What's new

Ajmer Dargah chief Syed Zainul Abedin backs Indian government on the abrogation of Article 370

The system for these appointees is corrupted.

The revered personalities have their names being used for money making and political survival.
Most of these gaddi nasheens are materialistic and corrupt people

When the time comes, remember their names. They'll hide behind religion, but don't show them any mercy. Eleminate them like the rest.

Let's look at it from their pov.
What would the backlash be from the Hindu extremists if the Muslims were to declare themselves to be with Pakistan and the Kashmiri separatists, and against the majority sentiment that Kashmir is an integral part of India.
From their pov their is nothing to gain apart from the distrust and vitriol of the Hindu population and plenty to lose.
We can sit safe on this side of the border and say whatever we like with impunity, these people have their communities and families to think of.

Most of these gaddi nasheens are materialistic and corrupt people
Because the system they claim to represent has been infected.
If you compare the original “khalifas” of each of the scholars that these people claim to represent; it was usually the best students of the teacher and not dynasties as they are now.

Go back to sleep son, - @waz @Arsalan can you please look into this guy. Thanks
Not in a mood to play son daddy game. you can choose someone else.

Hey Nikki mouse first take a look at your own avatar and your mentioned gender on your profile so which class of homosapiens do you repesent, some virtual kaniya Kumaar?
I get your class from here Dude.

Your post is inappropriate and factually incorrect as well. Kindly delete it.
Brother It may be inappropriate or disrespectful but cant say about factually incorrect. Lets leave it because this is not the thread to discuss. If I hurt someone feelings then my apologies.

Brother It may be inappropriate or disrespectful but cant say about factually incorrect. Lets leave it because this is not the thread to discuss. If I hurt someone feelings then my apologies.

Thanks.

Because the system they claim to represent has been infected.
If you compare the original “khalifas” of each of the scholars that these people claim to represent; it was usually the best students of the teacher and not dynasties as they are now.
It is like how khilafat was changed into malokiyat.

He is representing Khawaja Moinuddin Chishti - which is shameful indeed. I agree with @Sabretooth

The "Faiz" received by the disciples from their "Murshid" was based on the principle of selflessness and devotion to the improvement of "batin" and the tomb of "Murshid" was the source of enlightenment for disciple and comfort for the aggrieved but nowadays the so-called "Gaddi-Nasheen" have turned it into the business of selling false promises and votes. Then people wonder why the ummah is in the state of misery?

they are in india from last thousand years .
we have to be with truth no matter we live in one place for million years.
dargah prast will support BJP they get some support and power from them aswell.

The "Faiz" received by the disciples from their "Murshid" was based on the principle of selflessness and devotion to the improvement of "batin" and the tomb of "Murshid" was the source of enlightenment for disciple and comfort for the aggrieved but nowadays the so-called "Gaddi-Nasheen" have turned it into the business of selling false promises and votes. Then people wonder why the ummah is in the state of misery?

Brother I am a follower of school of Ahlul-Bayt and I understand "Irfan" not "Tassawuf." And I believe there is a difference between Irfan and Tassawuf but I respect the POVs of my muslim brothers who follow the Tassawuf system.

In other words, I am a daroodi, not baroodi, And I have utmost respect for the Khawaja Moinuddin Chishti and his likes - but what you've just wrote in your post is between you and your brothers in theology, I cannot comment on that.

Back
Top Bottom