What's new

Ajmal Kasab is alive, teacher tells court in Rawalpindi

pyo, dhi, veera, bhabi etc. all are used in Pakistani Punjabi none of them sounds Mughalia. :sarcastic::sarcastic:
I for one never heard of them since every Indian here (on PDF) has heard of it...what does it tell you? :pop:

All I am saying is go check if what you killed was Kasaab just because you agree he was doesnt make me an apologist for mass murdered ! Esp if I dont even believe the 1 you hanged was Pakistan!

No, we will do that when you provide us DNA mismatch report of Kasab's father who on media accepted that was his son. We have provided DNA of all terrorists to Pakistan. We have no reason to believe verbal claims of some obscure teacher, like we did not have to accept verbal claims of some pakistani lawyer.

Ahan I see and the news just reached the village of this one (the one in the media) ? :unsure:
yup many actually if they are still in the archive

one was a poor rikshaw driver and one was a milkman and the reporters said that those guys were scared and confused about what was so important about their name.

if you have the energy then look up on the google but there will be a lot of trash you have to go through

No, we will do that when you provide us DNA mismatch report of Kasab's father who on media accepted that was his son. We have provided DNA of all terrorists to Pakistan. We have no reason to believe verbal claims of some obscure teacher, like we did not have to accept verbal claims of some pakistani lawyer.
All he accepted was Kasab was his son was he shown the picture or did he see what he was accepting? I dont know...Did he just accept so India doesnt get a heartattack and come bomb his house and kidnap his real son (Kasab) or was he planted ...someone needs to bring forward that man who accepted such a thing!

Of course you dont need to take the verbal claims of any Pakistani teacher or lawyer but you take the verbal claims of a man claiming himself father? Why the selective believing?

You are absolutely right..... By the way no one wanted his body.... the other 9 bodies were kept for a very long time in mumbai and when there was no one to take the body then the govt buries the bodies.....
for record I cheered at the screen when the body of one of the terrorists was tossed out of the hotel window

those scums should have been mummified.. you must forgive us for being suspicious. but that said I have no sympathy for the planners and the attackers no matter who they were

and now this teacher

I bet you this story wont be followed up and the teacher will say he doesnt know shite

yup many actually if they are still in the archive

one was a poor rikshaw driver and one was a milkman and the reporters said that those guys were scared and confused about what was so important about their name.

if you have the energy then look up on the google but there will be a lot of trash you have to go through
Too much trash hence my reluctance!

what stupid point did i raise??
that there is no muslim or hindu after beating??

that is stupid to u
It is...coz we are Muslims...heck even that Hamid Mir managed to say kalima when shot and he is not even trained :rofl:

for record I cheered at the screen when the body of one of the terrorists was tossed out of the hotel window

those scums should have been mummified.. you must forgive us for being suspicious. but that said I have no sympathy for the planners and the attackers no matter who they were

and now this teacher

I bet you this story wont be followed up and the teacher will say he doesnt know shite

I am happy to read your post thanks for being truthful......:cheers:

All he accepted was Kasab was his son was he shown the picture or did he see what he was accepting? I dont know...Did he just accept so India doesnt get a heartattack and come bomb his house and kidnap his real son (Kasab) or was he planted ...someone needs to bring forward that man who accepted such a thing!

Of course you dont need to take the verbal claims of any Pakistani teacher or lawyer but you take the verbal claims of a man claiming himself father? Why the selective believing?

Because all these people are in pakistan and pakistani state accepts he was a pakistani. Period.

If pakistani state comes out and refutes the claim, we will discuss it, not when any one of 180 million pakistanis decides to do his bit in terrorism apologies by making verbal claims.

I see you conveniently ignored the DNA part. I was fully expecting you to snivel around like that.

and now this teacher

I am happy to read your post thanks for being truthful......:cheers:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom