What's new

AirBlue Commercial Aircraft Crashes in Islamabad

Does any one knows the background of airblue pilots?
Are those also hired on basis of relatioships ignoring better available choices!!!

Captain Pervez was a PIA veteran...who had 30 years of airline experience under his belt...he was 747 captain for a long time and was also an instructor on 747s......PIA doesn’t allow pilots to fly after 60 years of age ( being a semi govt agency where retirement age is 60) , however in all the airlines world over , the pilots retirement age is 65....so many PIA captians who retire at 60, join private airlines and can fly for another 5 years....so there is no doubt about the experience of Captain Pervez.

First Officer Muntajib was an ex Airforce Mirage and F-16 pilot....He had left PAF couple of years back and was adequately trained to fly an Airbus 319/320/321....Although he did not had much experience of the airline flying but he was not new to flying either.

A very sad and unfortunate accident indeed....May God bless the souls of all the deceased ones..

Man i am so angry.The bastards at Bharat Rakshak are actually enjoying this event.******* assholes.

Inna Lilla hai wa inna ellaihi raji'oon - RIP

Another shosha from Geo (and they may be right);

International flight safety requires a safety standard of ANO-3 (Air Navigation Order) whereas, PIA and CAA both were able to pass a new ANO namely ANO-4, which has a lower safety rating as compared to ANO-3.

Example, under ANO-3 a pilot, for instance flying from the US to Pakistan, cannot be asked to fly back to London after a few hours until his 24 hour rest is not catered for, BUT under the new ANO-4 pilots can be (and should) fly again even after 4 hours of their landing after a long flight!!
Geo was shunting MD PIA over this ANO thingy, and the guy shunted them back like hell!

What a duel!

Geo bas88tards!!!!!

Showing an interview with a family who 4-5 members (3 kids) died aboard flight 202.

And they say, they are looking forward to interview some more such families.

You SOB!!!

:cry: Geo buaff.oons are spreading every kind of BS cashing in on dead bodies

Their useless idiot woman reporter was repeating how the bodies are burnt which part of the bodies are burnt.

Geo was shunting MD PIA over this ANO thingy, and the guy shunted them back like hell!

What a duel!
Geo just wants to create controversy.GEO is the worst channel.They are actually enjoying the show knowing that they're getting much more viewers now.Showing all those animations etc.

I am watching GEO NEWS, ARY NEWS about AIRBLUE plan crash today.

GEO reporters keeping saying there are BODY PARTS over all. They are keep saying death bodies are in many parts etc and rescue workers are collecting body parts.

FOR GOOD SAKE. THINK ABOUT FAMILIES WHO ARE HIT BY THIS CRASH.

DO YOU HAVE TO SAY THAT DEATH PPL ARE IN MANY PARTS ETC ????

HOW CAN I CONTACT GEO ARY ETC ? To tell them stop talking like this. Just say death body but telling about body parts ?

:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Man i am so angry.The bastards at Bharat Rakshak are actually enjoying this event.******* assholes.

that place stinks

Same is the case with comments from bharatis on newspaper websites.

Anyway these are people who get happy over killings of human even in natural disasters.

Captain Pervez was a PIA veteran...who had 30 years of airline experience under his belt...he was 747 captain for a long time and was also an instructor on 747s......PIA doesn’t allow pilots to fly after 60 years of age ( being a semi govt agency where retirement age is 60) , however in all the airlines world over , the pilots retirement age is 65....so many PIA captians who retire at 60, join private airlines and can fly for another 5 years....so there is no doubt about the experience of Captain Pervez.

First Officer Muntajib was an ex Airforce Mirage and F-16 pilot....He had left PAF couple of years back and was adequately trained to fly an Airbus 319/320/321....Although he did not had much experience of the airline flying but he was not new to flying either.

A very sad and unfortunate accident indeed....May God bless the souls of all the deceased ones..

AirBlue rep just told media that Captain Pervaiz had 35 years of flying experience and had flown over 25000 hours.

LOL, ladies & gents if GEO isn't reporting accurately or spicing things up then you have several other channels to switch to, thing is its not GEO which loves controversies it's the people as well.

Can you quote something from there?! So that we can see how low a human can actually go....

I am watching GEO NEWS, ARY NEWS about AIRBLUE plan crash today.

GEO reporters keeping saying there are BODY PARTS over all. They are keep saying death bodies are in many parts etc and rescue workers are collecting body parts.

FOR GOOD SAKE. THINK ABOUT FAMILIES WHO ARE HIT BY THIS CRASH.

DO YOU HAVE TO SAY THAT DEATH PPL ARE IN MANY PARTS ETC ????

HOW CAN I CONTACT GEO ARY ETC ? To tell them stop talking like this. Just say death body but telling about body parts ?

:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Absolutely!! Reporting is someting and putting salt on the victim's families' wounds is soemthing else. I am sure it is not deliberate, but the TV need to be carefull.

Back
Top Bottom