What's new

Ajit Doval (NSA) has lunch with Kashmiris! TAKE A LOOK

Lol dukanein band hein tou khana konsai dhabai ka kha rahai hein? Whole Kashmir on lockdown, and they want us to believe this BS.

The valley has erupted in protests and I put up the BBC to show this.
You can spin any tale you wish.
Valley if it erupts in protest it's only 15 % of whole j&k geography .. it can't dictate terms for whole of j&k ...

look carefully, video does not hold grounds on truthful reporting. most of clips are months old .. if you've paid attention... you'd know people do not drive thru streets in curfew.
This is a journalistic stunt to appease certain class and peruse a certain narrative.

I've sent message to BBC to authenticate the video and date for all clips they have shown in this report. Hope they will reply if not we'll get some media persons to send them notice to get it corrected.

I'm not delusional and expecting some protest/ violence once money across border start pouring in again.

Also, I'd be more than happy to accept if this has happened after curfew. As of new its mere fringe and false reporting.

Typical reply it’s all false and propaganda, ok. I sure the BBC will get back to.

Valley if it erupts in protest it's only 15 % of whole j&k geography .. it can't dictate terms for whole of j&k ...

That’s the source and start of the trouble...

They have right to protest!

I swear this guy looks like someone you would slap really hard for stealing your shoes ....

Typical reply it’s all false and propaganda, ok. I sure the BBC will get back to.

That’s the source and start of the trouble...
That's the beginning and ending point of the trouble ..If you look carefully in remaining parts of geography people are with India ..If pakistan successfully achieve it's kashmir ambition it will not gain much but will have to deal with much greater problem with kashmir nationalists ..

Well Kashmir is shit down to prevent terrorism, its all over the news,

Must be some law abiding fighters. Obeying the curfew and all.

good thing is locals are still out and about.

Yeah, that's not how curfews work. Everything is shut down but the locals are out and about, some curfews you have there.

Look at all those people out and about.

Yeah and only 52% of the population. No wonder you guys have achieved jack squat for 70 years there.

Last edited:
That's the beginning and ending point of the trouble ..If you look carefully in remaining parts of geography people are with India ..If pakistan successfully achieve it's kashmir ambition it will not gain much but will have to deal with much greater problem with kashmir nationalists ..

Nope it's expanding massively now, including the areas that had relative peace. The very thought of settlers moving in now has made them rage filled.
Kashmiri nationalists are not a problem for Pakistan, we share culture, race and faith. Do also remember we have AJK (my ancestral land) and people from Kashmiri decent which in total make up well over 12 million. They won't have a problem persuading their kin.
Now everyone wants an exit from Indian influence.

India is done in Kashmir... slowly as arms start to flow we need to make their unwanted stay so expensive they will regret ever joining the army.

Nope it's expanding massively now, including the areas that had relative peace. The very thought of settlers moving in now has made them rage filled.
Kashmiri nationalists are not a problem for Pakistan, we share culture, race and faith. Do also remember we have AJK (my ancestral land) and people from Kashmiri decent which in total make up well over 12 million. They won't have a problem persuading their kin.
Now everyone wants an exit from Indian influence.
The website is not opening @waz

Back
Top Bottom