What's new

Ajmal Kasab is alive, teacher tells court in Rawalpindi

May be his dad is not as dumb as you are.. and he is saving his son only an insane person will say "no no he is not my son here is my son hang him"
OMG another conspiracy theory ?
Look every story has two sides , one which is the truth and one which is made to sound like a truth and unfortunately you're with the latter one .
Going by your same logic it will be fair to say that Sarabjits family were also doing the same thing in Pakistan .

Questions arise what was the info given by India and America? That do you have a Ajmal Kasab in Pakistan? We would say yes...even his teacher in OP says yes :unsure:

Punjab village...what village...How many villages were looked into based on preliminary findings?

So Durrani jumped the gun and nodded his head for what? :unsure: esp when investigation was continuing?! :unsure:

Everyone is saying investigation are on going....so when did these finish?

Everyone announcing when investigations was on going?! :unsure:

We just read Okara in another report :rofl:

:rofl: that is like...crazy....Please help me I came to blow up Indians but failed...

See Pakistan either denied having sent him or denied him being Pakistani...all they ever said was continue investigation while Singh was like They did it! I know it in my fingers I know it in my beard!

Sure plz do send some! We would also like to see who it matches! That is if he was buried and not burnt!

Whose fault is it that Pakistani officials/ministers keep on making mistakes? Ask them for a proper investigation and proper result.

^Some people seriously need a life ... or a good psychiatrist.

These conspiracy theories are getting more and more ridiculous.

Whose fault is it that Pakistani officials/ministers keep on making mistakes? Ask them for a proper investigation and proper result.
Whose asking when Singh already declared!

Whose asking when Singh already declared!
India did the investigation, found out that Kasab is Pakistani, declared it. Pakistan did the investigation. Half accepted him to be Pakistani, half said he is Amar Singh arrested from Nepal, and rest said that the investigation is ongoing. This really makes the Indians look stupid.

India did the investigation, found out that Kasab is Pakistani, declared it. Pakistan did the investigation. Half accepted him to be Pakistani, half said he is Amar Singh arrested from Nepal, and rest said that the investigation is ongoing. This really makes the Indians look stupid.
I agree

gw-head-nod-no-delay.gif

Yeah India should have thought him a better accent to imitate :pop:
Hehehe
Correction:
Pakistan should've trained him better.
The fact is everyone expected these guys would die or atleast blow up themselves,nobody thought one of 'em would get caught.:lol:
And give such a catastrophic evidence.

I said whatever it was he said...I kept saying It was hey bhagwan but Indians didnt digest and so I thought maybe I am wrong maybe it was Hey raam...whatever it was it wasnt Pakistani!
Hon!!!
When did he even utter the word bhagwaan??
You're cooking up stories. :D

He will appear before the court,driving a white Waqar SLS AGH Coupe running on the gazi waters of Indus (water which the baniya tried to dam it in reservoirs) :pakistan:

I knew it from the very first day all this was hoax it was done by their own security forces and blamed it on a pakistani national who is still in pakistan.

Were he trained Muslim he would say ALLAH (even then his accent is prove of not being Pakistani but that can be changed and adjusted but even the testimony video @levina put up had 2 accents) were he Indian ....well you know the rest...
I reiterate that there was just one accent.Or you can give me the sentences where he spoke 2 diff accents. :coffee:

Whoever thought him did a very good job...however your countrymen and women @he-man @levina and the other one keep insisting he didnt have an Indian accent...so wasnt he caught by the civilians when he was asking for help like @he-man and @levina are claiming?
Well, what if we have more than 1 kasab? Like this 1 who is the reason why this thread is running..what if the Kasab you hung had done his homework and knew there was 1 in Pakistan before he stole the identity?

Just something for you to think about if you are true to yourself!

This much I can agree!

According to media of course :p:

Why do you forget that satellite phones were recovered from these men???
And the data recovered shows that they had indeed talked to their bosses in Pak.

Last edited:
Why do you forget that satellite phones were recovered from these men???
And the data recovered shows that they had indeed talked to their bosses in Pak.

how fucking convenient for the Indians
and how fucking stupid of the planners
he might as well had put a signed photograph of General Kyanai and taken a selfy with ISI chief in this phone to confirm the link.

going through all the pain of training and evading capture...
in the end expose their nefarious plot like the stupid villains of the 80s era movies

how fucking convenient for the Indians
and how fucking stupid of the planners
he might as well had put a signed photograph of General Kyanai and taken a selfy with ISI chief in this phone to confirm the link.

going through all the pain of training and evading capture...
in the end expose their nefarious plot like the stupid villains of the 80s era movies

Yaaa how F** * stupid right???
As far as I can glean on Jan. 8 ,2009,Under pressure from India, Pakistan recognised Kasab as a Pakistani citizen.
:)

Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Kasab 'could' be Pakistani, says Durrani
Islamabad: Pakistan's National Security Adviser Mahmud Ali Durrani has not ruled out Mohammad Ajmal Amir Kasab, the lone terrorist captured alive during the Mumbai terror attacks, being a Pakistani national.

http://news.in.msn.com/international...mentid=1772954

Wednesday, January 07, 2009
Ajmal Kasab is a Pakistani national, admits Pakistan
Islamabad/New Delhi: A day after India's Minister of State for External Affairs Anand Sharma urged Pakistan to own up the nationality of Ajmal Kasab, the lone terrorist captured during the Mumbai carnage as the "first step" to indicate its intention to cooperate in the probe into the incident, Islamabad did just that

http://news.in.msn.com/international...mentid=1774974

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom