What's new

Ajmal Kasab is alive, teacher tells court in Rawalpindi

Have you seen his confession and his crappy Pakistani type Urdu. He was speaking bizarre sounding mix of Punjabi and Urdu in Pakistani style.
Was it mixture of Punjabi and urdu??
ask a punjabi villager,,,he will say same garnade and karaya
His accent from no where was Punjabi and Surely was not of a punjabi From Okara.. "Bola tha us ne mere ko" from where it is similar to punjabi in punjabi urdui accent we say " us ne mjhe kaha tha"

Paisa dayta hai bohot!

Its paisay...

Baap ko...we either go Abbu or Walid or Abba or I have not heard anyone address their dad that way...baapu

Stop framing your story, I have seen lots of Pakistanis movies and quite aware of your slang. :girl_wacko:

I love how you go tangential when you Don't have answers . And He DID NOT HAVE Indian accent . And If invoking the name of Allah every now and then is the test of being muslim ( or we muslim or we picky muslim) then Boko haram suits your Muslim naming benchmark .

He is Muslim what is their to Claim ??
I dont know who is Boko Haram...and I never said invoking ALLAH's name every now and then! Putting your own words in my mouth wont make the truth!

I said he will never say Bhagwan...

Not a brainwashed one who came to kill you guys ....he wont become what he came to kill...and esp not if he thinks he is gonna die a Hindu...then all what he did was not worth it... :unsure:

The accent sounds like what Amitabachan used in 1 of his movies!
I seriously hear 2 accents...
Phir sadi bhi ho jai gi...we say Shadi!

Batal haaan...well people of that area dont speak like him :rofl:

Aik woh tha...no Pakistani talks like that :rofl:

Marnay walay thay hum log par mujhay bhagwan yaad agiyea :rofl:

Jub tak zinda raho martay raho...in Pakistan it is qatal!

See the irony?!

as i said before,,,,,i am really worried now

Stop framing your story, I have seen lots of Pakistanis movies and quite aware of your slang. :girl_wacko:
I am talking to @levina and the video she posted...Have you heard it? :pop:

as i said before,,,,,i am really worried now
Tou jou Sadi kerlo ...

Humaray idher tou Shadi hoti hai :rofl: Onkara ko badnaam ker diyea

Aik tha Ajmal Kasaab! Super hit!! :rofl:

His accent from no where was Punjabi and Surely was not of a punjabi From Okara.. "Bola tha us ne mere ko" from where it is similar to punjabi in punjabi urdui accent we say " us ne mjhe kaha tha"

even when i talk with others in hindi i modify my punjabi so they can understand,,,,ur point is totally moot.

like what osama did or boko is doing??

u don't need to wait for court's vedict to know how wrong u are
Oh I forgot...Indian courts of PDF ! Right! Sorry I dont follow them! :tup:

I am talking to @levina and the video she posted...Have you heard it? :pop:

Tou jou Sadi kerlo ...

Humaray idher tou Shadi hoti hai :rofl: Onkara ko badnaam ker diyea

Aik tha Ajmal Kasaab! Super hit!! :rofl:

u must find the nearest hospital asap

He was just pretending but he couldn't hide his sadakchap accent he learned in Pakistan. I get bizarre feeling by hearing the words like karaya or Qasam. :girl_wacko:
what happened to his body?
was it given back to Pakistan?

by the way this story from the teacher is very believable
India must accept it right away

that teacher is a great leader... he souldnt be removed from the school his students have bright future ahead of them.. I wonder if Kassab was having adult education from that teacher? why did he have to meet him?

I saw some Pakistani movie, a woman says to her son 'ye tumhare baap hain'. :girl_wacko:
:rofl: really? Well, we dont say it in real life! Maybe it was to attract Indians audience :p:

I say Abbu my cousins say dad we have family friends saying Abba and dad but not 1 have I heard going Baapu! :rofl:

Only in Punjabi accent grenade is pronounced as garnade which Ajmal Kasab was using in his confession.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom