What's new

Aircraft carrier Liaoning begins drills in sensitive South China Sea with battle group

Lol that's how they do it in the game, go get a copy of ace combat 6

If I remember correctly, F22A have 2 hard points, 140 missiles, can't confirm tho, let me get my old copy and check them out

Dude, I did not set the rules here

OMG!:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

I have. I played Ace Combat 6. How about you?

I played every Ace Combat title except, ironically, the first one.....

I still have the Ace Combat 3, 4, 5 and Balkan War on my PS2, 6 and Assault Horizon in my Xbox360, but I no longer have the AC2 and original PS

I reckon AC6 is the best franchise of the game ever

J-15 is officially the best carrier fighter jet in the world. Woo hoo! Surprised it still has the shark logo on its tails.

A bigger pic of J-15 serial number 103

J-15_103.jpg

That just goes to show more of your ignorance and idiocy. An aircraft carrier is much much more than just its hardware. It also involved the people manning it, the operations it conducted, and the experience of all into an institutional memory that every can draw upon. The USS Ranger (CV-61) once conducted EMCON Alpha after leaving California and for two weeks the Ranger 'attacked' Hawaii and no one could find her. You think we have been idle since then? Against the Ranger, the Liaoning would be dead in the water on the first day of combat.

Do you Viets have any brain? Then, i can say the WWII aircrafts must be superior to the F-22 because USA's precious F-22 is always grounded.

Do you Viets have any brain? Then, i can say the WWII aircrafts must be superior to the F-22 because USA's precious F-22 is always grounded.

I think you are missing his point, technology is only half the equation when you formulate an attack, the other half goes to skill and luck

Indeed, with modern technology, you can see further and while leaving little foot print, but almost all modern technology are there only for you to locate and hide yourselves better. Once you located your target and missile is away. There are pretty much nothing you can do. By then the enemy skill in evading the missile, taking damage and your luck take charges

Do you realise why you can have AESA upgrade, longer range SAM and yet what your ships, aircraft and missile made of remain the same?

don't really know what are you laughing at, that is how it protraited in the Ace Combat Game.

but meh, probably your guys troll to a point you all gone crazy

you are a big joke - demonstrating your massive failure of very basic military knowledge, loud bragging, false accusations and your nastiness!

keep'em coming. I need another round of good laughs as the forum is a bit boring these days!

2 hardpoints on F-22; J-15 >>>> 20 x ( :laugh: +:omghaha:) to save some bandwidths!

you are a big joke - demonstrating your massive failure of very basic military knowledge, loud bragging, false accusations and your nastiness!

keep'em coming. I need another round of good laughs as the forum is a bit boring these days!

2 hardpoints on F-22; J-15 >>>> 20 x ( :laugh: +:omghaha:) to save some bandwidths!

Umm, very obliviously you have never played Ace Combat.

Everyone who ever played ace combat will know, there are only 2 Hard points in each and every aircraft, and you can launch 60 + standard missile on it

Really suggest you go get a copy this christmas

Umm, very obliviously you have never played Ace Combat.

Everyone who ever played ace combat will know, there are only 2 Hard points in each and every aircraft, and you can launch 60 + standard missile on it

Really suggest you go get a copy this christmas
Try Tom Clancy's HAWX 2

I did, but HAWX 2 is too RPG feel, I don't really like it.
Used to play Janes ATF quite a lot, but these day and ages, Ace Combat is usually a must for combat sims
I've got HAWX 2 as well. It was alright, but the storyline wasn't good. As for the Ace Combat series, it has an amazing storyline and good gameplays.

Anyway, when I first started playing AC6, I thought planes could carry so much weapons. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom