What's new

Aircraft carrier Liaoning begins drills in sensitive South China Sea with battle group

I've got HAWX 2 as well. It was alright, but the storyline wasn't good. As for the Ace Combat series, it has an amazing storyline and good gameplays.

Anyway, when I first started playing AC6, I thought planes could carry so much weapons. :lol:

Lol so you started playing AC6 first or it's the only instalment u ever played?

Lol so you started playing AC6 first or it's the only instalment u ever played?
The only installment. Bought it when it came out. Assault Horizon would been the second AC game I would of bought, but it looked too Call of Duty-ish.

Hey chinese guys,

You expect too much on the old AV from Soviet era.
If Soviet could take advantage of it against US, then you have something to rely on.

But No, it means nothing to the Americans, EVEN to a small country like Phillippines,
because Liaoning life could come to an end by an unknown antiship missile easily, while US's not

Hey chinese guys,

You expect too much on the old AV from Soviet era.
If Soviet could take advantage of it against US, then you have something to rely on.

But No, it means nothing to the Americans, EVEN to a small country like Phillippines,
because Liaoning life could come to an end by an unknown antiship missile easily, while US's not

Hey Vietnamese fellow,

Meh.

Okay Bye.

The only installment. Bought it when it came out. Assault Horizon would been the second AC game I would of bought, but it looked too Call of Duty-ish.

Well at less its not a rip off of unlike what that mod again glorious Cr@p (mission)

Back
Top Bottom