What's new

Ajmal Kasab is alive, teacher tells court in Rawalpindi

Well, I am glad he is gone for whatever he did was not good!

However, I am just curious to know if he remembered Bhagwan or ALLAH while being hung!

Were he trained Muslim he would say ALLAH (even then his accent is prove of not being Pakistani but that can be changed and adjusted but even the testimony video @levina put up had 2 accents) were he Indian ....well you know the rest...

For the record, Bhagwan, Allah and Khuda all mean the same, as in, they're generic words for the concept of 'God' in different languages. A Muslim can just as well say Bhagwan, because it does not amount to addressing a particular entity of any religion as God. Did you know that Khuda earlier referred to Ahura Mazda, the Zoroashtrian God? Similarly, Bhagwan can also be used to refer to the God of any religion.

Besides, if he refers to God as Allah or Khuda or Bhagwan, does it make him any less a Muslim? By that yardstick, don't you think the TTP goons are the most pious Muslims out there?

If you guys have watched the interview of the person India claims to be Ajmal Kassab, cant you identify his is not Okara or Punjabi accent? He is speaking Hindi, invoking bhagwan. Which guy from Okara will invoke bhagwan in his supplications?

It always was a case of some indentity theft. Since there was pressure from America to accept it some Pakistani did that attack, the govt of PPP, which had no balls (even PML-N was there, same result), accepted it some Pakistani complicity. It never was a Pakistan origin operation. It was done to malign Pakistan and create distance between India and Pakistan.

Whoever thought him did a very good job...however your countrymen and women @he-man @levina and the other one keep insisting he didnt have an Indian accent...so wasnt he caught by the civilians when he was asking for help like @he-man and @levina are claiming?
Well, what if we have more than 1 kasab? Like this 1 who is the reason why this thread is running..what if the Kasab you hung had done his homework and knew there was 1 in Pakistan before he stole the identity?

Just something for you to think about if you are true to yourself!
how fucking convenient for the Indians
and how fucking stupid of the planners
he might as well had put a signed photograph of General Kyanai and taken a selfy with ISI chief in this phone to confirm the link.

going through all the pain of training and evading capture...
in the end expose their nefarious plot like the stupid villains of the 80s era movies

and how convenient for u to ignore the simple fact

Pakistan govt itself has officially accepted kasab as a pakistani.
There is no confusion now dude

What BULL SH!T is this, another shining hindi propaganda.

Yeah he is alive along with Osama, 2pac, Michael Jackson and Oscar Wilde.

I do wish that claim about Oscar Wilde was true man!!! The most brilliant wit EVER!

how fucking convenient for the Indians
and how fucking stupid of the planners
he might as well had put a signed photograph of General Kyanai and taken a selfy with ISI chief in this phone to confirm the link.

going through all the pain of training and evading capture...
in the end expose their nefarious plot like the stupid villains of the 80s era movies

You are just rejecting evidence because its ''too convenient''? What do you want us to provide, evidence we DON'T have because the Pakistanis were careful???

That's just denial. Please reject evidence on facts, not conjecture.

BTW plausible deniability is the best Pakistan can hope to achieve, we have always found links and you know it. In this case Pak wanted to deny state involvement and they have achieved it.

Last edited:
after a few days ppl will see osama roaming the streets of karachi.

If RAW planned mumbai attack
FOR WHAT
some points
1)To make pakistan look like terroris exporter(C I A too planned fake killing bin ladhen actually bin was never in pakistan C I A brought him to pakistan and killed him)
2)to make war with pakistan which india never did

These are my thinking any one else with some points are welcome

If RAW planned mumbai attack
FOR WHAT
some points
1)To make pakistan look like terroris exporter(C I A too planned fake killing bin ladhen actually bin was never in pakistan C I A brought him to pakistan and killed him)
2)to make war with pakistan which india never did

These are my thinking any one else with some points are welcome

Last edited:
Because all these people are in pakistan and pakistani state accepts he was a pakistani. Period.

If pakistani state comes out and refutes the claim, we will discuss it, not when any one of 180 million pakistanis decides to do his bit in terrorism apologies by making verbal claims.

I see you conveniently ignored the DNA part. I was fully expecting you to snivel around like that.

There were also some other evidence too like the yamaha engine used in the motor boat was exported to Pakistan which was confirmed by the yamaha company..

There were also some other evidence too like the yamaha engine used in the motor boat was exported to Pakistan which was confirmed by the yamaha company..

Please do not feed such supporting evidence to people who will selectively pick it up and make weird clams with that. We are dealing with people who think Osama had nothing to do with 9-11 when he on video accepted it.

Yes, Ajmal Kasab is alive in another Dimension of time and space!!

Slightly tearful, dear lady, but well enough, thanks to the good wishes of my friends, and the prayers of the good hearted among you, bless you all.

awwww stay well Sir. We have few people with intellectual property . May God keep you well and lessen your grief

Springy Baaji, you even don't spare serious old people from such 10 years old kiddish rants. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

uncle you dont need to worry :) its between @Joe Shearer and me . tu khwa makhwa ro raha ha

Ajmal Kasab is alive, teacher tells court in Rawalpindi
Dawn.com
Published May 08, 2014 12:31pm
536b3f6ca1cc0.jpg

— File photo
RAWALPINDI: The head master of the school, where Ajmal Kasab had allegedly studied, appeared before an anti-terrorism court in Rawalpindi where he presented educational records and stated that the person whose record was submitted was alive and could be produced in court if needed, DawnNews reported.

School teacher, Mudassir, had brought along with him records containing information on Ajmal Kasab's school admission and exit which was submitted in court.

During his cross-examination, Mudassir was asked about his last contact with Kasab, to which he replied that he had met with Ajmal Kasab a few days earlier.

He further said that he did not know the Ajmal Kasab who was hanged in India adding that Kasab was alive and could be produced in court if needed.

At least 10 heavily-armed men took siege of the Indian financial hub city of Mumbai in November 2008, killing at least 166 people in a three-day onslaught.

The siege ended after the army was called in, killing all attackers except for lone surviving gunman, Ajmal Kasab.

India had blamed Pakistan-based-militants for orchestrating the attack.

Initially Pakistani authorities had denied Indian claims of Kasab being a Pakistani national but had later confirmed that the only surviving attacker belonged to Pakistan.

Ajmal Kasab was later hanged in November 2012 in a Pune jail.

We have already sent your asset to his 72 Hooooors..."Ajmal Kasab was hanged in November 2012 in a Pune jail".... We don't care who this new Namoona is or what this new Naatak is going to achieve,..and we don't care. Lets now go after the people who organized this dastardy terrorist act..and get them as well. 2014 is going to be a great year for us and not a good one for you know whom....

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom