What's new

Ajmer Dargah chief Syed Zainul Abedin backs Indian government on the abrogation of Article 370

then why does anyone expect him to behave any different than yogi and co. ?

He is representing Khawaja Moinuddin Chishti - which is shameful indeed. I agree with @Sabretooth

Such a shame that tools like this have been appointed administrators of such sacred places. Hazrat Khawaja Moeen-Uddin Chisti (R.A) would be rolling in his grave to think that he converted millions to Islam for this day.

I only have to ask him one question, Diesel would be standing with you!!
We want all the traitors to line up.

Easier to get rid of them in one go.

who is this clown to comment on Kashmir? he should worry about how to survive mob lynching.

He is representing bharat mata, he may be using Khawaja Moinuddin Chishti to line his wallet but is clearly unable to differentiate between mazhab of the Khwaja and the paganism!

Than honestly, followers of Khawaja should come forward and make an example out of this guy.

Than honestly, followers of Khawaja should come forward and make an example out of this guy.
Fat chance of that since, most of them in hindia and some in Pakistan would be saffronized exactly like himself

Great grandson of Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti is known as Syed in India? May I know how please? Last time I checked Syeds are the direct descendants of Prophet Muhammad (SAWW) from the line of Ali ibn Abi Talib (AS) and Bibi Pak (SA), since when Chishti family calling themselves syeds? how and why?
May be this so called grandson was born from a Syed guy, so he is a illegal child then.

You are a troll as your name suggests.

do you know the word khawaja derived from where? Khawaja usually called to those who are transgenders. Those transgenders who earned their money by dancing on the mazars were called khawajas. Suddenly these transgenders became Sufis to fool public and since then this word got respect.

Hey Nikki mouse first take a look at your own avatar and your mentioned gender on your profile so which class of homosapiens do you repesent, some virtual kaniya Kumaar?

Outrageous.....Hazrat Chisty(ra) would be disgusted with him....His words are meaningless to us and the Kashmiri people, let him side with Modi.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom