What's new

Ajmal Kasab is alive, teacher tells court in Rawalpindi

That stupid fcuk Ajmal Kasab was no different from half witted talibani suicide bombers who cry and whine and confess on camera when captured alive. Your retarded assertion that anyone on suicide mission when captured alive will not be scared is as bird brained as the superstitious reasons retards take on such missions. A lot in common I must say.
reported for personal attack

@WebMaster @Aeronaut @nuclearpak @Oscar @Manticore @Jungibaaz how come @RazPaK gets banned instantly everytime he does this but this guy has been doing this 2nd or 3rd time to me on 1 day in the same thread is spared?

File a PIL in India to Know . Or was he even allowed to say Kalima :pop: . I am curios as well .
Well no point going around crazy doing attacks when at the last min you cant even die for your own cause...Just me saying...out of plain curiosity..Coz that is how I imagine talibunnies are coz for a man to be inhumane enough to kill innocent people, well he must be drilled hard core and if Islam was used to rail the guy in...then he should also know marna tou sirf as a Muslim nothing else!

Just my 2 cents you can disagree!

@WebMaster @Aeronaut @nuclearpak @Oscar @Manticore @Jungibaaz how come @RazPaK gets banned instantly everytime he does this but this guy has been doing this 2nd or 3rd time to me on 1 day in the same thread is spared?

there is nothing wrong in using foul language against kasab

Well no point going around crazy doing attacks when at the last min you cant even die for your own cause...Just me saying...out of plain curiosity..Coz that is how I imagine talibunnies are coz for a man to be inhumane enough to kill innocent people, well he must be drilled hard core and if Islam was used to rail the guy in...then he should also know marna tou sirf as a Muslim nothing else!

Just my 2 cents you can disagree!

what are u babbling man??
after a good beating there is no muslim or hindu:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Did he say kalima or did he call Bhagwan on his hanging day? :pop: Just curious
Hangings are recorded in-camera, meaning they are kept off bounds usually. For a kid of his age, I guess the last words would be a sorry child pleading for mercy. Unfortunate and inevitable end to a life of hate.

I see you did not highlight the ''Half witted talibani'' part, because talibani suicide bombers kill muslims and that stupid fcuk ajmal kasab killed Indians eh??? You should be ashamed of your terrorism apologies more than I need to be of my language when I describe mass murderers. But do you have any shame???

there is nothing wrong in using foul language against kasab

what are u babbling man??
after a good beating there is no muslim or hindu:rofl::rofl::rofl:
The bold is even true before the beat

Was he saying about Kasab

That stupid fcuk Ajmal Kasab was no different from half witted talibani suicide bombers who cry and whine and confess on camera when captured alive. Your retarded assertion that anyone on suicide mission when captured alive will not be scared is as bird brained as the superstitious reasons retards take on such missions. A lot in common I must say. Although I can't decide if the superstitions stunt intellectual growth or the low intelligence make one susceptible to belief in flying angels.

I see you did not highlight the ''Half witted talibani'' part, because talibani suicide bombers kill muslims and that stupid fcuk ajmal kasab killed Indians eh??? You should be ashamed of your terrorism apologies more than I need to be of my language when I describe mass murderers. But do you have any shame???
All I am saying is go check if what you killed was Kasaab just because you agree he was doesnt make me an apologist for mass murdered ! Esp if I dont even believe the 1 you hanged was Pakistan!

yes i am and u are damn wrong.
bapu and pyo.............all these words are used in punjabi to denote father.

use may not be common but is indeed used

pyo, dhi, veera, bhabi etc. all are used in Pakistani Punjabi none of them sounds Mughalia. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

no comments on such a stupid assertion
Well you brought it in not me!

Just because you dont know what a Muslim is doesnt mean you pass stupid assertion! Because honestly that is exactly how it sounded to me!

Pakistan refused to Take body just like they did in Kargil war to officers .

India tried to give Pakistan the option of reclaiming the body of Mr. Kasab but Indian officials say Islamabad was unresponsive. Ahead of the burial, Indian Home Minister Sushil Kumar Shinde said the government tried to inform Pakistan about the execution with a letter. “They refused to accept the letter, so we informed them also via fax,” Mr. Shinde said during a press conference on Wednesday morning. He said that Pakistani officials had not “demanded the body of Kasab.”

damn
there goes the chance to clear this issue. was there never any response from Pakistani side? it was democratic government in Power they should have taken the body and it was a great chance to settle their score with the military..so what happened then? was his body also burnt like his other companions?

re Kargil I will beg to disagree I am sorry
because there is a video recorded by Indian soldiers about a flag meeting where Pakistanis are coming to pick up the dead bodies of their soldiers and march off and saluted by armies of both soldiers time was during Kargil war

not sure what part of Indian truth to believe because they contradict each other. we refused bodies, we picked our dead. ???

generally speaking we have the custom of exchanging bodies of each soldiers directly or via red cross.

along the LoC back in the late 90s we had a bloody skirmish when Indians suddenly attached one of the posts of my unit in Bhimbher sector. it was a full on attack supported with mortar and artillery fire. we managed to repulse the attack which left few Indians dead and a flag staff meeting was held and we handed over the bodies to the Indians in the presence of the UN military observer from Norway.
I have served in the same sector for 2 years and we hold no grudge against the dead. once a soldier is dead he is dead we are as keen to get our dead as much as the Indians but I understand it will be against your patriotic duty to accept such statement

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom