What's new

Ajmal Kasab is alive, teacher tells court in Rawalpindi

what was done to the body who one that was hanged in India?
that can settle a lot of conspiracies if that body was given back to the relatives.

there were many kasabs discovered in Pakistan as the world and domestic press went around checking people with that name

Pakistan refused to Take body just like they did in Kargil war to officers .

India tried to give Pakistan the option of reclaiming the body of Mr. Kasab but Indian officials say Islamabad was unresponsive. Ahead of the burial, Indian Home Minister Sushil Kumar Shinde said the government tried to inform Pakistan about the execution with a letter. “They refused to accept the letter, so we informed them also via fax,” Mr. Shinde said during a press conference on Wednesday morning. He said that Pakistani officials had not “demanded the body of Kasab.”

You are absolutely right..... By the way no one wanted his body.... the other 9 bodies were kept for a very long time in mumbai and when there was no one to take the body then the govt buries the bodies.....
Not even the father who was in shock and claiming his son was Kasab? Maybe he found the real Kasab in his village :p:

Last edited:
I am not from Indain punjab :disagree:
The 1st time I heard that word was when I watched Lagay raho munna bhai

ahh lovely taking words out of context...If he were a Muslim he would die as one as par his training , right? :pop:

Obviously Not . It might be hard for you to believe but even Muslims do chicken out like anyone else .

So, you are one of those Phoonjabi having no idea of your desi culture. :omghaha::omghaha:
We dont go pyo we go peeo... hence we dont go sadi kerlo we go shadi kerlo :rofl:

See the fake imitation!

Obviously Not . It might be hard for you to believe but even Muslims do chicken out like anyone else .
Well, then that is a waste of brainwashing...

We should un-brainwashing ...dont know which stupid certified American psychologist said they cant! Hence the word radical!

Not even the father who was in shock and claiming his son was Kasab? Maybe he found the real Kasab in his village :p:

Could be... But i love conspiracy theories....:P

Right...and 911 was an inside job,osama is not dead,ajmal kasab is amar singh, congrats pakistan thy name is denial.

We should un-brainwashing ...dont know which stupid certified American psychologist said they cant! Hence the word radical!

Brainwashing works just fine till the time you are caught , waterboaded and beaten mercilessly . Maybe he was trying to appeal to the Hindu Officer by using such words but it didn't work . He still got hanged .

I am not from Indain punjab :disagree:
The 1st time I heard that word was when I watched Lagay raho munna bhai

ahh lovely taking words out of context...If he were a Muslim he would die as one as par his training , right? :pop:

thats why punjabi will be dead on ur s
We dont go pyo we go peeo... hence we dont go sadi kerlo we go shadi kerlo :rofl:

See the fake imitation!

now u are a language expert here??

Stop framing your story, I have seen lots of Pakistanis movies and quite aware of your slang. :girl_wacko:
OMG :unsure: even I dont watch Pakistani movies now we know why they have such slang so not to miss out on their only all Indian audience :p:

See the fake imitation!
!

I know that's the PTV Urdu. :laugh: BTW Sadi is confined to Eastern accent of Hindi.

Indians may do that not people whose mission was to die!

That stupid fcuk Ajmal Kasab was no different from half witted talibani suicide bombers who cry and whine and confess on camera when captured alive. Your retarded assertion that anyone on suicide mission when captured alive will not be scared is as bird brained as the superstitious reasons retards take on such missions. A lot in common I must say. Although I can't decide if the superstitions stunt intellectual growth or the low intelligence make one susceptible to belief in flying angels.

Brainwashing works just fine till the time you are caught , waterboaded and beaten mercilessly . Maybe he was trying to appeal to the Hindu Officer by using such words but it didn't work . He still got hanged .
Did he say kalima or did he call Bhagwan on his hanging day? :pop: Just curious

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom