt and SA (which are a risk for Israel) proves that they have replaced those parts.

Countries in scale of Turkey could not be a cutting edge producer without external cooperation and help. If you hear somewhere there is be sure it is pure propaganda ie. there is an insufficient government who produce material which with that only some unaware people of nation could mastur-bate!

This technology is a challenging one. Up to this moment only USA and Israel have properly developed it. Even Russia not yet! Turkey is developing this technology step by step, logically and transparently.

ANKA Block A: Should pass test of reaching 23000 ft and 18 hours continuous flight. This phase finished
ANKA Block B: 30000ft and 24h
ANKA-S: will be the production version. If by that time, they could finished ANKA B it would be the same. If not, then they will be in spec of ANKA A which will be upgraded to ANKA B level in future.

Bro, I admire your approaches and point of views but Forgive me for correction. :)

Anka-A: 18h duration, 27000ft

but At each conditions, You should take into consideration that He is a troll which repeats same things again and again. Sometimes, He claims such absurd things without having any idea that I can't stand myself not to laugh on subject he mentions. Even If you tell him many times, He will keep telling same things. I think He has a deep internal pain regarding Turkey's efforts...

ANKA'da büyük hamle - Sabah - 13 May

It is learned that the serial production ANKA UAV's will be equipped with satcom instead of line of sight connection to enable her range up to 1000km.
Stupid, just stupid waste of payload. B737 Peace Eagles are entering service, we could've used them, we could have used gunships, attack helicopters and anything with a datalink antenna to commandeer these planes or to create data stream between them and the HQ.

Putting a SATCOM antenna in every fvcking flying platform in the air is just amateurish. These aren't supposed to be strategical assets, we'll have ANKA TPs in the future to take over that duty, one of them could support 5 Anka-S'

To think of every unit in the AO as a standalone operator is for amateurs. We should be thinking in long term, we should be thinking in large scale. Instead we're making the same stupid mistakes Iranians are making.

Just great.

You know why I'm angry? because we have numerous tactical UAV producers in Turkey but the Army is prioritizing other needs. We aren't buying lots of tactical UAVs even now and I think it's a time when we need UAVs in the air the most. It tells me a story.

It tells me that the army is leaving this business to the airforce and main workhorse of the airforce in this field will be MALE class UAVs as it always have been. If we don't make a division of labor between different types of MALE UAVs we won't reach the maturity to operate with more advanced X47B style UCAVs in the future. This is why I'm angry.

you can't just put all the fancy stuff into one plane

Back
Top Bottom