What's new

Aircraft carrier Liaoning begins drills in sensitive South China Sea with battle group

J-15 can carry up to 14 PL-12B long range air to air missiles on twin rail wing pylons and beneath the fuselage. 5 under each wing with 2 twin rails and 1 single rail, 4 more under the fuselage.
I believe the US navy should immediately surrender to mighty China: one China jet can shoot down 10 US jets, while a Chinese carrier can easily take on 10 US carriers.

Seems the smog causes serious damage to your brains and your other compariots.

J-15 can carry up to 14 PL-12B long range air to air missiles on twin rail wing pylons and beneath the fuselage. 5 under each wing with 2 twin rails and 1 single rail, 4 more under the fuselage.

absolutely!
There are more hardpoints on a J-15 than just 8.
These cheerleaders and cohorts are just embarrassing themselves!

You both wrong

J-15 have 2 hard point and can launch 80 missile.

This is how it played out in Ace Combat on the load out of Su-33

Neither of you never played ace combat before?

Why not? If Rajnikanth (Indian Chuck Norris) is in the cockpit of the J-15 anything is possible...
Once Rajnikanth killed 2 people with one bullet...

Lol I don't think the original chuck Norris can do that

But he ain't need no bullet, just a glance and say "you dead" and you are dead

You both wrong

Lol I don't think the original chuck Norris can do that

But he ain't need no bullet, just a glance and say "you dead" and you are dead
In addition it can launch 42 multi target (4x) missiles. I dont remember exact no.

In addition it can launch 42 multi target (4x) missiles. I dont remember exact no.

I think depend on which version you play, you can load them with 2x dog fight missile with 28 pop on it too, as well as UGB

Plus I think the guns are unlimited at the difficult I played

I think depend on which version you play, you can load them with 2x dog fight missile with 28 pop on it too, as well as UGB

Yeah. I played the ACAH , enhanced edition for pc. Cannon rounds are unlimited and sometimes normal missiles regenerate even if you have already fired all missiles. The missiles and even the UGB's lock from any angle and are never a miss.
Only chinese J-15 posseses such characteristics.

Yeah. I played the ACAH , enhanced edition for pc. Cannon rounds are unlimited and sometimes normal missiles regenerate even if you have already fired all missiles. The missiles and even the UGB's lock from any angle and are never a miss.

I don't like assault horizon as much as the other title, but I am very much looking forward to the new release on PS 4 coming in 2014

sounds very interesting. Perhaps I will buy the game for Christmas. You never know when Chinese come.

...is all just a game, isn´t it? LOL

vietnam%2Bwar.jpg

Last edited:
I don't like assault horizon as much as the other title, but I am very much looking forward to the new release on PS 4 coming in 2014
I removed that. But these games can never come close to reality. Acah haa many bugs. You can't shoot down certain guys even after hitting 10-15 missiles until they complete their preschedules flyovers.
sounds very interesting. Perhaps I will buy the game for Christmas. You never know when Chinese come.
New title is coming. Its free to play on ps 3(or 4).

A modern CVN-65 > CV Liaoning

A 1960-1970s CVN-65 > CV Liaoning??? Nope
That just goes to show more of your ignorance and idiocy. An aircraft carrier is much much more than just its hardware. It also involved the people manning it, the operations it conducted, and the experience of all into an institutional memory that every can draw upon. The USS Ranger (CV-61) once conducted EMCON Alpha after leaving California and for two weeks the Ranger 'attacked' Hawaii and no one could find her. You think we have been idle since then? Against the Ranger, the Liaoning would be dead in the water on the first day of combat.

You both wrong

Brilliant!
a new discovery. you are taking something to a new level.:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Brilliant!
a new discovery. you are taking something to a new level.:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Lol that's how they do it in the game, go get a copy of ace combat 6

If I remember correctly, F22A have 2 hard points, 140 missiles, can't confirm tho, let me get my old copy and check them out

Dude, I did not set the rules here

Lol that's how they do it in the game, go get a copy of ace combat 6

If I remember correctly, F22A have 2 hard points, 140 missiles, can't confirm tho, let me get my old copy and check them out

Dude, I did not set the rules here
But it fired from internal & side bays in assault horizon.

Su-33 full loads pics for reference
11170547195_dd9104e1a4_o.jpg

11170547035_35c2a7435b_o.jpg

11170547025_2d0c324241_o.jpg

11170546875_ebc00b53d9_o.jpg

Su-33 full loads launch
11170546655_4094e527b8_o.jpg

11170546725_f9719635fa_o.jpg

Now only J-15 full loads CG
m_1329537350276.jpg

d009b3de9c82d158caf2ceef800a19d8bc3e427f.jpg

Last edited: