What's new

Ajmer Dargah chief Syed Zainul Abedin backs Indian government on the abrogation of Article 370

Mazaron se roti paani jo araha hai.
Let the ignorance continue as it feeds the redbeard mullahs.

Great grandson of Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti is known as Syed in India? May I know how please? Last time I checked Syeds are the direct descendants of Prophet Muhammad (SAWW) from the line of Ali ibn Abi Talib (AS) and Bibi Pak (SA), since when Chishti family calling themselves syeds? how and why?
Hazrat Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti's parents are descendants of Hazrat Ali R.A family

thats why hindus go to dargah .
Hindus go there coz they are welcome there since hundreds of years. Hazrat Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti R.A was asked to serve all humanity, not just muslims.

ronak laghi rahegi .
Yes well at Dargah - Ronak lagi rahay gi, no power on Earth can stop that.

The system for these appointees is corrupted.

The revered personalities have their names being used for money making and political survival.
Thats true - but that is how it is

do they not inherit the job from their fathers like all them pirzade sitting on gravesides in Pakistani Dargahs?
Yes, this "Gaddi nasheen" culture is different, doesn't necessarily mean that spirituality is blessed to them.

Than honestly, followers of Khawaja should come forward and make an example out of this guy.
Leave to the one on whose shrine this Chief is sitting.

Because the system they claim to represent has been infected.
If you compare the original “khalifas” of each of the scholars that these people claim to represent; it was usually the best students of the teacher and not dynasties as they are now.
You very well know that Gaddi nasheen culture is something very different whereas Ashiq/khaleefa/Mureed may have everything out of the pure sincerity they hold in their hearts.

The "Faiz" received by the disciples from their "Murshid" was based on the principle of selflessness and devotion to the improvement of "batin" and the tomb of "Murshid" was the source of enlightenment for disciple and comfort for the aggrieved but nowadays the so-called "Gaddi-Nasheen" have turned it into the business of selling false promises and votes. Then people wonder why the ummah is in the state of misery?
Agree with that.

Brother I am a follower of school of Ahlul-Bayt and I understand "Irfan" not "Tassawuf." And I believe there is a difference between Irfan and Tassawuf but I respect the POVs of my muslim brothers who follow the Tassawuf system.

In other words, I am a daroodi, not baroodi, And I have utmost respect for the Khawaja Moinuddin Chishti and his likes - but what you've just wrote in your post is between you and your brothers in theology, I cannot comment on that.

Point taken.

All I am trying to say is that the great services of Awliya for Islam are equally admitted, recognized and revered by majority of the Muslims no matter what creed or school of thought they follow. But since wrong people are at the helm now, there is an interruption in the flow of spirituality which is key to self-improvement.

have you ever visited areas of Pothohar and zehla Mirpur? area after Rawal dam all the way to mangla dam and Palak bridge, do you understand their language? I was there in 1977 and saw these manly looking women dancing in an all male gathering. when I asked why them women looked like that and spoke and moved like that, I was told they were neither men nor women but khojay

I told in my post, what they are commonly called in Punjabi and Urdu. What you are narrating must also be right. Small changes in languages occur, from area to area. I was born and brought up in Jhelum, which is part of Pothohar and very close to Mirpur, but I never heard this word, used in this sense.

Great grandson of Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti is known as Syed in India? May I know how please? Last time I checked Syeds are the direct descendants of Prophet Muhammad (SAWW) from the line of Ali ibn Abi Talib (AS) and Bibi Pak (SA), since when Chishti family calling themselves syeds? how and why?
Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti was a Syed from Irani Sistan va Baluchistan, chishti is not his family/caste name but his sufi tariqa/sect (Chishtiyya order of Sufi mysticism)

Last edited:
Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti was a Syed from Irani Sistan va Baluchistan, chishti is not his family/caste name but his sufi tariqa/sect (Chishtiyya order of Sufi mysticism)

Yes, I've read somewhere that he is from the line of Imam Musa ibn Jafar al Kadhim (as).

molviun ne pakistan bantay time bhi mukhalifat hi ki thi!

These Grave Worshipers are Mushriq's, don't expect anything of khair from them.

Grave worshippers? Mushriks? Are you calling majority Indian Muslims as kafir? You will need to prove your allegations on the day of judgement otherwise the accusation will fall upon you.

All I am trying to say is that the great services of Awliya for Islam are equally admitted, recognized and revered by majority of the Muslims no matter what creed or school of thought they follow.
Very true. Their services will continue to benefit human kind.

Because the system they claim to represent has been infected.
If you compare the original “khalifas” of each of the scholars that these people claim to represent; it was usually the best students of the teacher and not dynasties as they are now.

The shrine leader maybe corrupt but so are all other heads of Islamic jamaats. I personally believe they have no choice otherwise RSS and co will bring them down on their knees and as Qaid e Azzam Muhammad Ali Jinnah Ra said:
E8xF_7HXMAUVfY6.jpg

Point taken.

All I am trying to say is that the great services of Awliya for Islam are equally admitted, recognized and revered by majority of the Muslims no matter what creed or school of thought they follow. But since wrong people are at the helm now, there is an interruption in the flow of spirituality which is key to self-improvement.

Except the terrorist supporting molvis. They bombed and destroyed graves of great Islamic personalities starting from Saudi Najd to Somalia, Yemen, Mali, Pakistan, Iraq, even wrote books on them to praise the great work on killing Mushrikeen (ie the Muslims)

Grave worshippers? Mushriks? Are you calling majority Indian Muslims as kafir? You will need to prove your allegations on the day of judgement otherwise the accusation will fall upon you.

I don't need to, Allah is all watching and hearing, I bet he is watching what happens on those mazar's and darghas.

I don't need to, Allah is all watching and hearing, I bet he is watching what happens on those mazar's and darghas.

Ok so your not answerable as you must be a chosen person, keep believing that and please no need to bet what Allah almighty is doing. Yes I agree people do wrong/jahil actions at Darghas but so do Muslims in general. Corruption and jahalat is at height, but we shouldn't be calling anyone as mushriks/kafirs, I am trying to give you good advice, you maybe a great person :).
The Ajmer Dargah chief might be licking up to Modi but so are most Indian Muslim organisations, they will spend all their lives proving their loyalty to India. Good luck to them

Back
Top Bottom