What's new

Ajmal Kasab is alive, teacher tells court in Rawalpindi

Hangings are recorded in-camera, meaning they are kept off bounds usually. For a kid of his age, I guess the last words would be a sorry child pleading for mercy. Unfortunate and inevitable end to a life of hate.
Well, I am glad he is gone for whatever he did was not good!

However, I am just curious to know if he remembered Bhagwan or ALLAH while being hung!

Were he trained Muslim he would say ALLAH (even then his accent is prove of not being Pakistani but that can be changed and adjusted but even the testimony video @levina put up had 2 accents) were he Indian ....well you know the rest...

lol do you even know that he was taught to talk in Indian accent so that typical Pakistani accent wouldn't get him caught because he had to take some assistance from the civilians. Let alone accent, your own media did a sting op on kasab which revealed that he's a resident of Pakistan and have got a family there. So please keep these useless and senseless arguments to yourselves. It's like calling a parrot a human just because he can utter few words.
He was speaking with Indian accent and that wasnt even Urdu nor Pakistani style (Even though I live abroad even I dont speak that bad) ...He kept going Hey Raam or was it Hey Bhagwan!

No I am showing you what we Muslims do as opposed to what Kasaab did (you claiming him Muslim)

Because all these people are in pakistan and pakistani state accepts he was a pakistani. Period.

If pakistani state comes out and refutes the claim, we will discuss it, not when any one of 180 million pakistanis decides to do his bit in terrorism apologies by making verbal claims.

I see you conveniently ignored the DNA part. I was fully expecting you to snivel around like that.
Well, you got rid off the body...so how can we confirm it? For all I know it could be your snout you gave to Pakistan :unsure:

The state accepted a Kasab...Muhammad Ajmal Kasab not this Ajmal Asif Kasab ...read the reports...the name changes based on which side of the border is reporting!

However, I am just curious to know if he remembered Bhagwan or ALLAH while being hung!

Were he trained Muslim he would say ALLAH (even then his accent is prove of not being Pakistani but that can be changed and adjusted but even the testimony video @levina put up had 2 accents) were he Indian ....well you know the rest...
sadly everyting about this tragedy is blurred
why they managed to evade the Indian navy.. that too coming so blatently from a hostile country

after all that secrecy openly talking over the mobile directly to Pakistanis as if they needed to know what to do next.

then Pakistanis refusing to take the corpse as Indians say

Pakistanis are not entirely innocent and Indians are not telling the full truth

thats my take

in the end
hundreds of innocent lives were lost on that day and may that never happen to any place and any people

lol do you even know that he was taught to talk in Indian accent so that typical Pakistani accent wouldn't get him caught because he had to take some assistance from the civilians.
Whoever thought him did a very good job...however your countrymen and women @he-man @levina and the other one keep insisting he didnt have an Indian accent...so wasnt he caught by the civilians when he was asking for help like @he-man and @levina are claiming?
Let alone accent, your own media did a sting op on kasab which revealed that he's a resident of Pakistan and have got a family there. So please keep these useless and senseless arguments to yourselves. It's like calling a parrot a human just because he can utter few words.
Well, what if we have more than 1 kasab? Like this 1 who is the reason why this thread is running..what if the Kasab you hung had done his homework and knew there was 1 in Pakistan before he stole the identity?

Just something for you to think about if you are true to yourself!

why they managed to evade the Indian navy.. that too coming so blatently from a hostile country

after all that secrecy openly talking over the mobile directly to Pakistanis as if they needed to know what to do next.

thats my take

in the end
hundreds of innocent lives were lost on that day and may that never happen to any place and any people
This much I can agree!

According to media of course :p:

Do you seriously believe in the emotional steroids of the dieing with God's name while a man is being hanged at such a tender age? Have you ever seen a torture room, a jail cell? Come out of your romantic fantasies. He died like a rat - killed by a Government machinery (I support it though). He must have either stayed silent or cried - in any case which God's name he took is not a concern. After spending his humiliating time in the Indian jails do you think he would have even the basic sanity to do any of that?

Do you seriously believe in the emotional steroids of the dieing with God's name while a man is being hanged at such a tender age? Have you ever seen a torture room, a jail cell? Come out of your romantic fantasies. He died like a rat - killed by a Government machinery (I support it though). He must have either stayed silent or cried - in any case which God's name he took is not a concern. After spending his humiliating time in the Indian jails do you think he would have even the basic sanity to do any of that?
Well, then his mission (were he a mental terrorist) failed...Isnt that what they live for 72 virgins (Or so Indians on PDF never fail to mention)

thats my take

in the end

The bolded part is the most important point in this issue.....

Yes this act was a rude shock to Indian agencies, both intel and security...... 10 men can come in to your country unchecked and manage to kill 200 people, that too a city considered to be the financial hub of the country......

It changed lot of things in india, especially in the way security is taken, not only by agencies but also by citizen....

So back to square one....who the heck did you hang...who the heck is the guy in OP?

Well, then his mission (were he a mental terrorist) failed...Isnt that what they live for 72 virgins (Or so Indians on PDF never fail to mention)
Incorrect. His mission was never bound to succeed. His initial reason for enlisting might be that, but that's what a brainwashed lad of 20 does. Romantic childish bravado.

Well, you got rid off the body...so how can we confirm it? For all I know it could be your snout you gave to Pakistan :unsure:

The state accepted a Kasab...Muhammad Ajmal Kasab not this Ajmal Asif Kasab ...read the reports...the name changes based on which side of the border is reporting!

We can dig out his grave collect DNA sample .

There was no need to answer that illogical question. If we have given someone else's sample, then it will NOT match eh??? So that should only serve the pakistan denial crowd, yet they are questioning if we gave somebody's else's sample!!!

Now I must get out of this thread before I lose any more IQ points. This has been terribly taxing for anyone with IQ upward of 60!

Questions arise what was the info given by India and America? That do you have a Ajmal Kasab in Pakistan? We would say yes...even his teacher in OP says yes :unsure:

preliminary finding had provided enough information to conclude that the man at present in India's custody was from a Punjab village, and perhaps belonged to a militant group that was bent upon destabilising the region by undermining the peace process.

The official, who requested anonymity, said the authorities were examining all parts of the puzzle on the basis of their own investigation, as well as the information provided by India and the Americans.

Punjab village...what village...How many villages were looked into based on preliminary findings?

However, he said there was no doubt in the minds of the investigators that the captured terrorist was a Pakistani. “Sadly, it has been established that Kasab is a Pakistani national.”

But within minutes of the revelation, confusing, and somewhat conflicting, statements started emanating from different sections of the government in Islamabad. While the Indian television channel CNN-IBN quoted Pakistan's National Security Adviser Mehmud Ali Durrani as saying that Ajmal Kasab's identity as a Pakistani had been established, Foreign Secretary Salman Bashir told the same channel that it was premature to say anything because the investigation was continuing.

So Durrani jumped the gun and nodded his head for what? :unsure: esp when investigation was continuing?! :unsure:

In the midst of all this, American news agency APTN quoted Information Minister Sherry Rehman as confirming that Ajmal Kasab in fact was a Pakistani national. The minister later confirmed it to Dawn that “he is Pakistani” and that investigations are ongoing.
Everyone is saying investigation are on going....so when did these finish?

Similarly, the Foreign Office which at the initial stage appeared either detached from reality or completely out of the loop, admitted by broadcasting through the state-run PTV that Ajmal Kasab was indeed a Pakistani national

Everyone announcing when investigations was on going?! :unsure:

During the course of Dawn's own investigation, a number of senior officials in the interior ministry and police said that investigations were started soon after initial reports had suggested that Ajmal Kasab might be a Pakistani national. But the authorities wanted to be doubly sure about his identity because there was no record of Kasab and his family in the national database maintained by Nadra. Details of preliminary investigations submitted to the government have still not been made public.

The official who confirmed to Dawn about the preliminary investigation report said Kasab was son of Amir Kasab and Mrs Noor Illahi. But the identity of other militants killed in Mumbai is yet to be established. Senior security officials, however, said that preliminary investigations had established that the militants were operating on their own and had absolutely no link with any section of the country's security apparatus.

A top ranking western diplomat also confirmed to Dawn that there was no linkage between the terrorists who carried out the Mumbai carnage and the Pakistani security agencies, particularly the ISI. “There is ample evidence to prove that most of the terrorists belonged to Pakistan,” the diplomat said. “But there is not even a shred of evidence to suggest that the ISI or any other Pakistani intelligence agency had any links with these terrorists,” the diplomat said.

“And this is not based on what the Pakistanis have been telling us, as we have double checked it on our own,” the diplomat added.

The remarks belie the latest claim by Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh who on Tuesday had tried to up the ante by directly accusing the Pakistani security apparatus of being involved in the Mumbai carnage. Pakistan has already rejected the Indian accusation in strongest terms.

In a related development, a statement by Prime Minister Yousuf Gilani also said the Pakistan's investigations into the Mumbai attacks had made progress. He said that some information of an interim nature on Indian investigations had been received. He did not elaborate.

Punjab's dusty town of Faridkot became the centre of attention soon after the deadly Mumbai attack as the Indian authorities captured Kasab and claimed that he belonged to Faridkot. The town was thronged by local and foreign media and conflicting reports came out about the identity of Kasab.
We just read Okara in another report :rofl:

At that time the government had, for obvious reasons, decided to adopt a tight-lipped policy, maintaining that only a thorough investigation, based on concrete information, could establish whether Kasab was a Pakistani national, and a resident of Faridkot.

Answering a question about consular access to Kasab, a senior official said the militant had damaged Pakistan 'like no other'. “We are not yet sure when to ask for consular access. We may not ask for it. He is involved in a heinous crime,” the official said. Kasab also wrote a letter to the Pakistan High Commission in New Delhi. Pakistani authorities said they were examining the letter.
:rofl: that is like...crazy....Please help me I came to blow up Indians but failed...

See Pakistan either denied having sent him or denied him being Pakistani...all they ever said was continue investigation while Singh was like They did it! I know it in my fingers I know it in my beard!

Sure plz do send some! We would also like to see who it matches! That is if he was buried and not burnt!

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom