What's new

AIDS infested India - deadly threat to Bangladesh

No, idene's contentions have not been refuted at all. Read the two articles above that were posted by idune today. AIDS is real and we do not want our innocent people to be contaminated by the Indians.

What is stopping you from sending back some tens of BD illegals from your Great India. We will build a medical checkpost at the border. AIDS contaminated ones will not be allowed to enter, because they will be Indians without fail.

U never forget to add some baseless libel , stupid slanders in posts aganist indians because of the complex that u live in tiny country called Bangladesh next to a very big india and on top of that indians are hindus so they must deserve ur blind prejudices.

Last edited:
Lets Assume every Indian have AIDS, how come it become a threat to Bangladesh, As far as I know HIV does not spread by AIR or water. If you are that much worried keep away from Indians, thats it

Lets Assume every Indian have AIDS, how come it become a threat to Bangladesh, As far as I know HIV does not spread by AIR or water. If you are that much worried keep away from Indians, thats it

Its would be nice if such false impressions can manage to stop unbated crowding of Bangladeshis inside india...but i doubt still some Bangladeshi would prefer to escape into india rather than live in BD .:lol:

AIDS Threat to Bangladesh from India

Another reason why we should not allow bharati to have corridor throuhg Bd. We do not need to have close relation with these people. Just a minimal diplomatic relation would be enough just because we share boarder. :smokin:

Bharati will die out because of killer aids thus no further action needs from us. :lol: :rofl:

Another reason why we should not allow bharati to have corridor throuhg Bd. We do not need to have close relation with these people. Just a minimal diplomatic relation would be enough just because we share boarder. :smokin:

Bharati will die out because of killer aids thus no further action needs from us. :lol: :rofl:

Tell that to the illegal immigrants who coming to India every day..it will help both our countries..you will get rid of AIDS and we will get rid of Illegal immigrants..its a win-win situation for both of us :cheers:

About we are going to die..we are here for centuries and we are intend to be here for centuries to come so you don't have to worry about us :smitten:

Yaa, once Bharati ( Bharati??:cheesy:) die out because of killer aids ,all Bangladeshi would swarm in to india like uncontrolled pest infestation...:lol::lol:.. 10 KM long pipe dream,anyone??:woot:

Caution about India!

# "Tipaimukh Dam & Fulertal Barrage" is the another beginning of India to dominate Bangladesh roughly.

# And we should hate Indian Culture, because the new law about the legalization of same sex or Gay right in India is a coming threat - may be in near or far future- to Bangladesh and Bangladeshi culture.

# This new law is also threat for the Asian and Indian Muslim community as we know about nine percent of Indian Gays or homosexual peoples are HIV positive and India has the largest HIV positive population. Shame on India!

# So stop ******* Indian culture and this new law on Gay activity should ban in India which may bring dangerous threat to its neighboring countries!

# My Prediction: Disaster may come to us if we failed to stop Indian domination on us, like building "Tipaimukh Dam & Fulertal Barrage" or by India bad and nude culture.

# Remember size dose not matter, like nothing could stop the small North Korea even the Giant USA, Europe, Japan or south Korea.

# GOD BLESS BANGLADESH and India's neighbor countries and peace on us.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Are you raresouls?Your posting style matches with his.I think MODs should check his IP.

you wish death upon a billion people?you'd make Adolf Hitler cry with remorse...
I hope you start reading your religious books a little more deeply and get some love for the fellow human.

I wonder why some of these BD people are mocking such a serious issue...AIDS is bad....it kills you everyday for the rest of yourlife once you get affected...A guy I knew shot himself...couldn't handle the prospect of seeing himself wither away...the forum rules bind me from blasting Al-zakir...but I hope he understands someday.

Yaa, once Bharati ( Bharati??:cheesy:) die out because of killer aids ,all Bangladeshi would swarm in to india like uncontrolled pest infestation...:lol::lol:.. 10 KM long pipe dream,anyone??:woot:

Khajur saab...all the BD people on this forum are better than the guy you quoted...let us not do what we always do and not generalize our frustration shall we?

