What's new

Ajmal Kasab is alive, teacher tells court in Rawalpindi

Half of Pakistan is already against GEO...if they gave the crappy news...well its about time to discredit them but Indians want them to stay ....coz GEO is 1 news which shows what Indians want to see in Pakistan as compared to what actually happens!

Mumbai terrorist came from Pakistan, local villagers confirm | World news | The Observer

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/01/08/world/asia/08pstan.html?_r=1

ISLAMABAD — [URL='http://topics.nytimes.com/top/news/international/countriesandterritories/pakistan/index.html?inline=nyt-geo']Pakistan’s national security adviser, Mahmud Ali Durrani, confirmed Wednesday that the lone surviving gunman from the Mumbai terrorist attacks, Muhammad Ajmal Kasab, is a Pakistani citizen. Hours later Mr. Durrani, a respected retired army general and former ambassador to the United States, was fired by the Pakistani prime minister for “irresponsible behavior.”[/URL]

Now continue living in your lala land .

I am confused here... Whats your stand???? Kasab is a pakistani and he was hanged in India or something else?
I am confused myself...

My stand is Kasab is Pakistani but the guy saying Hey bhagwan when he is caught for doing something (loony terrorist still believe in ALLAH) for Islam (and ALLAH) and when caught didnt want to die as Muslim but said Hey Bhagwan to please the very people he was soo daringly attacking?

I never accepted one who goes Hey Bhagwan to go risk his life (in the name of Islam or whatever he wanna believe) in India and when caught forget the same Islam and go Hey Bhagwan!

Hey Allah, I must be a terrorist!

Or, a really really stupid person!

Well if that 1 hanged was Pakistani whose this 1 with school records and talking to his teacher few days back? :unsure:

reported for personal attack ...

I never accepted one who goes Hey Bhagwan to go risk his life (in the name of Islam or whatever he wanna believe) in India and when caught forget the same Islam and go Hey Bhagwan!

Keep that tin foil hat shiny .

I am confused myself...

My stand is Kasab is Pakistani but the guy saying Hey bhagwan when he is caught for doing something (loony terrorist still believe in ALLAH) for Islam (and ALLAH) and when caught didnt want to die as Muslim but said Hey Bhagwan to please the very people he was soo daringly attacking?

Training kicking in ?? Do you think they are sent unprepared if they have to mix with local crowd if they manage to escape .

reported for personal attack ...

Have you seen his confession and his crappy Pakistani type Urdu. He was speaking bizarre sounding mix of Punjabi and Urdu in Pakistani style.

Mumbai terrorist came from Pakistan, local villagers confirm | World news | The Observer

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/01/08/world/asia/08pstan.html?_r=1

ISLAMABAD — Pakistan’s national security adviser, Mahmud Ali Durrani, confirmed Wednesday that the lone surviving gunman from the Mumbai terrorist attacks, Muhammad Ajmal Kasab, is a Pakistani citizen. Hours later Mr. Durrani, a respected retired army general and former ambassador to the United States, was fired by the Pakistani prime minister for “irresponsible behavior.”

Now continue living in your lala land .

Comprehension issues?

My say was we have a Ajmal Kasab sure...is he Pakistani, sure....Is he the 1 you hung? Dont know! I am not his relative...Ask the people who claimed him to be theirs ...ask them who is this new one! Please question Durrani!
Why was he fired? For spreading lies...maybe!
What was the irresponsible behavior uttering rubbish!

Now go dig lala land up!

Kasab is not a Pakistani , Osama was Not Killed in Abottabad , 9/11 is America's False Flag , 26/11 is India's False flag , 7/7 is British Flag to implicate green and shiny Pakistan and sully its Name . Sully the name of Pakistan who is center of Universe .

Comprehension issues?

My say was we have a Ajmal Kasab sure...is he Pakistani, sure....Is he the 1 you hung? Dont know! I am not his relative...Ask the people who claimed him to be theirs ...ask them who is this new one! Please question Durrani!
Why was he fired? For spreading lies...maybe!
What was the irresponsible behavior uttering rubbish!

Now go dig lala land up!

Yeah your NSA was lying from his position he was in . He was Fired becuase he smashed the fake Pakistani narrative that officials were backing up .

Keep that tin foil hat shiny .

Training kicking in ?? Do you think they are sent unprepared if they have to mix with local crowd if they manage to escape .
No..But we Muslims are told to die as nothing but a Muslim...So either his training failed! Or he really wasnt Muslim!

Mix with the crowd? With that accent and those words can probably declare him Indian for all we know! Look whose denying to see the other side of the coin!

Ok lets start with the basics:

An Observer investigation has established that the lone surviving gunman caught by Indian police during last week's terrorist attacks on Mumbai came from a village in the Okara district of the Pakistani Punjab.

Ajmal Amir Kasab,

gunman from the Mumbai terrorist attacks, Muhammad Ajmal Kasab, is a Pakistani citizen

Will the real Kasab please stand up!

Kasab is not a Pakistani , Osama was Not Killed in Abottabad , 9/11 is America's False Flag , 26/11 is India's False flag , 7/7 is British Flag to implicate green and shiny Pakistan and sully its Name . Sully the name of Pakistan who is center of Universe .
Reported for derailing!

Yeah your NSA was lying from his position he was in . He was Fired becuase he smashed the fake Pakistani narrative that officials were backing up .
See the contradiction in your very anger?

1 min you insist he was Kasaab (Pakistani)

Next min you want to call the one who gave the news a liar ?

Make up your mind!

No..But we Muslims are told to die as nothing but a Muslim...So either his training failed! Or he really wasnt Muslim!

Mix with the crowd? With that accent and those words can probably declare him Indian for all we know! Look whose denying to see the other side of the coin!

Ok lets start with the basics:

Will the real Kasab please stand up!

Reported for derailing!

We muslims . hahahaha . I love the kind of picky muslim you are . Here Kasab is a muslim to suit your tinfoil agenda but boko haram is not as it does not serve your purpose ( Even though their leader invoke name of Allah while telling he will sell girls) .

Regarding mixing with crowds , Indians come with bazillion accents and we don't keep a dictionary of accents .

I am confused myself...

So we are back to square one?????

Have you seen his confession and his crappy Pakistani type Urdu. He was speaking bizarre sounding mix of Punjabi and Urdu in Pakistani style.
He was speaking with Indian accent and that wasnt even Urdu nor Pakistani style (Even though I live abroad even I dont speak that bad) ...He kept going Hey Raam or was it Hey Bhagwan!

We muslims . hahahaha . I love the kind of picky muslim you are . Here Kasab is a muslim to suit your tinfoil agenda but boko haram is not as it does not serve your purpose .

Regarding mixing with crowds , Indians come with bazillion accents and we don't keep a dictionary of accents .
No I am showing you what we Muslims do as opposed to what Kasaab did (you claiming him Muslim)

He was speaking with Indian accent and that wasnt even Urdu nor Pakistani style (Even though I live abroad even I dont speak that bad) ...He kept going Hey Raam or was it Hey Bhagwan!

No I am showing you what we Muslims do as opposed to what Kasaab did (you claiming him Muslim)

like what osama did or boko is doing??

Agreed....

Anyway, lets wait for the court to see this new Kasaab! I could be wrong...

u don't need to wait for court's vedict to know how wrong u are

No Indians say Kiraya as Karaya, when Indians speak, we give full emphasis to clarity of vowels and we don't use such kind of sadakchap sounding words like Karaya or garnade. :girl_wacko: Did you ever watch his full interviews. :girl_wacko:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom