What's new

AirBlue Commercial Aircraft Crashes in Islamabad

First Officer Muntajib lost his life in a tragic Airblue crash today.

oo.jpg

An ex- PAF and a very seasoned Mirage and F-16 pilot who had joined Airblue around an year back. Muntajib who was only 35 has left behind a wife and 2 young sons...

May God bless his soul and all the others who died in the crash.

Well Express News has gone one step further and blamed it on Pilot.Wow NTSB takes years to complete investigation while our genius media man has already completed investigation.Also Express News is telling and flashing news again and agian that there are mutilated body parts all over the scene.

May the departed soul RIP. May god give strength to their family.

I feel some kind of innovation is needed in this area as it makes flying quite risky.. I wish we get some way to prevent such accidents in future...

plane was in da no fly zone area......still only army helicopterz r allowed dere...........Wat coUld be in No fly Zone area..................a WAr head ???
or secret army base ?????

plane was in da no fly zone area......still only army helicopterz r allowed dere...........Wat coUld be in No fly Zone area..................a WAr head ???
or secret army base ?????
Nope - Parliament, President House and General Head Quarters, Pakistan Army.IIRC Air Force HQ and Navy HQ is also nearby.

Geo and other pakistani media is inspired by indian channels , e.g cnn-ibn , ndtv 24 x7 , and times now. They like to add chilly in news . But for God sake atleast think about those who are victims of this accident,

this is a tragedy of staggering proportions. As if we didnt have enough people dying on such scale. This was the last thing needed.

a crisis management team should be set up to deal with and assist the family and friends of the departed souls

it's obvious that weather is to be blamed for this accident; and investigation into the crash must be revealed and shared with the public.

RIP to the departed.

انّا للہ و انّا الیه راجعون

i have a question:

IF THE BLACK BOX SURVIVES THE PLANE CRASH THEN WHY NOT MAKE THE WHOLE PLAIN OUT OF THAT MATERIAL?

sorry for my dumb questions guys but i am wondering.

Back
Top Bottom