What's new

Ajmal Kasab is alive, teacher tells court in Rawalpindi

We never said he is a fiction but we did deny him (the one caught) being Pakistani...So lets see...RAW did their homework and got some info that there was a Kasab in Pakistan and labelled whomever they caught with that name so that if Pakistanis checks they will find such a person does exist in Pakistan and hence India can press charges :woot:
Mohtarma sahiba. Aap to conspiracy theories se bahar rahiye. Those living in Pakistan are enough for that. Expats going insane like u will only show Pakistanis are irrational.

Ethnicity, Religious intolerance, Terrorism is truth bout Pakistan. Dont simply try to prove Pakistan is the most innocent and victimised nation. Otherwise, everyone in the world will continue doing what they are doing now with respect to Pakistan.

Mohtarma sahiba. Aap to conspiracy theories se bahar rahiye. Those living in Pakistan are enough for that. Expats going insane like u will only show Pakistanis are irrational.
And what rational are PDF Indians showing with their "cause I said so" attitude? Not one has given me an article that is non refutable! Nor anyone has anything to say about who this new Ajmal Kasab is? Or why even the father admitting kasab as his son didnt demand his body? Or the other questions I asked on this thread? Where are the "expert" answers? Nothing...And I happen to worry others? Maybe I do coz not 1 can answer without dropping into indecency! Show me just 1 post where an Indian has replied within context and without using the low personal attack technique?!
Ethnicity, Religious intolerance, Terrorism is truth bout Pakistan.
One would put this truth on Indians by looking at PDF alone!
Dont simply try to prove Pakistan is the most innocent and victimised nation.
And what about my questions? If India is innocent then my questions would have answers! But zilch!
Otherwise, everyone in the world will continue doing what they are doing now with respect to Pakistan.
I claim about having been abroad but you are talking about one who is sitting in his own village and throwing assumptions!

Heck I have lived abroad my whole life...Maybe I dont interact with the same low lives you do to formulate the above assumptions! I have only heard Indians on PDF repeat this...Do you people seriously only live in "weird areas" or am I just not targeted because I dont live in that which you have created in your brain?

By showing me the very people I am vocal against accepting Kasab doesnt prove anything to me! Why didnt these righteous people claim his body and give it to the ever agreeing father? Why did they leave it in India? All they know how to do is accept crap while another half denied it!

Its not my problem they dont coordinate with other colleagues before happily answering questions! I dont care whom you hung...If he did bad stuff I say it was fair! We would have done same! But insisting he was Pakistani is weird! Esp when half the govt officials declined it! And another Kasab seems to have emerged!

Why cant it be a case of stolen identity and India do its job in identifying who they hung?!

For the record, Bhagwan, Allah and Khuda all mean the same, as in, they're generic words for the concept of 'God' in different languages. A Muslim can just as well say Bhagwan, because it does not amount to addressing a particular entity of any religion as God. Did you know that Khuda earlier referred to Ahura Mazda, the Zoroashtrian God? Similarly, Bhagwan can also be used to refer to the God of any religion.
Tell that to the Tallibunnies! And please record your execution! :pop:

Besides, if he refers to God as Allah or Khuda or Bhagwan, does it make him any less a Muslim? By that yardstick, don't you think the TTP goons are the most pious Muslims out there?
I am saying if you are calling this guy you hung as a hard core Muslim aiming to kill himself (as he said in his interview) "was not supposed to return" then do you think he is going to I dont know drop ALLAH (in his head his mission was for ALLAH)?? Strange you people associate your own thinking with Muslims...

You guys can probably go ALLAH hu ALLAH hu anytime but no Pakistani Muslim will go hey Bhagwan...that differentiates us from you guys as clear as night and day!

I reiterate that there was just one accent.Or you can give me the sentences where he spoke 2 diff accents. :coffee:
watch the video if you cant find 2 accents then I am not sure maybe you have not heard enough accents!

Why do you forget that satellite phones were recovered from these men???
And the data recovered shows that they had indeed talked to their bosses in Pak.
So their bosses are stupid enough to leave a trail? So this was not a covert operation? Because in covert op you pull the man out or kill him yourself but dont let him get to the hands of the enemy!

And you def dont leave a trail of passports, phones or ID cards! Those things happen when you try to throw the blame on another then you leave clear trails traceable back to the point of origin!

Hehehe
Correction:
Pakistan should've trained him better.
The fact is everyone expected these guys would die or atleast blow up themselves,nobody thought one of 'em would get caught.:lol:
And give such a catastrophic evidence.
Well, even so...covert ops make sure they finish the job and not leave it hanging...Hanging or loose ends are left when they want to throw blames that way clear leads are left lying ...

Hon!!!
When did he even utter the word bhagwaan??
You're cooking up stories. :D
Not in the video you provided but there are several pieces of videos floating on the web if you can find 1 you can find another! :enjoy:

watch the video if you cant find 2 accents then I am not sure maybe you have not heard enough accents!
Or may be you've heard just too many and ergo the confusion.

Talon said:
So their bosses are stupid enough to leave a trail? So this was not a covert operation? Because in covert op you pull the man out or kill him yourself but dont let him get to the hands of the enemy!

And you def dont leave a trail of passports, phones or ID cards! Those things happen when you try to throw the blame on another then you leave clear trails traceable back to the point of origin!

Well, even so...covert ops make sure they finish the job and not leave it hanging...Hanging or loose ends are left when they want to throw blames that way clear leads are left lying ...
Exactly!!!
Thats sooo stupid isnt it??
Next time when such men 're sent from across the border then I hope they're better trained.
Btw Nawaz Sharif had confirmed that Kasab was from Faridkot village in Pakistanand criticised Zardari for cordoning off the village and not allowing his parents to meet anyone.And in Jan 2009, Pakistan's National Security Advisor Mahmud Ali Durrani admitted to Kasab being a Pakistani citizen while speaking to the CNN-IBN news channel.
Now where's the doubt??

For further proof read these
Kasab news-Pak govt admits Kasab is Pakistani: Report

Talon said:
Not in the video you provided but there are several pieces of videos floating on the web if you can find 1 you can find another
Prove it!!
:coffee:
You gotta do your homework well!!!
When you 're proving a point thendont ask the person in front to google it for you....that sounds kiddish and shows how incapable you're.! :enjoy:

Or may be you've heard just too many and ergo the confusion.

Exactly!!!
Thats sooo stupid isnt it??
Next time when such men 're sent from across the border then I hope they're better trained.
Btw Nawaz Sharif had confirmed that Kasab was from Faridkot village in Pakistanand criticised Zardari for cordoning off the village and not allowing his parents to meet anyone.And in Jan 2009, Pakistan's National Security Advisor Mahmud Ali Durrani admitted to Kasab being a Pakistani citizen while speaking to the CNN-IBN news channel.
Now where's the doubt??

For further proof read these
Kasab news-Pak govt admits Kasab is Pakistani: Report

Prove it!!
:coffee:
You gotta do your homework well!!!
When you 're proving a point thendont ask the person in front to google it for you....that sounds kiddish and shows how incapable you're.! :enjoy:

Indian site can say anything... :enjoy:

Ajmal Kasab is alive, teacher tells court in Rawalpindi
Dawn.com
Published May 08, 2014 12:31pm
536b3f6ca1cc0.jpg

— File photo
RAWALPINDI: The head master of the school, where Ajmal Kasab had allegedly studied, appeared before an anti-terrorism court in Rawalpindi where he presented educational records and stated that the person whose record was submitted was alive and could be produced in court if needed, DawnNews reported.

School teacher, Mudassir, had brought along with him records containing information on Ajmal Kasab's school admission and exit which was submitted in court.

During his cross-examination, Mudassir was asked about his last contact with Kasab, to which he replied that he had met with Ajmal Kasab a few days earlier.

He further said that he did not know the Ajmal Kasab who was hanged in India adding that Kasab was alive and could be produced in court if needed.

At least 10 heavily-armed men took siege of the Indian financial hub city of Mumbai in November 2008, killing at least 166 people in a three-day onslaught.

The siege ended after the army was called in, killing all attackers except for lone surviving gunman, Ajmal Kasab.

India had blamed Pakistan-based-militants for orchestrating the attack.

Initially Pakistani authorities had denied Indian claims of Kasab being a Pakistani national but had later confirmed that the only surviving attacker belonged to Pakistan.

Ajmal Kasab was later hanged in November 2012 in a Pune jail.

The Azmal Kasab we hanged was taught in Hafeez Sayeed's school. :coffee:

Ajmal terrorist bastard is dead and most probably he has not got what he was promised in afterlife :lol:

this ghost will never die soon lolz pakistaniyoo kiyoon apni mazeed be izaati karaty ho ? khatam karo ab ye baat bhai .:hitwall:

Nothing but Pakistan setting up in court so that the case verdict is favorable to them. See if courts finds someone like HS guilty then government will gave huge problem. It is easier to fake witnesses and screw the case and make it questionable. They can live with that they have to take any action against people they created.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom