What's new

AIDS infested India - deadly threat to Bangladesh

If you are really Shahdat Hussain(I doubt :undecided:) then they(Hindus) may kicked you out from India by labeling you as illegal migrant from BD. May be you are wishing to enter Bd and see how Muslim live as par their wish unlike in Bharat mata land. :azn:

When is the last time you enjoy some Beef Nihari? I see your current location is Iran. Perhaps, Iran Zamin has fulfilled some of your dire wishes. ;)

Bro don't mind him. They are so inferiority complex ridden that they are ashamed of their real name and religion.

If you are really Shahdat Hussain(I doubt :undecided:) then they(Hindus) may kicked you out from India by labeling you as illegal migrant from BD. May be you are wishing to enter Bd and see how Muslim live as par their wish unlike in Bharat mata land. :azn:

When is the last time you enjoy some Beef Nihari? I see your current location is Iran. Perhaps, Iran Zamin has fulfilled some of your dire wishes. ;)
If you have to leave a country due to a single cuisine then it tells us more about you than the country you left :toast_sign:

Bro don't mind him. They are so inferiority complex ridden that they are ashamed of their real name and religion.
You wish ! People from your part of the world change their names in the West & pretend to be from IND remember :azn:

If you have to leave a country due to a single cuisine then it tells us more about you than the country you left :toast_sign:

Na, I enjoy Beef Nihari time to time. How can Muslim live without Cow meat beats me..Poor Shahdat Hussain if that his real name. Must be dalit Hindu hiding behind Muslim name. :disagree:

Na, I enjoy Beef Nihari time to time. How can Muslim live without Cow meat beats me..Poor Shahdat Hussain if that his real name. Must be dalit Hindu hiding behind Muslim name. :disagree:

Don't hide behind cultural and regional attitudes and expand your vision. Islam is a universal accepted religion and has as many shades in its cultural mores as there are its many adherents.

then u don't know anything about the indian muslims..who told u indian muslims do not eat beef...and who told u all the indian muslims love pakistan or BD...
u really have 0% knowledge about india..pathetic Bangladeshi

inferiority complex against who..begger bangladeshis..do u think we give u a little bit importance..all that u say in this forum hardly matters to us as we do not care what u people think or do,as no matter who comes to power BAL or BNP in the next election..both would be katputlas to the brahmin baniyas in DELHI :lol::lol::lol:

We should try and deport illegal Bangladeshis. That will end half the diseases in India.
India should work with Hasina government so that Bangladeshis can find employment in their own country. Millions live in Delhi alone and forced to relocate from one construction site to another and are forced to love in terrible conditions. Both India and Bangladesh should work out some thing for these innocent people. They deserve to earn livelihood in their own motherland.

Back
Top Bottom