Why are you posting an article published in 2005? How is it relevant to anything? This article is outdated and inaccurate.

I just read first couple of lines when I came across this - "India has the world's largest AID infested population."

Fact#1 -

India does not have the world's largest AIDS population. It has the world's third largest behind South Africa and Nigeria.

India HIV caseload seen dramatically lower | Reuters - UN USAID revised figure

Fact#2 -

India's AIDS population is in the range of 2.5 million (not 5+ million).

This has been mentioned in the source above and also, most AIDS cases in India are restricted to certain pockets in south and NE India.

Fact#3 -

India's AIDS prevalence rate is 0.30%, not 1%

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/rankorder/2155rank.html

Compare this with AIDS prevalence rates in developed countries -

USA - 0.6
Spain - 0.5
Portugal - 0.5
Canada - 0.4
Italy - 0.4
France - 0.4

Therefore, the AIDS prevalence rate in India is lower than that of several developed nations. As a matter of fact, the global figure is 0.80% and India's figure is 0.30%.

Yet, some people here keep presenting outdated information to taunt India. Lame really.

Man that was a thread killer, right on spot.:tup:

seiko, I ask you to check the bathing habits of your Sikhs and the Sikh drivers. These people roam the entire India to do the trucking job. Not only AIDS, this group also drink too much. This drinking habit may also cause many unwanted killing in my country.

Your govt must enact and implement proper laws so as to safeguard the prostitutes and passersby equally. Otherwise, they may not qualify to enter my country. Some social groups are very active in BD, they will force govt to stop your truckers at the border.

funny....this coming from someone staying in the poorest of all places in the world...we share common problem Eastwatch.
get them chinese to drive your lorries if you don't like our drivers...and how can you assume that all truck drivers are sardars?
you've never been to india...i presume.

funny....this coming from someone staying in the poorest of all places in the world...we share common problem Eastwatch.
get them chinese to drive your lorries if you don't like our drivers...and how can you assume that all truck drivers are sardars?
you've never been to india...i presume.
I know ins and outs of India. But, that is not the issue. Issue is the health hazard that the Indian drivers may pose on our citizens. Therefore, I suggest any or both of the two below:

1) Instead of trucking someday in the future, freight trains are allowed to frequent. However, at BD entry point our locomotives, drivers and guards take over. This system has already been introduced in Moitree Express.

2) In case of trucking, our drivers pull the containers to the other end of BD.

With these measures, there will remain no scope for blame game. And, idune will find no excuse to say that RAW agents are disguising themselves as drivers and are entering BD.

By the way, BD people are poor, but Bangalis of both west Bengal and BD are quite clean comparing to all those north and north-western people.

Originally Posted by Ingis
Why are you posting an article published in 2005? How is it relevant to anything? This article is outdated and inaccurate.

I just read first couple of lines when I came across this - "India has the world's largest AID infested population."

Fact#1 -

India does not have the world's largest AIDS population. It has the world's third largest behind South Africa and Nigeria.

India HIV caseload seen dramatically lower | Reuters - UN USAID revised figure

Fact#2 -

India's AIDS population is in the range of 2.5 million (not 5+ million).

This has been mentioned in the source above and also, most AIDS cases in India are restricted to certain pockets in south and NE India.

Fact#3 -

India's AIDS prevalence rate is 0.30%, not 1%

https://www.cia.gov/library/publicat.../2155rank.html

Compare this with AIDS prevalence rates in developed countries -

USA - 0.6
Spain - 0.5
Portugal - 0.5
Canada - 0.4
Italy - 0.4
France - 0.4

Therefore, the AIDS prevalence rate in India is lower than that of several developed nations. As a matter of fact, the global figure is 0.80% and India's figure is 0.30%.

ur answers ar here idune
and dont blame raw tey got families so tat was good one RAW with AIDS lol
and balme people who crossover to india and never go back-an serious problem needs to be checked soon second largest threat to india after naxalites

Back
Top Bottom