What's new

Ajmal Kasab is alive, teacher tells court in Rawalpindi

He was speaking with Indian accent and that wasnt even Urdu nor Pakistani style (Even though I live abroad even I dont speak that bad) ...He kept going Hey Raam or was it Hey Bhagwan!

No I am showing you what we Muslims do as opposed to what Kasaab did (you claiming him Muslim)

I love how you go tangential when you Don't have answers . And He DID NOT HAVE Indian accent . And If invoking the name of Allah every now and then is the test of being muslim ( or we muslim or we picky muslim) then Boko haram suits your Muslim naming benchmark .

He is Muslim what is their to Claim ??

@Talon

u seriously need to come out of limbo man,,,i am really worried about u:lol::lol::lol:
Aww...really? I am not worried...1 thing for sure:
No one who is "dying for Islam" or whatever they brainwashed and told him would go Hey Bhagwan....isnt that the thing he came to destroy? The Bhagwan? Just my 2 cents

He was speaking with Indian accent and that wasnt even Urdu nor Pakistani style (Even though I live abroad even I dont speak that bad) ...He kept going Hey Raam or was it Hey Bhagwan!

Ajmal Kasab's video...take a look.
Please note his pronunciation...for example Indians call it dimaagh while a Pakistani would call it damagh.
And similarly for Jihad.
The confessions of Ajmal Kasab

No Indians say Kiraya as Karaya, when Indians speak, we give full emphasis to clarity of vowels and we don't use such kind of sadakchap sounding words like Karaya or garnade. :girl_wacko: Did you ever watch his full interviews. :girl_wacko:
I didnt understand most of his words...

But I watched enough for him to go Hey Bhagwan ...one with a mission for ALLAH (brainwashed version or whatever version sadly it is has the words ALLAH) wont utter that!

Hey Allah, I must be a terrorist!

Or, a really really stupid person!

No they are brainwashed to kill....it was the Indians on PDF telling me about the 72 virgins...now saying Bhagwan wont get him 72 virgins :(

Your Indian words against you guys!

No Indians say Kiraya as Karaya, when Indians speak, we give full emphasis to clarity of vowels and we don't use such kind of sadakchap sounding words like Karaya or garnade. :girl_wacko: Did you ever watch his full interviews. :girl_wacko:

its a punjabi accent

But I watched enough for him to go Hey Bhagwan ...one with a mission for ALLAH (brainwashed version or whatever version sadly it is has the words ALLAH) wont utter that!

No they are brainwashed to kill....it was the Indians on PDF telling me about the 72 virgins...now saying Bhagwan wont get him 72 virgins :(

Your Indian words against you guys!

so a muslim cannot use words like hey bhagwan??

hey bhagwan!!kya bol raha hai tu

He was just pretending but he couldn't hide his sadakchap accent he learned in Pakistan. I get bizarre feeling by hearing the words like karaya or Qasam. :girl_wacko:

I hear 2 accents and styles...did he have a split personality disorder?
Thats for you to guess and me to know.
But frankly i didnt hear 2 different accents ,he was consistently speaking in the same Pakistani accent.
Accept it,that he did not even utter the word "hey ram"that you claimed he did.

This is how your ppl propagate lies.

He was just pretending but he couldn't hide his sadakchap accent he learned in Pakistan. I get bizarre feeling by hearing the words like karaya or Qasam. :girl_wacko:

ask a punjabi villager,,,he will say same garnade and karaya

Thats for you to guess and me to know.
But frankly i didnt hear 2 different accents ,he was consistently speaking in the same Pakistani accent.
Accept it,that he did not even utter the word "hey ram"that you claimed he did.

This is how your ppl propagate lies.

and this guy
@Talon is saying the same thing again and again??

u must stop lying now

Nice try ISI, nobody in the rest of the world is buying this $hit story. You are 6 years late in making this up. Anything to protect Anti-India jihadis eh ?

I dont think anyone in the world bought your shit either, you stood alone in this

its a punjabi accent

so a muslim cannot use words like hey bhagwan??

hey bhagwan!!kya bol raha hai tu
Not a brainwashed one who came to kill you guys ....he wont become what he came to kill...and esp not if he thinks he is gonna die a Hindu...then all what he did was not worth it... :unsure:

The accent sounds like what Amitabachan used in 1 of his movies!
I seriously hear 2 accents...
Phir sadi bhi ho jai gi...we say Shadi!

Batal haaan...well people of that area dont speak like him :rofl:

Aik woh tha...no Pakistani talks like that :rofl:

Marnay walay thay hum log par mujhay bhagwan yaad agiyea :rofl:

Jub tak zinda raho martay raho...in Pakistan it is qatal!

See the irony?!

Paisa dayta hai bohot!

Its paisay...

Baap ko...we either go Abbu or Walid or Abba or I have not heard anyone address their dad that way...baapu

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom