What's new

Ajit Doval (NSA) has lunch with Kashmiris! TAKE A LOOK

Add to this the deceit and deception, falsehood and false flags, the propaganda machine and many things more in common between fascist Nazi party of Hitler, Goebbels here as the proponent and Modi's mentor the RSS and his extremist Hindutva ideology...

Joseph Goebbels Biography

War Crimes (1897–1945)
Joseph Goebbels served as minister of propaganda for the German Third Reich under Adolf Hitler—a position from which he spread the Nazi message.

His control of the propaganda machine stretched over all media of the time—newspapers, radio, films, theater, literature, music and the arts—and he became a figure to be feared, especially by Jews, who were now in the crosshairs of the Nazi Party.

https://www.biography.com/political-figure/joseph-goebbels

It's not often I post up BS from the Indian media but take a look at this one. Doval is seen having lunch with Kashmiris, the sides have of course being blurred out, probably half a dozen troops with guns to their heads and cue cards being held up by Indian government officials.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...s-stock-of-situation/articleshow/70572782.cms

The video is hilarious, none of the Kashmiris are talking to him and they look nervous, full of dread. The music with the video is even more funny.

this move has badly hurt moral on our neighbors and brothers on our western front. So far most of poster are venting out anger and smear and mod are not only also on board with it but engaged on their version of angry protest.

There are some thought provocative and good past but it's a rarity.

While things seems to be getting back to normal in valley, moral in Pakistani leadership is too low (see picture and body language) . Now they are engaged in knee jerk face saving reactions.
5d4ad26594761.jpg

It's not often I post up BS from the Indian media but take a look at this one. Doval is seen having lunch with Kashmiris, the sides have of course being blurred out, probably half a dozen troops with guns to their heads and cue cards being held up by Indian government officials.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...s-stock-of-situation/articleshow/70572782.cms

The video is hilarious, none of the Kashmiris are talking to him and they look nervous, full of dread. The music with the video is even more funny.
Zeher mila k dena chahiye tha is ko plate main

Guys, we need to do our bit by writing to the letters pages of prominent Western newspapers, to emphasise the Nazi nature of the Indian regime and the atrocities that are being committed against minorities.
The Nazi comparisons will strike a nerve in the West. That is what IK was trying to do in his parliamentary speech. He understands which buttons to press with Westerners.

this move has badly hurt moral on our neighbors and brothers on our western front. So far most of poster are venting out anger and smear and mod are not only also on board with it but engaged on their version of angry protest.

There are some thought provocative and good past but it's a rarity.

While things seems to be getting back to normal in valley, moral in Pakistani leadership is too low (see picture and body language) . Now they are engaged in knee jerk face saving reactions.
5d4ad26594761.jpg

The valley has erupted in protests and I put up the BBC to show this.
You can spin any tale you wish.

The valley has erupted in protests and I put up the BBC to show this.
You can spin any tale you wish.
That nonsense and not true. There are no protest as of now. It may start in future.
As of new BBC saying it may erupt not "but its a bridge too far"

Straight coming from from Hallmark channel ...music tu jaan lyy gaiii :rofl::rofl:

Seems pretty normal, strolling in the streets of Srinager with local Kashmiris.

Whats wrong with eating food with locals...

Yeah just a man strolling the streets of Srinager with some locals while it can be clearly seen that the whole street is completely shutdown. Can't hear anything either. Very normal.

No you speak trash and I’ve put up the truth. Your opinion counts for nothing.

Could not agree more, your opinion counts for nothing!

As of now i could not find any report of violence but few reports of celebration in Jammu and Ladakh.

Could not agree more, your opinion counts for nothing!

As of now i could not find any report of violence but few reports of celebration in Jammu and Ladakh.

Then you must be blind as well, look above. Of course your BS media won’t admit to anything, heck they’re still looking for that F-16 lol.
BBC link is above.

Ajit Doval (NSA) took lan from Kashmiris! TAKE A LOOK

Then you must be blind as well, look above. Of course your BS media won’t admit to anything, heck they’re still looking for that F-16 lol.
BBC link is above.

look carefully, video does not hold grounds on truthful reporting. most of clips are months old .. if you've paid attention... you'd know people do not drive thru streets in curfew.
This is a journalistic stunt to appease certain class and peruse a certain narrative.

I've sent message to BBC to authenticate the video and date for all clips they have shown in this report. Hope they will reply if not we'll get some media persons to send them notice to get it corrected.

I'm not delusional and expecting some protest/ violence once money across border start pouring in again.

Also, I'd be more than happy to accept if this has happened after curfew. As of new its mere fringe and false reporting.

Back
Top Bottom