What's new

Featured India Will Take The Fight To The Enemy On Foreign Soil: NSA Ajit Doval Reveals Doctrine Of New India

So Indian AMBASSADOR to China will say the same that those hypes are all Indian media lies , right?

Indian Ambassador will say what ever is required to safe guard Indian interests.
Maybe if you stop being a pedophile to Nepal they would respect you more

Post Reported. How long before the ban ?

India Will Take The Fight To The Enemy On Foreign Soil: NSA Ajit Doval Reveals Doctrine Of New India

swarajya%2F2018-12%2F91632ba3-9306-455a-8dc0-b4ca71c29f58%2FGettyImages_1053434998.jpg

In a major development, National Security Advisor (NSA) Ajit Doval yesterday (25 October) said that India will not only fight on its own territory but also on the foreign soil which becomes the source of a security threat, reports Times of India.

NSA Doval emphasised that while India has never attacked anyone first, the new strategic thinking holds that perhaps we could have acted proactively to nip security threats. Summarising his doctrine of "New India", NSA Doval pressed, "India will take the battle to where the threat originates."

The strong statement by NSA Doval gains significance as it comes amid a volatile and escalated situation on the Line of Actual Control (LAC) where the Indian Army, Indian Air Force and the Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) forces are present in heavy capacity to deter any possible expansionist misadventures by the Chinese People's Liberation Army (PLA).

Also, it should be noted NSA Doval's statement appeared to many as the Government's intent to apply the doctrine of pre-emption to nip security threats, as it also came on the same day when RSS's sarsanghchalak Mohan Bhagwat talked of China's encroachments.

NSA Doval made the strong statement while addressing the Parmarth Niketan Ashram in the holy city of Rishikesh.

First buy this idiot a proper silk tie instead of the stained polyester ugly POS he calls a tie.

Second, take him to a proper dentist to fix his teeth.

"Take the fight to foreign soil." Rigghht.

First fight it in 'Apna Soil' then foreign soil.

People in Arunachal Pradesh will start speaking Chinese in less than a decade, I predict.
Posted reported,

1. Personal attack
2. Trolling
3. Post of no value
4. Off topic
5. Generalizing India and insulting race, community, nationality.

So crying to the mods...

How many Negative ratings do you have now?

That is a strategy designed by Gen. Musharaf. Naya Pakistan concept of PTI. Now we see New India after PTI pushed Naya Pakistan idea.

I hope you do not blame India for this,

WARNING: View discretion advised due to violent nature of video.

First buy this idiot a proper silk tie instead of the stained polyester ugly POS he calls a tie.

Second, take him to a proper dentist to fix his teeth.

"Take the fight to foreign soil." Rigghht.

First fight it in 'Apna Soil' then foreign soil.

People in Arunachal Pradesh will start speaking Chinese in less than a decade, I predict.

So crying to the mods...

How many Negative ratings do you have now?

I am confused, are you giving fashion advice or predicting the future ?

There's no insurgency in Gilgit or Sindh. There are attacks in khyber pakhtunkhwa. Yes there's one in Balochistan which has raged for decades before you lot even thought of getting involved.
The surgical strikes were successful if you call crossing the border being an objective.

I am glad you agree that India is not involved.

But what are the odds that this will not be blamed on India ?

Sure Doval, sure. All talk.

Only thing that India is good at.... sponsor and hire proxies or terrorist organization to harm others in the region. Isn't Doval manifesting the same thing that Modi said about Mukti Bahini back then.... I say again, Indians are merely proud of nothing in every event.... Doval's acknowledgment of sponsored terrorism is the real thing coming from India.

I am confused, are you giving fashion advice or predicting the future ?

If your uneducated 'leaders' look like third-rate NYC security guards and jokers they won't be taken seriously.

But the substance of this guy's narrative is 'hollow threats' anyway, so all and the same. Doesn't matter. :crazy::disagree:

Incompetent country and more incompetent Hindutva leaders...

If your uneducated 'leaders' look like third-rate NYC security guards and jokers they won't be taken seriously.

But the substance of this guy's narrative is 'hollow threats' anyway, so all and the same. Doesn't matter. :crazy::disagree:

Incompetent country and more incompetent Hindutva leaders...

He is taken seriously by all who matter.

ElUGqRbX0AER6W0

You view on the OTOH ..... lol.

it's simple. we can take this fight to uri hahaha. remember uri? looks like they want to die.

Oh dear.. The false sense of bravado will never fade even if they are kicked 100 times by Chinese and not to mention much smaller Pakistan.. What a shame

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom