What's new

Air Chief Marshall PAF Plz return Capt Lutz uniform back to his family:--

How about you return Palestine stolen lands back to the rightful owners of the land who happen to be poor Palestinians and go back to the 1967 borders as agreed in UN resolutions and we will happily return what we looted from you i.e Capt Lutz uniform. Fair deal???
No....as that is an Arab issue, not a Pakistani issue.

I hereby request the Air chief marshall of pakistan air force to please kindly return the COVERALLs / uniform of the deceased israeli pilot Capt Lutz to his family.

All families of dead soldiers need closure to the death of their loved ones---and specially of those that died on foreign land---.

A dead soldier's uniform is a trophy no more---. If it was his weapon---it would be okay---.

But to keep the clothing of a soldier---in a war---that was not ours---it does not look right.

So please---show courage and do the right thing---return his belongings---. maybe a sister---a brother awaits.

No, after what they have done and trying to do against Pakistan.

There are rumors that an Israeli pilot attempted to retrieve the Capt Lutz uniform on the night of 27 Feb 2019 but got caught instead.

Off the record sources 2 Israeli pilot in captivity of Pakistan but no confirmation on the issue

I also herd the same rumor ... now time will tell the truth.

Israel & Pakistan do not recognise each other. Israel do not acknowledged the downing of Capt. Lutz by Pakistan. Even do not own someone called Capt. Lutz.
Capt. Lutz was an aggressor and terrorists, if we respect him so much then please treat all terrorist at par with him.

The TA with all due respect is a moron, this is a legitimate war trophy.

I also herd the same rumor ... now time will tell the truth.

Israel & Pakistan do not recognise each other. Israel do not acknowledged the downing of Capt. Lutz by Pakistan. Even do not own someone called Capt. Lutz.
Capt. Lutz was an aggressor and terrorists, if we respect him so much then please treat all terrorist at par with him.

No one is returning that uniform my friend. There are few liberals among us who think other wise and every citizent of this country has a right to his opinion but we Pakistanis in very strength majority done accept the country of Israel and in democracy things happen according to wishes of people not a certain group.

A soldiers uniform is not his property, its the property of the force he serves, the tags, the insignia's on the uniform all represent the respective force. A uniform is the ultimate war trophy, better than any side arm or helmet. Photographs, undergarments, personal effects are the domain of the fallen warriors family but not the uniform. The uniform is worn for a reason, it has service tags for a reason, it has the flag tag for a reason. It represents the warriors country and the ideology behind it.

Considering a soldiers uniform his personal effect is the most ridiculous thing i have ever read on this forum and understandably it comes from Mastan Khan, the undisputed Zaid Hamid of this forum.

He was shot over Golan heights and that Territory is under Israeli control. When Israel will return the Land then Pakistan will return the uniform until then it is a continuous state of war. May be all Arabs have forgotten it but Pakistan has not and Pakistan is not in a Habit of forgetting a war that has not yet ended.

Agreed. However even in a war there are acts of humanity. If they want it back, give it back. For the sake of his loved ones.

Agreed. However even in a war there are acts of humanity. If they want it back, give it back. For the sake of his loved ones.
The man belonged to his family and he was returned the uniform belongs to IDF it will remain with us.

No....as that is an Arab issue, not a Pakistani issue.
If you call yourself a muslim it is our issue. Unless you are going against the prophets teachings of unity. Just cause Arab countries are puppets of Israel and America doesnt mean their citizens want that.

If you call yourself a muslim it is our issue. Unless you are going against the prophets teachings of unity. Just cause Arab countries are puppets of Israel and America doesnt mean their citizens want that.
That is not what I mean and respectfully don't misquote me on that. Pakistan first, rest later.

My previous post was deleted on this subject. But once again I strongly disagree with this his jacket needs to returned to his family. it is not a bloody trophy.. pathetic !!
What do you know of war and how big of an achievement it is to capture such a trophy. Why would you know of such a thing? been in a war? been close to death? its rather a tribute to those who went to limits to do what was necessary for their nation. Your reckless commentary is a direct disrespect to those people.

I hereby request the Air chief marshall of pakistan air force to please kindly return the COVERALLs / uniform of the deceased israeli pilot Capt Lutz to his family.

All families of dead soldiers need closure to the death of their loved ones---and specially of those that died on foreign land---.

A dead soldier's uniform is a trophy no more---. If it was his weapon---it would be okay---.

But to keep the clothing of a soldier---in a war---that was not ours---it does not look right.

So please---show courage and do the right thing---return his belongings---. maybe a sister---a brother awaits.
Since when did you became that soft sir?
Anyways Is their a formal request from his family? Was his body not returned to the family?

Back
Top Bottom