What's new

Ajmal Kasab is alive, teacher tells court in Rawalpindi

In Pakistani Punjabi movies it was mainly the word Pyo/Abba used for father, or Dhi for daughter, don't try to pretend that you all are Mughalzada. :sarcastic::sarcastic:
What the hell is Pyo? how do you even pronounce that? and what is dhi? sounds like dhai!

yes i am and u are damn wrong.
bapu and pyo.............all these words are used in punjabi to denote father.

use may not be common but is indeed used
It is used but not in Pakistan only pyo is used here in our Punjabi..

Previously you said you don't know him . Now you are behaving as you do know him . Previously you said We muslims this and that now you are distancing yourself from your own statement .

Jeez you change your opinions faster than the speed of light .
Anyone knows that if you die you should die as a Muslim nothing else...

Oh wait Indians on PDF dont know basics right...yea well ....

Advice to half brained pakistani terrorists and apologists - when you kill 16 policemen in a foreign country and then police capture you, please do not be dumb enough to beg for mercy in the name of your allah, use something more local and benign.
Indians may do that not people whose mission was to die!

Hence I said lets wait for him to be brought to court!
what was done to the body who one that was hanged in India?
that can settle a lot of conspiracies if that body was given back to the relatives.

there were many kasabs discovered in Pakistan as the world and domestic press went around checking people with that name

that can settle a lot of conspiracies if that body was given back to the relatives.

there were many kasabs discovered in Pakistan as the world and domestic press went around checking people with that name
Ahan I see and the news just reached the village of this one (the one in the media) ? :unsure:

Anyone knows that if you die you should die as a Muslim nothing else...

Oh wait Indians on PDF dont know basics right...yea well ....

No anyone does not know . I surely don't wanna die as muslim . And now you do believe he was a Muslim or you are gonna flip again for the sake of your argument .

where are u from??
bapu is pretty comman in punjabi and i am dead sure many will agree
I am not from Indain punjab :disagree:
The 1st time I heard that word was when I watched Lagay raho munna bhai

No anyone does not know . I surely don't wanna die as muslim . And now you do believe he was a Muslim or you are gonna flip again for the sake of your argument .
ahh lovely taking words out of context...If he were a Muslim he would die as one as par his training , right? :pop:

You are absolutely right..... By the way no one wanted his body.... the other 9 bodies were kept for a very long time in mumbai and when there was no one to take the body then the govt buries the bodies.....

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom