What's new

AirBlue Commercial Aircraft Crashes in Islamabad

Pakistani reporters have not received any sensitivity training. Some Pakistani public also likes to hear gory details.

Last edited:
I heard radio report here in D.C. of forty survivors. This strikes me as unlikely.

i want to cry hearing all that. Some one plz some how contact GEO and ARY to sop this nonesense.

For our media its a "drama" "film". Just disgusting i have lost all respect for these channels. They have no respect for poor ppl who have to lost there love ones. BAN ALL CHANNELS FOR USING THIS LANGUAGE,

A Very Sad Incident.
R.I.P. to the departed souls, wishing a quick and complete recovery for those injured and strength to the bereaved families.

Pakistani reporters have not received any sensitivity training. Pakistani public would also like to hear gory details.

Not only reporters on crash side but also ppl telling news . just disgusting.

What does that tell about our media ?:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::

---------- Post added at 01:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 PM ----------

they are shameless..you dont worry about that!

I am thinking about families who have lost there love one. Listning all these detalis ?

Pakistani reporters have not received any sensitivity training. Pakistani public would also like to hear gory details.

Its not like that.

There is entire code of ethics. Its just that Geo and some other Channels have started hiring undergraduates sans any experience in journalism.

anyway thats one part. But Geo survives on street language and such cheap tactics.

Its disgusting its reporters instead of important details are describing the state of burnt dead bodies

No technical fault reported in passenger plane: Air Blue spokesman

Private Airline Air Blue spokesman said that there was no technical fault in the Passenger plane which crashed in Margalla hills but there is possibility that plane crashed due to inclemnent weather.
Talking to private TV channel here on Wednesday the spokesman to Air Blue airline said that inclement foggy weather could be the cause of plane crash at Margalla hills but there was no technical fault reported in the plane as the plane was of latest model.
No technical fault reported in passenger plane: Air Blue spokesman | Pakistan | News | Newspaper | Daily | English | Online

Its not like that.

There is entire code of ethics. Its just that Geo and some other Channels have started hiring undergraduates sans any experience in journalism.

anyway thats one part. But Geo survives on street language and such cheap tactics.

Its disgusting its reporters instead of important details are describing the state of burnt dead bodies

Geo is turning into our equivalent of "orange media".
Rant, rant and non stop rant will help hiking share price.

Can you quote something from there?! So that we can see how low a human can actually go....

No there is no need and don't ask for it. There are mad people everywhere. Let's not make it a Indo-Pak issue. They have send their condolences.

India expresses grief over air crash in Pakistan

Yousuf Raza Gilani New Delhi, July 28 (ANI): External Affairs Minister S. M. Krishna has condoled the unfortunate loss of innocent lives in the tragic plane crash today, near Islamabad in Pakistan.

http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal...ief-over-air-crash-in-pakistan_100403228.html

http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal...ictims-of-pakistan-plane-crash_100403262.html

Last edited:
Registration AP-BJB...the Airbus we lost today.... This aircraft was originally delivered in 2000, leased to airblue in 2006, 34,000 hours of total flying time with 13,500 flights.

1740138.jpg

The reporters at GEO TV are morons...they are just trying to twist the fact and trying to bring ANOs in and just trying to confuse masses with their gibberish reporting....

The crew was fresh...The above Airbus Registration AP-BJB came back to Karachi from Dubai this morning with no technical problems.....Captain Pervez and FO Muntajib who had a full nights rest, took over this aircraft for Khi – Isb trip....So to say that flight crew did not had rest or they violated the rules regarding rest is not right..... God bless their souls

Can you quote something from there?! So that we can see how low a human can actually go....
Sure
Who knows pakis are capable of crashing the plane into shah faisal mosque...add laugh smiley here
Did a stinger bring it down by any chance?
Madrassa investigation at best!
perhaps the plane was carrying a crate of mangoes?
There are many other bad comments by indian all over the
news websites..comments against Islam etc on Yahoo News and other news website but who knows we might see a crash in their country after all then i'd love to see their reaction.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom