What's new

Featured India Will Take The Fight To The Enemy On Foreign Soil: NSA Ajit Doval Reveals Doctrine Of New India

Atleast their general GD bakshi revealed real quad behind all this (US, israel, Saudi and India).

I like his analysis, very close to current scenario in the region.let me know if someone need his english ver

These Fraudsters cannot fight, they can ONLY Lie !

Only thing that India is goot at.... sponsor and hire proxies or terrorist organization to harm others in the region. Isn't Doval manifesting the same thing that Modi said about Mukti Bahini back then.... I say again, Indians are merely proud of nothing in every event.... Doval's acknowledgment of sponsored terrorism is the real thing coming from India.

In some quarters yes i.e. Baluchistan, but not the religious inspired stuff we see in Waziristan etc. I've watched for the last 30 years and this is our own policies failing here.

Are they saying they are going to formally ceede South Tibet/Kashmir to China/Pakistan and then try to take it back or where does he even get the confidence from that they can suddely fight on "enemy soil"? They are barely able to mount up a defensive parameter.

they aren't learning. we will take this war to doval house. kindly make a list of all hindu worship places in mumbai. i mean it's time. whatever they can do, we can do even better!

India Will Take The Fight To The Enemy On Foreign Soil: NSA Ajit Doval Reveals Doctrine Of New India

swarajya%2F2018-12%2F91632ba3-9306-455a-8dc0-b4ca71c29f58%2FGettyImages_1053434998.jpg

In a major development, National Security Advisor (NSA) Ajit Doval yesterday (25 October) said that India will not only fight on its own territory but also on the foreign soil which becomes the source of a security threat, reports Times of India.

NSA Doval emphasised that while India has never attacked anyone first, the new strategic thinking holds that perhaps we could have acted proactively to nip security threats. Summarising his doctrine of "New India", NSA Doval pressed, "India will take the battle to where the threat originates."

The strong statement by NSA Doval gains significance as it comes amid a volatile and escalated situation on the Line of Actual Control (LAC) where the Indian Army, Indian Air Force and the Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) forces are present in heavy capacity to deter any possible expansionist misadventures by the Chinese People's Liberation Army (PLA).

Also, it should be noted NSA Doval's statement appeared to many as the Government's intent to apply the doctrine of pre-emption to nip security threats, as it also came on the same day when RSS's sarsanghchalak Mohan Bhagwat talked of China's encroachments.

NSA Doval made the strong statement while addressing the Parmarth Niketan Ashram in the holy city of Rishikesh.

LOL.

Is Ladakh an enemy soil? Oh wait it is under Chinese occupation. Now the statement makes sense. :rofl:

He is taken seriously by all who matter.

ElUGqRbX0AER6W0

You view on the OTOH ..... lol.

Yes... seriously like every silly little indian.

his resume

> Surgical strikes = Fail
> Suprise day 27 Feb 2020 = fail
> Yadav = also his relative = fail
> Pakistan placed on black list = fail
>China Ladakh affair = fail

a serious failure if you ask me?...

not sure why indians get excited over failures?.... then again india is a nation that gives medal to pilots who get shot down , get wacked by local people, drink tea and sent home because of our generosity,

What Ajeet Doval said he did..now how we are to respond is what to be seen...

He is Mad. Don't have the balls to face China.

In the context of Pakistan, it may be true, or they will be surprised.

Yes... seriously like every silly little indian.

his resume

> Surgical strikes = Fail
> Suprise day 27 Feb 2020 = fail
> Yadav = also his relative = fail
> Pakistan placed on black list = fail
>China Ladakh affair = fail

a serious failure if you ask me?...

not sure why indians get excited over failures?.... then again india is a nation that gives medal to pilots who get shot down , get wacked by local people, drink tea and sent home because of our generosity,
He can kill children, first APS and today Peshawar. And that is all that matters to Pompeo. He needs child killers like himself.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom