What's new

Airlines from 3 more countries comply with China's ADIZ rules

Nah the example i just mentioned does proof American competence really i'm just backing your words :)
IAF 655 was before your time, youngster. If the same situation occurred for China, the outcome would still be the same. But I can see that you are afraid of looking up KAL 007, after all, it happened on that side of the world and in peace time at that.

:cheesy:
That is not what you posted when the news about China establishing ADIZ first came out.

Why the change of heart? Werent you ejaculating all over your keyboard when the news of two unarmed B 52 flew close to the ADIZ?

Yeah, and those two B-52s flew into China's ADIZ, not Japan's.

Japan's ADIZ, by Japs' own making, became history from that moment on. :rofl:

Japanese Airlines, under much pressure from a government that puts every effort into puffing itself up and covering up its predicament, are the only ones left out in the cold.

But you can be assured they will come around sooner or later.

It is only a matter of time.:D

Last edited:
I think these companies want to make sure their safety, because some warriors keybroad can shoot down their's plane, like they nuked Japan with their mouth ... :laugh:

That is not what you posted when the news about China establishing ADIZ first came out.

Why the change of heart? Werent you ejaculating all over your keyboard when the news of two unarmed B 52 flew close to the ADIZ?
what ?/ I said Nothing when China announced its ADIZ, coz its not something special. u can check my post again.

I only said that ADIZ made Chinese happy in few hours after humiliated by US B-52, thats all

Only 3 regonized?

There are only 2 country did not regonise the Japanese ADIF, that's China and Russia. So....

Only 3 regonized?

There are only 2 country did not regonise the Japanese ADIF, that's China and Russia. So....

Three more dude, it even said more in the title. For someone that claims to be this and that.....

Three more dude, it even said more in the title. For someone that claims to be this and that.....

Ok 3 more, that brings the total to what? 5?

That's a far cry from the one that regonise the Japanese ADIZ

Ok 3 more, that brings the total to what? 5?

That's a far cry from the one that regonise the Japanese ADIZ

It was put up just a few weeks ago, what did you expect? Took longer to recognize people's republic.

At this point it's really just the US, everybody else is just feeding off the US. As soon as they fold, which they will, the rest will be no problem.

The only way the US don't have to do recognize our little zone, is if they can stop us from being a mid level income country, if they can't do that then we will become the biggest economic power on the planet.

Okay, we recognize ur ADIZ but what is so special abt that cheap ADIZ ??

at least he shows up. where are em indians? they're the ones that jumpin up and down the most :lol:
What about the Indian Airlines? Did they not comply or submit their flight plans as yet?

It was put up just a few weeks ago, what did you expect? Took longer to recognize people's republic.
If I am not wrong, I saw it in one of the threads that 55 countries and now 3 more recognizes China's ADIZ.

Last edited:

idiotic comment. can´t you behave?

Back
Top Bottom