What's new

Ajmal Kasab is alive, teacher tells court in Rawalpindi

Oh I forgot...Indian courts of PDF ! Right! Sorry I dont follow them! :tup:
:rofl: really? Well, we dont say it in real life! Maybe it was to attract Indians audience :p:

I say Abbu my cousins say dad we have family friends saying Abba and dad but not 1 have I heard going Baapu! :rofl:

where are u from??
bapu is pretty comman in punjabi and i am dead sure many will agree

Hes dead and we cant correct him now.That should've been taught during his school days and not after his death :-)
Yeah India should have thought him a better accent to imitate :pop:

26/11 was a staged drama just like 9/11 and 7/7

where are u from??
bapu is pretty comman in punjabi and i am dead sure many will agree
Baapu is common in hindi mixture of Punjabi but not in Pakistan because there is a difference between urdu punjabi mixture and hindi punjabi mixture... R u a Punjabi?

I dont know who is Boko Haram...and I never said invoking ALLAH's name every now and then! Putting your own words in my mouth wont make the truth!

I said he will never say Bhagwan...

Previously you said you don't know him . Now you are behaving as you do know him . Previously you said We muslims this and that now you are distancing yourself from your own statement .

Jeez you change your opinions faster than the speed of light .

:rofl: really? Well, we dont say it in real life! Maybe it was to attract Indians audience :p:

I say Abbu my cousins say dad we have family friends saying Abba and dad but not 1 have I heard going Baapu! :rofl:

In Pakistani Punjabi movies it was mainly the word Pyo/Abba used for father, or Dhi for daughter, don't try to pretend that you all are Mughalzada. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

Thats for you to guess and me to know.
But frankly i didnt hear 2 different accents ,he was consistently speaking in the same Pakistani accent.
Accept it,that he did not even utter the word "hey ram"that you claimed he did.

This is how your ppl propagate lies.
I said whatever it was he said...I kept saying It was hey bhagwan but Indians didnt digest and so I thought maybe I am wrong maybe it was Hey raam...whatever it was it wasnt Pakistani!

Baapu is common in hindi mixture of Punjabi but not in Pakistan because there is a difference between urdu punjabi mixture and hindi punjabi mixture... R u a Punjabi?

yes i am and u are damn wrong.
bapu and pyo.............all these words are used in punjabi to denote father.

use may not be common but is indeed used

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom