What's new

Ajmal Kasab is alive, teacher tells court in Rawalpindi

isse zyada hum khushi ya gham manayetho idhar ka police humko pakdega.... aur bann karenge :)

Bas aap ki eik kami thiii... woh bhi ab poora hogaya.....:)

Mainey soucha thori apney bhai ki company karoun. :D

Pakistani Kangaroo courts where fake witnesses are sold out side Courts everyday like vegetables are sold in Sabi Mandi.

Enough Said.

Lol are Pakistanis so dumb and ignorant that they can't even digest the fact that Kasabs own father said that the guy hanged in Mumbai is my son :coffee:

He further said that he did not know the Ajmal Kasab who was hanged in India adding that Kasab was alive and could be produced in court if needed

whats the confusion here? he says the one he taught is alive and the one hanged he doesnt know him.

so?

By that logic, every person named Ajmal Kasab in Pakistan will claim to be well and alive ?

Her take on any issue is never worth taking. Only worth ignoring.
:rofl: Thats what people who cant prove their basics say...

What about your take on every topic you jump in and have not a notch of knowledge about?

just stop ur bullshit theories,,,,its is a proven fact that kasab was pakistani.
Who proved it?
Next question Who is arguing it? Try reading the article with you specs!

@Talon

whats ur take??
its possible raw paid these people money to lie too??
or maybe dawn newspaper is also bankrolled by raw,cia,mossad etc??
I dont know who lied...But there def was some foul play....

India insisted Kasab is Pakistani...
Pakistan said no then there were articles about people crying he is my son...denial stance such as that shown by Indians (on PDF)
Then comes a teacher with prove and said he recently talked to Kasab?
2 Kasaabs 1 dead in India 1 alive in Pakistan...

My take is someone is screwing with us...

Someone found there is a guy called Kasab in Pakistan so due to pressure (from top bosses) to close the case picked a random Pakistani (name data whatever available) pinned it on the guy caught and kept insisting coz if caught India has to answer to loads! Accusing another country's intelligence is for sure some crime!

I wont say who did what but if we have our Kasab still alive...who did you guys hang and called Pakistani?! :unsure:

Lol are Pakistanis so dumb and ignorant that they can't even digest the fact that Kasabs own father said that the guy hanged in Mumbai is my son :coffee:
Are you in denial or 2 + 2 equals to 3 in India?

How do we know that father wasnt a dummy just like his son in India (claiming to be Pakistani and going hey Bhagwan)? :unsure:

If all that is the case whose this new Kasaab? Who did India hang?

Last edited:
Pakistani lawyers, teachers and other ''professionals'' of the rose petals for Gazi Mumtaz Qadri variety have been doing their best to offer apologies for pakistani terrorism and volunteering their services to further confuse their own population already deep in denial.

Ajmal Kasab kidnapped by Indian agencies from Nepal - GEO.tv
Half of Pakistan is already against GEO...if they gave the crappy news...well its about time to discredit them but Indians want them to stay ....coz GEO is 1 news which shows what Indians want to see in Pakistan as compared to what actually happens!

May be his dad is not as dumb as you are.. and he is saving his son only an insane person will say "no no he is not my son here is my son hang him"

Her take on any issue is never worth taking. Only worth ignoring.
post reported for being personal:

personal esp when he cant counter any 1 of my replies or even reply my questions

Last edited:
Half of Pakistan is already against GEO...if they gave the crappy news...well its about time to discredit them but Indians want them to stay ....coz GEO is 1 news which shows what Indians want to see in Pakistan as compared to what actually happens!

WTF is the matter with you? That news was reported by all pakistani newspapers, not just Geo. You are just looking for excuses, rather pathetic ones now, to live in your dear denial.

You must be in really deep denial, because nobody can be this stupid.

I am confused here... Whats your stand???? Kasab is a pakistani and he was hanged in India or something else?

Are you sure he is not a Pakistani :) ?

Pak NSA sacked for admitting Kasab a Pakistani

Kasab news-Pak govt admits Kasab is Pakistani: Report

Ajmal’s nationality confirmed - Newspaper - DAWN.COM
Well if that 1 hanged was Pakistani whose this 1 with school records and talking to his teacher few days back? :unsure:

WTF is the matter with you? That news was reported by all pakistani newspapers, not just Geo. You are just looking for excuses, rather pathetic ones now, to live in your dear denial.

You must be in really deep denial, because nobody can be this stupid.
reported for personal attack ...

I never accepted one who goes Hey Bhagwan to go risk his life (in the name of Islam or whatever he wanna believe) in India and when caught forget the same Islam and go Hey Bhagwan!

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom