What's new

Akinci & Aksungur and Turkish Unmanned Fighter Aircraft Program

596630472269a227f0610be8.jpg

596630182269a227f0610be5

http://www.hurriyet.com.tr/ankadan-pkkya-ilk-darbe-40518025

Bros, give link to that dead rat pics if you ever came across on the net.

Edit: Found it.

Türk Havacılık ve Uzay Sanayii (TUSAŞ/TAI’nin İnsansız Hava Aracı ANKA, ilk silahlı operasyonunu iki gün önce Bingöl’de gerçekleştirdi. Operasyonda beş bölücü terör örgüt'lı terörist etkisiz hale getirildi. C4Defence’in edindiği bilgilere göre Jandarma Genel Komutanlığı’ndan gelen istihbarat ışığında bir İHA’nın bölgeye gönderilmesine karar verildi. Burnunda Sapphire lazer hedef aydınlatma podu, kanat altında dört adet MAM-L taşıyan ANKA operasyon alanına yönlendirildi. ANKA , birinci MAM-L ile üç teröristi etkisiz hale getirirken iki terörist yakındaki bir ahıra saklandı. ANKA, ahır üzerinde yaklaşık bir saat uçmaya devam etti. Teröristler bir saatin sonunda ahırdan çıkarak ayrı yönlere doğru kaçtı. Uzun görev uçuş süresine sahip olduğu için bölgedeki uçuşunu kesintisiz devam ettiren ANKA ise birbirinden uzaklaşan her teröristi ayrı bir MAM-L ile etkisiz hale getirdi.

Kaynak: http://www.c4defence.com/Gundem/ankadan ... rev/4649/1

Turkish Aerospace Industries (TAI / TAI's Unmanned Air Vehicle ANKA carried out its first armed operation two days ago in Bingöl, in which five terrorist terrorist terrorists were neutralized in operation, according to the information given by C4Defence It was decided to send an IRA to the region in the light of incoming intelligence.And the Sapphire laser target lighting pod was directed to the field of ANKA operation carrying four MAM-L under the wing.With two MAM-L and ANKA neutralizing three terrorists, ANKA continued to fly for about an hour on the stall.At the end of the hour, the terrorists flew out of the ranch in different directions.And ANKA continued to fly in the region because it had a long mission flight time, and each terrorist who had moved away from each other was neutralized by a separate MAM-L .

So 3 MAM-L for 3 small targets.. That means MAM-Ls have amazing accurate. I wonder why ANKA didnt have CATS.

How much does a single MAM-L cost?

Spurned off development of L-UMTAS, so almost nill development costs added to that no rocket engine.. I would say it costs as much as sedan.. $30k maybe even less

Cirit sold to UAE apprx. $10k. Mam-L could be cheaper.

I think the same. There is no IIR version of MAM-L, no RF data link, no propulsion, no calculation need for propulsion. Just a free falling bomb which filled with explosive, which has laser seeker head.

Spurned off development of L-UMTAS, so almost nill development costs added to that no rocket engine.. I would say it costs as much as sedan.. $30k maybe even less
Aman Allahım, 30.000 USD for one MAM-L even though it's produced in Turkey?

Thats probably cheap compared to foreign systems and the money allows the company to develop the next generation of weapons. Money well spended if you ask me.
And 100.000tl is I think very cheap to kill 4-5 terrorists who were otherwise going to kill many security officials on whom hundreds of thausands of TL is spent for training etc.

Their yearly value creation is also about 50.000tl per officer so preventing the death of 2 officers alone evens out the price of MAM-L.

And I am not even going into the şehit aile maaşları that are given out in return of no further added value, until their relatives die.

So economically a great cut in loss of capital there too.

Anka'yı havada duymak mümkün mü?
Görev Bölgesinde HAYIR ..

Masum insanların HAYATININ, MAM-L den daha ucuz olduğunu mu düşünüyorsunuz..

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom